Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    The irony of a Skunk calling me stinky is not lost on me, I'll give you that.

By all means, counter my wagonomics with your own.

How would I 100% be the Night King lol

To be fair you could be, though the flavour of your non death clears you of being NK..

You could be Bronn the whitewalker now. I doubt it though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    To be fair you could be, though the flavour of your non death clears you of being NK..

You could be Bronn the whitewalker now. I doubt it though

Yeah could be, just pointing out that me being 100% the Night King based off the minute chance that Mick flips green is a bit daft

I'm not though, I'm still team village :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

How would I 100% be the Night King lol

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a91df0866f14da9bd7302aa8d60ba521ea828221a&rid=giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That's the only part of my post you want to respond to?

Fair enough. And with a facepalm gif... yep, I'm not the one gonna be facepalming when you read that comment back post game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Hey tusk, I just spotted something!

This morning you said this

tusk wrote: »
    Good luck lads. Trit if you want to be semi taken seriously you need to let us know what the prize was before you're potentially converted and the prize remains a secret!

before you’re potentially converted: at that point you’re not thinking I’m the convert

But this shortly after
    Great, thanks for sharing, and just so we're all on the same page, which day was it again that you were converted?

Naughty!! Consistency is important. You’ve been converted and you want to push me today

• Advertisement

Nah I don't see where you're coming from tbh. Everyone else has pushed on trit. I'm purely stating facts and making sure his claim that his prize clears him doesn't get taken seriously.

I'm happy voting for Mick. I've actually laughed previously at his claim, so your point doesn't make sense

(not trying to come across snarky, in case it sounds like that btw :) )

But you’re not really are you, you’re nudging thins subtly towards the outcome you want.

Well ye have me outed at this stage, Im bran stark if the NK converts me there will be consequnces, but ye have it narrowed down for him now so it doesn't matter

I had a Day 0 peek, I chose Trit he is Jamie Lanister.

Well done everyone but top top marks for Necro
    duffman13 wrote: »
    The temperature in the room dropped suddenly, and fixxxer awoke with a start to see an icy figure standing over him, he took a few moments to get his bearings but as the nightking drew his dagger, fixxxer became aware of another person in the room, the mysterious figure moved stealthily and the small shaft of moonlight caught the glinting gold hilt of a valyrian steel sword as it sliced through the air towards the nightking. Taken by surprise the nightking beat a hasty retreat.

Fixxxer was protected from an attack

I don't need any more evidence but this doesn't make any sense whatsoever either.

Go for fixxxer when supposedly Bran is wide open for conversion and some village devastating powers

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

That's the only part of my post you want to respond to?

Fair enough. And with a facepalm gif... yep, I'm not the one gonna be facepalming when you read that comment back post game

Hmm let me think about that for a minute... Nope don’t think I will be facepalming after, what I said just went right over your head.

And yes that’s the only part, I already said I’m not going to solve anything so why would I counter your wagonomics with my own?

Unless you wanted me to respond to the irony of me saying you stink there isn’t really much else for me to respond to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tritium wrote: »
    Hey tusk, I just spotted something!

This morning you said this

before you’re potentially converted: at that point you’re not thinking I’m the convert

But this shortly after

Naughty!! Consistency is important. You’ve been converted and you want to push me today

I was giving you the opportunity to try and help the village had you not been converted...

The second message is clearly a jest trying to poke you.

There's nothing strange about those posts.

But you’re not really are you, you’re nudging thins subtly towards the outcome you want.

Lol you're really trying hard here to find something on me.

I'm not nudging anything as people can clearly see by reading my posts in context.

The only outcome I want is the NK dead. And currently I'm pretty happy that it has to be Micko :)

• Advertisement

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Hmm let me think about that for a minute... Nope don’t think I will be facepalming after, what I said just went right over your head.

And yes that’s the only part, I already said I’m not going to solve anything so why would I counter your wagonomics with my own?

Unless you wanted me to respond to the irony of me saying you stink there isn’t really much else for me to respond to.

