Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Hoboo wrote:
    There was 5 arrests. On Friday.

And released a few hours later

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

Do not discuss mod instruction in thread. Please contact a mod directly, or use the Help Desk.

dudara

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

This will all blow over in a day or two just like every other outrage. The Garda who got clipped will take a few days off and life will go on.

Migration will increase and some people will continue to complain but are totally powerless to do anything.

c'est la vie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,455 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Blueshoe wrote: »
    This will all blow over in a day or two just like every other outrage. The Garda who got clipped will take a few days off and life will go on.

Migration will increase and some people will continue to complain but are totally powerless to do anything.

c'est la vie

Not “totally powerless”

Ppl need to judge wisely at the ballot box

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

I no longer live there...

:p

• Advertisement

Not “totally powerless”

Completely powerless. Directed from Brussels. Way above Leo's pay grade.

Wow ! the denial with this is incredible, you can CLEARLY see in the video that they are Irish- African.

I agree that they probably were but in all honesty I can not tell if the ones that attacked the cop were black or white. The videos I have seen definitely doesn't show one way or the other. You either have x-ray vision or you have seen videos that I haven't seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Not “totally powerless”

What Party in Ireland is anti-illegal immigration ?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

Dirty scumbags deport the lot of em and arm the gaurds only way.

What Party in Ireland is anti-illegal immigration ?

There’s a good number

Also various independents

Google it. All the info is out there :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

c'est la vie

This 100%.... unfortunately all the parties in power are all the same. The decisions now are made by the EU not whatever government we elect. Its a despairingly hopeless situation....

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I agree that they probably were but in all honesty I can not tell if the ones that attacked the cop were black or white. The videos I have seen definitely doesn't show one way or the other. You either have x-ray vision or you have seen videos that I haven't seen.

The first leg I saw was black. After that it could have been anyone. The guard getting the kicking won't know either. His fellow officers might.
    Just like Epstein we may never know. Give it time though something else is bound to happen down the line .

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

And importing the third world while we have huge homelessness, a massive social bill, a crumbling health service makes it better for who exactly??

How is Nwankwo from Ghana who can barely speak English and has no qualifications, making Ireland better??

How can someone from Ghana ‘barely speak English’ when it’s their first language?

When I was over in Spain even the security on trains had batons/tasers why shouldn’t our gaurds?

When I was over in Spain even the security on trains had batons/tasers why shouldn’t our gaurds?

The guards should def have tasers.

Our gardai need to be armed to the teeth to deal with these scumbags. No more playing soft

Nothing but hooligans,thugs,drunks and cokeheads around these days I don’t even enjoy going out anymore I’d rather go abroad on a holiday sad times

Blueshoe wrote:
    The first leg I saw was black. After that it could have been anyone. The guard getting the kicking won't know either. His fellow officers might. Just like Epstein we may never know. Give it time though something else is bound to happen down the line .

The cops have body cams. I'm sure that it's all recorded. Hopefully there will be convictions regardless of colour

My point & I see you agree is that the videos posted online definitely don't show who attacked the cop.

The cops have body cams. I'm sure that it's all recorded. Hopefully there will be convictions regardless of colour

My point & I see you agree is that the videos posted online definitely don't show who attacked the cop.

As I said there is definitely one clear black leg tickling the gardas forehead with their foot. After that it's a bit of a blur. The other videos show the make up of the crowd. Plenty of both colours running around.

I wasn't kicked in the head and I'm no fan of the police, Irish scumbags or black scumbags so I don't really care when it comes down to it.
    Let them at it I say. If the situation boils out of control then the government, police, do gooders etc brought it on themselves.

I saw on twitter this morning some young black fellow claiming he was arrested ,got a few slaps from the Garda and had his phone smashed. He claims his innocence.
    So who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,665 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Spoke to a Garda about that recently.
    He said if you use any of those you’d be writing for weeks about it and probably have an Ombudsman investigation.

• Advertisement

Phone smashed?
    That’s nothing as compared to

Multiple kicks to the head of someone on ground

Blueshoe wrote:
    As I said there is definitely one clear black leg tickling the gardas forehead with their foot. After that it's a bit of a blur. The other videos show the make up of the crowd. Plenty of both colours running around.

Can you post the video that you are watching? The two posted on the op definitely don't show a black leg kicking the cop on the ground. The person that you see must be wearing shorts if you can tell the colour from the leg alone

Spoke to a Garda about that recently.
    He said if you use any of those you’d be writing for weeks about it and probably have an Ombudsman investigation.

Feel sorry for the gaurds they have zero power, this country is run by liberals “teachers” we need to toughen up and stop being so soft we’re a complete joke compared to rest of Europe iv been to Italy,France,Spain to name a few and they’re all armed to the teeth and well able to deal with scumbags.

Can you post the video that you are watching? The two posted on the op definitely don't show a black leg kicking the cop on the ground. The person that you see must be wearing shorts if you can tell the colour from the leg alone

They are wearing shorts. Comes in from the left. First and only kick that is clear.
    It's as the camera moves closer. It's as clear as day to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Faugheen wrote: »
    How can someone from Ghana ‘barely speak English’ when it’s their first language?

i think it's fairly obvious that some posters know little to nothing about anything in Africa besides the fact it has black people and poor people.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I saw on twitter this morning some young black fellow claiming he was arrested ,got a few slaps from the Garda and had his phone smashed. He claims his innocence.
    So who knows.
    He's also now "known to Gardai"!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MrFresh wrote: »
    i think it's fairly obvious that some posters know little to nothing about anything in Africa besides the fact it has black people and poor people.

It's more obvious people making excuses for these criminals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Gatling wrote: »

Is there a word missing somewhere there?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭holliehobbie

New Irish ?

Yes New Irish, as in of African extraction.
    So are all the Polish, Romania and Brazilian people in Ireland 'New Irish' too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,491 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gatling wrote: »

Care to link to a post that has made excuses for their behaviour?

Advertisement