Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland agrees to plan on migrant resettlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭liatroimabu

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Stick one near Bonos gaff & you'll see him object like anyone else. Its all well & good virtue signalling until its on your doorstep & having to deal with the fallout

Exactly , they try stick it in the arsehole of nowhere so they can give themselves a clap on the back and say job well done and sure we're great fellas looking after those less fortunate. So long as its out of sight its out of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Instead of taking in people* - spend more on camps in Jordan and Lebanon to make sure the many many real refugees there can have clean water and proper toilets and other facilities.
    Same for Africa, make sure the camps are good, safe and free from crimelords. Use UN as monitors and camp controllers.

Do whatever is needed to educate the people in the camps so once the crisis in their countries stops they can rebuild.

* For the money spent on each refugee here you could help many many more in a camp.
    Camps are underfunded and desperately needs support from us.
    Also you'd stop human trafficking and fake migrants, and quite a few criminals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Send them back, send them back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Exactly , they try stick it in the arsehole of nowhere so they can give themselves a clap on the back and say job well done and sure we're great fellas looking after those less fortunate. So long as its out of sight its out of mind.

Sticking a group of fighting age men into areas where there is very few Gardai is such a good idea & the locals are bound to reap the benefits as there are doing in areas around Dublin

Stick one near Bonos gaff & you'll see him object like anyone else. Its all well & good virtue signalling until its on your doorstep & having to deal with the fallout

Such rubbish.
    There was a direct provision centre in killiney for years, not far from Bono's gaff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Thats called trade, what are we trading?

Saudi Arabia do far more than trade, Billions in international investments.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Such rubbish.
    There was a direct provision centre in killiney for years, not far from Bono's gaff

Not on his street though is it?

Boggles wrote: »
    Saudi Arabia do far more than trade, Billions in international investments.

Yeah so they can fund Mosques to be built mainly those of the Wahhabism faith

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Vico road would be a rather expensive proposition for any centre - probably the highest property prices in the state. The only welfare recipient on the road is likely to be Gavin Friday.

alastair wrote: »
    Vico road would be a rather expensive proposition for any centre - probably the highest property prices in the state. The only welfare recipient on the road is likely to be Gavin Friday.

Would this be one of the first or the first of its kind in Ireland?
    Maybe at a time when not many 'refugees' were coming here perhaps?
    I think the government may have learnt from past mistakes

• Advertisement

They don't have streets in killiney.

Would this be one of the first or the first of its kind in Ireland?
    Maybe at a time when not many 'refugees' were coming here perhaps?
    I think the government may have learnt from past mistakes

Listen, you're wrong & that's it. There were many refugees at the time, & the centre was always full.

Listen, you're wrong & that's it. There were many refugees at the time, & the centre was always full.

Says you. Why are all the DP going to parts of the country with out the infrastructure to cope?

Yeah so they can fund Mosques to be built mainly those of the Wahhabism faith

More to diversify their portfolio. But that's reality, lets forget about that.

What's your Nationalist Party's stance on it.

Foreign investment from countries with questionable human rights records?

Would ye have objected to the development in Waterford?

What about our agri exports?

So its not OK to sell weapons to them because of their human rights but its OK to take money from them?:rolleyes:
    The Government should be investing in Ireland rather than sending millions to foreign countries who dont need it or wasting it on over spending on childrens hospitals

So its not OK to sell weapons to them because of their human rights but its OK to take money from them?:rolleyes:
    The Government should be investing in Ireland rather than sending millions to foreign countries who dont need it or wasting it on over spending on childrens hospitals

:confused:

I didn't ask you or offer an opinion on any of that.

Any chance you could answer?

I assume you will be actively campaigning for the Nationalist Party, you will be asked a range of questions on the door, best be prepared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

There are too many immigrants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

They don't have streets in killiney.

Everybody floats through the air on a magic carpet made of money.

Even if we can’t have refugee centres in killiney the rich have multiple bedrooms.

Jesus you don’t have to be a member of the nationalist party to despise Saudi Arabia.

Jesus you don’t have to be a member of the nationalist party to despise Saudi Arabia.

That's not what I asked.

• Advertisement

That's not what I asked.

It is, however, what I answered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Ireland is moving in the same direction as the likes of the UK, Sweden, Germany and France by allowing large numbers of migrants to reside here. Already immigrant ghettos in certain parts of the country including parts of Lucan, Blanchardstown, Balbriggan and Longford which are growing by the day. Can't see too much longer before Irish women are raped by migrants could already be happening but being covered up by the establishment. Ireland needs a true nationalist alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Gatling wrote: »
    People seriously need to be able to stop these decisions being foised on us .
    We don't need anymore refugees or asylum seekers in this country it's already Costing us over 250 million to house the ones we already have and that's before we get to the 30 + million free legal aid bill we foot to as tax payers .

There should be enough Irish on the street to make the Irish Water protests look like nothing. Sadly there's nothing. Probably too scared of being branded a racist or a Nazi or whatever buzzword the left love to throw around. Maybe the budget in Oct will be the straw that breaks the camel's back moment for the Irish.

:confused:

I didn't ask you or offer an opinion on any of that.

Any chance you could answer?

I assume you will be actively campaigning for the Nationalist Party, you will be asked a range of questions on the door, best be prepared.

Well I did. I said the Government should be investing in Ireland, then we dont need foreign investment from dodgy regimes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

As I’ve said before if ppl have an issue with these migrant programmes then do not vote for any of the mainstream parties.

There are smaller parties who say they will address the issue.

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Ireland is moving in the same direction as the likes of the UK, Sweden, Germany and France by allowing large numbers of migrants to reside here. Already immigrant ghettos in certain parts of the country including parts of Lucan, Blanchardstown, Balbriggan and Longford which are growing by the day. Can't see too much longer before Irish women are raped by migrants could already be happening but being covered up by the establishment. Ireland needs a true nationalist alternative.

Already happened on multiple occasions.
    Theres even a few Pakistanis on the Gardai radar that were trying to abduct drunk girls from pubs/clubs around the south east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Stephen15 wrote: »

It is already happening, happening a lot.

Well I did. I said the Government should be investing in Ireland,

They are, as does a whole heap of foreign multi nationals, banks and foreign investment funds. Billions.

I'll try again, would your Nationalist Party have a problem with countries or companies for that matter with questionable human rights records invest in Ireland?

Specifically the development in Waterford?

It's okay to say you don't know by the way.

They are, as does a whole heap of foreign multi nationals, banks and foreign investment funds. Billions.

I'll try again, would your Nationalist Party have a problem with countries or companies for that matter with questionable human rights records invest in Ireland?

Specifically the development in Waterford?

It's okay to say you don't know by the way.

I personally would not have investments from the Saudis sorry the National Party hotline is down at the moment for me to speak to Justin. Theres videos on youtube of meetings where you can see what goes on if your so interested

• Advertisement

It is, however, what I answered.

I know, Go figure.

Advertisement