Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Help!!!! wrote: »
    I personally would not have investments from the Saudis

Thanks. A lot of money and jobs from that investment though if it gets the go ahead.

What about trade, would you cancel that?
    sorry the National Party hotline is down at the moment for me to speak to Justin. Theres videos on youtube of meetings where you can see what goes on if your so interested

I thought it was a party?

It seems to be just Justin.

:confused:

Says you. Why are all the DP going to parts of the country with out the infrastructure to cope?

There was one in my home town too, very small town in the country. Never any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Boggles wrote: »
    Thanks. A lot of money and jobs from that investment though if it gets the go ahead.

What about trade, would you cancel that?

I thought it was a party?

It seems to be just Justin.

:confused:

You seem to think we're a small group that meet up every so often in dark corners talking only about migrants:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I really struggle to understand the mind of ppl who vote FF or FG or Labour or SF or Greens

And then get angry about migration into Ireland

My advice - do a bit of research. There are less well known parties who say they will deal with the issue.

Vote accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Nigeria: no war

Pakistan: no war

Bangladesh: no war

Syria: no war

Georgia: no war

Albania: no war

We're being hoodwinked..Ireland is viewed as an easy touch because of the gullibility of the populace.

Gullibility of the populace or the vocality of a minority of left-wing extremists?

• Advertisement

You seem to think we're a small group that meet up every so often in dark corners talking only about migrants:rolleyes:

I haven't asked you one question about your parties stance on migrants. :confused:

They did seem to meet in secret (dark corners) though? ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105276851&postcount=197
    The National Party is who I'm talking about & have meeting around the country. I became a member earlier this year membership has grown a lot
    Meetings are kept secret at the minute

My advice - do a bit of research. There are less well known parties who say they will deal with the issue.

Sure list them up!

What's with the all the secrecy? If they are political parties they will need / crave the exposure.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Sure list them up!

What's with the all the secrecy? If they are political parties they will need / crave the exposure.

Google is your friend buddy !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I haven't asked you one question about your parties stance on migrants. :confused:

They did seem to meet in secret (dark corners) though? ;)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105276851&postcount=197

Clips of many of the meetings are uploaded as videos to Youtube so they're hardly kept completely secret from the general population. The venues and times are not made public because they have been threatened on numerous ocasions by far left thugs and many venues have had to cancel their meetings due to threats from the same thugs.

They have a website open to the public, are active on social media and are running candiates in the next general elections. So they're hardly a bunch akin to freemasons or ither secret societies.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

More doctors and engineers, great!
    So you support economic migrants using the asylum seeker process to skirt around due process?
    5% of these migrants will be doctors and other things useful to us
    Their qualifications may be worth shod all, as they may not conform to our standards.
    Perfect, let him in.
    The Irish agri-food sector remains one of the lowest paying, while significant employment issues are highlighted as farmers struggle to find labour.

Irish Farmers' Association president Joe Healy recently said Irish agriculture has a genuine need for extra workers from outside Europe as we approach full employment - and recovering EU economies have labour needs of their own.
    By "lowest paying", they mean "under minimum wage". So they want more cheap labour that they won't pay the minimum wage that the legal workers of Ireland get.
    Damn lazy migrants!! *shakes fist*

Oh wait >

?width=893&version=4274837[IMG][/img]
    Do you have a link to that? As the survey could be pointing to a limited number of foreigners versus all Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Cordell

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Ireland is moving in the same direction as the likes of the UK, Sweden, Germany and France by allowing large numbers of migrants to reside here. Already immigrant ghettos in certain parts of the country including parts of Lucan, Blanchardstown, Balbriggan and Longford which are growing by the day. Can't see too much longer before Irish women are raped by migrants could already be happening but being covered up by the establishment. Ireland needs a true nationalist alternative.

Do you realize that those immigrant ghettos have a lot of those nationalistic traits? Do Ireland needs more of that, only in different colour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Emmanuel Macron is truly a snake.
    The Irish Government had clearly decided a few days ago that our asylum process was bursting at the seams and we couldn't take in any more.
    Even Charlie Flanagan said the number of asylum seekers coming to Ireland didn't make sense, as the numbers coming to the rest of Europe was decreasing, but increasing for Ireland. The reasons are obvious, and it has nothing to do with our great weather.

So by this morning, the government's stance had changed completely. Either Varadkar/Coveney wanted to enhance their CVs for European jobs after they lose the next General Election, or Macron forced the African migrants on Ireland in lieu for continued backstop support.

The EU conglomerate has turned into a right cesspit, with dubious leaders at its core, and they want all of Europe to experience their own country's failed social experiments with non-EU migrants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Poland is telling them to shove this migration settlement plan. Why can't politicians in Ireland have the backbone to do the same. Its evident we're heading down a road to disaster in 10-20 years time. A small island can't accommodate the third world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

One of the cons: I think Irish public health system is not equipped for everything the migrants from those shores might bring here - HSE can't provide adequate healthcare to current residents, I'd think further "diversity" would rather not help the situation.

- and surprisingly enough, it turns out ... "According to WHO, screening of migrants and refugees for diseases is not obligatory; however, screening for certain diseases such as latent TB, viral hepatitis and intestinal parasites in high-risk groups has shown to be cost-effective."