Ah so it's back to open-wolfing then.

As the song goes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

On my phone but should be home soon... what did I miss to make this change

At my break from work I caught up and it looked like we had the NK as most likely Mick backed up by Trit, Guffy & Skunk based off late voting and a mad seer potato head reveal.

Then Brienne saved fixxer which further clears QB for me and now clears fixxer unless it was some shocking play as the NK was trying to kill or convert him.

What changed with Trit?

And if mick is the NK does it even matter as all the dominoes should then fall?

Anyone else finding this trit push on me as a dying effort to bring in more variables?

I was giving you the opportunity to try and help the village had you not been converted...

The second message is clearly a jest trying to poke you.

There's nothing strange about those posts.

Oh I beg to disagree

On my phone but should be home soon... what did I miss to make this change

At my break from work I caught up and it looked like we had the NK as most likely Mick backed up by Trit, Guffy & Skunk based off late voting and a mad seer potato head reveal.

Then Brienne saved fixxer which further clears QB for me and now clears fixxer unless it was some shocking play as the NK was trying to kill or convert him.

What changed with Trit?

And if mick is the NK does it even matter as all the dominoes should then fall?

Nothing has changed from what you've written there other than trit is on the backfoot now trying to pull people over to thinking i'm the NK :pac:

Oh I beg to disagree

Beg all you want buddy haha. We're gonna kill mick tonight, and then you evaporate :cool:

We're lynching Mick tonight.

But doesn't mean we can't have fun and discuss other scenarios.

giphy.gif

I don't need any more evidence but this doesn't make any sense whatsoever either.

Go for fixxxer when supposedly Bran is wide open for conversion and some village devastating powers

giphy.gif

I read that as consequences for the NK for trying to convert him not consequences for the village. Probably bullplop either way though

Nothing has changed from what you've written there other than trit is on the backfoot now trying to pull people over to thinking i'm the NK :pac:

You’re not the NK, you’re just a lifeless wight I reckon

Beg all you want buddy haha. We're gonna kill mick tonight, and then you evaporate :cool:

Oh we’re agreed on Mick, I just know I’m not converted so I’m thinking it’s yourself who will evaporate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

quickbeam wrote: »
    @Mods, lynch form isn’t open?

Sorry folks, Lynch form now open

Oh we’re agreed on Mick, I just know I’m not converted so I’m thinking it’s yourself who will evaporate

Ok, well I'm fine with you thinking that then.

We'll see tonight that you're wrong :)

Vote in for micko

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone else finding this trit push on me as a dying effort to bring in more variables?

I do feel he's way more active this morning than yesterday. On the other hand, I do think revealing it was possible to protect people right before a protect power was revealed is a good sign, as is the fact Mick tried using his name in an attempt to clear himself.

I'm happy to vote for Mick but I think he's the patsy and the NK is someone who has been more active and right amongst it.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I do feel he's way more active this morning than yesterday. On the other hand, I do think revealing it was possible to protect people right before a protect power was revealed is a good sign, as is the fact Mick tried using his name in an attempt to clear himself.

Yeah could be. Like I said, I'm not sure on trit. I'm sure on mick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm happy to vote for Mick but I think he's the patsy and the NK is someone who has been more active and right amongst it.

Yeah.

For me, it keeps coming back to the fact Mick's story is super flimsy. Like....incredibly so.

I'd be weary of anything someone does after being named as strongly as part of a wolf team especially when it includes a late reveal where things co-incidentally happen very similarly to what they are saying (but not actually by them) immediately after that reveal.

It does not make Trit bad, but I am hoping it won't matter if we have the NK anyway. That said I will be super suspicious if someone suggests a speed day despite most seeming set on Mick. Speed equals more likely a village gets confused and screws up

Yeah.

For me, it keeps coming back to the fact Mick's story is super flimsy. Like....incredibly so.

It's either a panicked last ditch effort cos he's the NK. or a cleverly devised plan to send us the wrong way.

• Advertisement

Either way. we have to kill him today

Advertisement