Poland is telling them to shove this migration settlement plan. Why can't politicians in Ireland have the backbone to do the same. Its evident we're heading down a road to disaster in 10-20 years time. A small island can't accommodate the third world.

Because Poland have common sense likewise Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary and Italy which Ireland sadly lacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Clips of many of the meetings are uploaded as videos to Youtube so they're hardly kept completely secret from the general population. The venues and times are not made public because they have been threatened on numerous ocasions by far left thugs and many venues have had to cancel their meetings due to threats from the same thugs.

They have a website open to the public, are active on social media and are running candiates in the next general elections. So they're hardly a bunch akin to freemasons or ither secret societies.

So you think Justin Barrett is the hero Ireland deserves?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

1) they don't speak any english
    2) The IFA president wants farm hands below minimum wage , which has its own issues.
    3) The belief system causes issues.

Low wages contribute fook all tax let's not forget. So either way if it not a living wage they'll still need to be looked after. Working or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

The Visegrad Countries are the only ones acting with common sense. The rest of Europe is sleep walking and virtue signalling their way into another bloody war.

Because Poland have common sense likewise Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary and Italy which Ireland sadly lacks.

The countries mentioned are the ones that want to keep their heritage and culture in tact. Our politicians are obsessed with this diversity project and want to destroy ours.

Our public services such as hospitals, public transport and roads etc are already bursting at the seams. Wait until you see what's down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

You'd be screwed if you think Varadkar is going to sit on the opposition bench when he gets dropped in the next election. I doubt Coveney will either. This is all to ensure their jobs after government. They'll screw everybody over in the process.

Varadkar doesn't have a next generation to care about, this is his time and he'll do whatever pleases him. But you'd be dammed sure that Simon Coveney wouldnt take kindly if his daughter brought home an Asylum Seekers as his potential new son in law.

We're open to migration into Ireland, we voted for it, we chose it. The reason why they don't let us vote on these type of things is because they know exactly the answer they're going to get. And we can't be ruining Leo and Simons post government job opportunities

• Advertisement

Let's not forget as well the nutters at PBP/AAA or whatever they call themselves these days are making noise at the moment for asylum seekers to have the right to work as soon as they arrive here

Do they not even realise for a second the devastation that would have with wages being driven down and the floodgates would be even more open to half the third world trying to get here

You'd be screwed if you think Varadkar is going to sit on the opposition bench when he gets dropped in the next election. I doubt Coveney will either. This is all to ensure their jobs after government. They'll screw everybody over in the process.

Varadkar doesn't have a next generation to care about, this is his time and he'll do whatever pleases him. But you'd be dammed sure that Simon Coveney wouldnt take kindly if his daughter brought home an Asylum Seekers as his potential new son in law.

We're open to migration into Ireland, we voted for it, we chose it. The reason why they don't let us vote on these type of things is because they know exactly the answer they're going to get. And we can't be ruining Leo and Simons post government job opportunities

They don't care because they know they're set for life. They can be voted out in the next election and they'll get a cushy pension even if they're nowhere near retirement age.

These traitors are clearly enriching themselves off this scam otherwise it would have been stopped years ago.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    They don't care because they know they're set for life. They can be voted out in the next election and they'll get a cushy pension even if they're nowhere near retirement age.

These traitors are clearly enriching themselves off this scam otherwise it would have been stopped years ago.

The worst thing is Fianna Fail will be voted in next time around and its just going to be more of the same. Another Irish government party with no backbone to stand up to the EU with their fantasy diversity project.

Let's not forget as well the nutters at PBP/AAA or whatever they call themselves these days are making noise at the moment for asylum seekers to have the right to work as soon as they arrive here

Do they not even realise for a second the devastation that would have with wages being driven down and the floodgates would be even more open to half the third world trying to get here

The Leftists are roaring hypocrites. Claim to support the working class, but have policies that cripple them.

The worst thing is Fianna Fail will be voted in next time around and its just going to be more of the same. Another Irish government party with no backbone to stand up to the EU with their fantasy diversity project.

Tell you the intelligence of your basic Irish voter. Vote back in the party that started this economic disaster. What could possibly go wrong? Plus they proven they're just FG lapdogs by continually propping Varadakar and co. Especially a particular Kilkenny TD who loves to run his mouth down here yet seems to be mute when he's up there.

pjohnson wrote: »
    So you think Justin Barrett is the hero Ireland deserves?

Give the NP a chance I'd say they'd do a much better job than the current shower in govt.

The Leftists are roaring hypocrites. Claim to support the working class, but have policies that cripple them.

Anyone that votes for them or similar parties needs to give their head a wobble. Could you imagine the likes of these guys being in power here? Companies would be pulling out of Ireland in their droves overnight. All public services would collapse and a major economic crisis would ensue.

Give the NP a chance I'd say they'd do a much better job than the current shower in govt.

I'll be voting for them and be sending them a nice donation in the coming weeks. They just launched here in the South East so now we have an actual choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yourself, John and Jimmy should join them and run. Only ye can save Ireland.

• Advertisement

I'll be voting for them and be sending them a nice donation in the coming weeks. They just launched here in the South East so now we have an actual choice.

They definitely look like the best alternative at the moment. I'll be giving them a chance myself in the next general election.

Advertisement