Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

El_Bee wrote: »
    If they're making so much money why don't they pay debts? Shirley by now they realise it's a necessary cost of doing business and would save a lot of violence and hassle.

You are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Jeff2

spurious wrote: »
    You are not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Different part of the cutlery trey to the knives, more like the spoon section. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Dante7 wrote: »

Good at what he does I suppose. In mean cutting up and burying innocent women, robbing dentists residents and murdering at will. Man is dirt and that's saying something as I'm far from an angel. Theres a man here who knows him well and sees him daily who'd back me on this. But anyway society is better without him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

It's Luke Wilson they are saying has no convictions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The Wilsons were a family of pups that were straight into the river and the bitch that whelped them as well.

Something deeply wrong with them, that is an understatement.

pablo128 wrote: »

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions.

Defence counsel James Dwyer SC asked the court to give Wilson credit for an early guilty plea and while he played a significant role, he was not at the “top of the chain of command”.

Mr Dwyer said Wilson was no longer associating with the people he had been associating with.

Alan Wilson has no convictions. He beat the robbery charge that Paddy Ryan was found guilty on and beat Rostas murder cos O Hanlon the grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

No, the article was talking about Alan. No mention of Luke or anyone else.

"Two men, one of whom was Kelly, were arrested. A 9mm Beretta semi-automatic pistol was found in the back of the van.

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions."

No, the article was talking about Alan. No mention of Luke or anyone else.

"Two men, one of whom was Kelly, were arrested. A 9mm Beretta semi-automatic pistol was found in the back of the van.

The court heard that Wilson had no previous convictions."

Why would James Dwyer SC for Alan Wilson be mentioning Luke Wilson who got 11 years for this offence you try keep your client away from comparatives not put 11 in front of the judge. Anyway luke Wilson wasn't mentioned In court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Why would James Dwyer SC for Alan Wilson be mentioning Luke Wilson who got 11 years for this offence you try keep your client away from comparatives not put 11 in front of the judge. Anyway luke Wilson wasn't mentioned In court

The article a few posts back is all over the place. It mentions Alan Wilson but also makes loads of references to Luke Wilson even if it doesn't say his first name. Luke was in the van with Kelly when they were nicked, and as well wouldn't have any convictions.

Of course Alan Wilson has convictions. Wasn't he locked up for years.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.q102.ie/news/two-jailed-over-meat-cleaver-attack/&ved=2ahUKEwiluYnYhrjjAhWuXRUIHckeAFk4ChAWMAF6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw1T4Q7a5hdVHa3zuQdGNZAN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Alan Wilson is a monster.

The article a few posts back is all over the place. It mentions Alan Wilson but also makes loads of references to Luke Wilson even if it doesn't say his first name. Luke was in the van with Kelly when they were nicked, and as well wouldn't have any convictions.

Of course Alan Wilson has convictions. Wasn't he locked up for years.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.q102.ie/news/two-jailed-over-meat-cleaver-attack/&ved=2ahUKEwiluYnYhrjjAhWuXRUIHckeAFk4ChAWMAF6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw1T4Q7a5hdVHa3zuQdGNZAN

Overturned. Paddy Ryan only one to be convicted of it.

And Luke Wilson has 36 previous convictions

• Registered Users Posts: 20,543 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Why do these lads bother with Instagram, Surely its only counter productive in the long run ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/lethal-cartel-starts-to-unravel-as-eight-gangsters-are-jailed-after-garda-probes-into-feud-38316595.html

8 men with ties to the Kinahan cartel in the SCC yesterday and convicted/jailed. That's a serious blow. With Kavanagh also, it looks like they are in free fall.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Why do these lads bother with Instagram, Surely its only counter productive in the long run ,
    I don't know why anyone bothers with it. Load of vain narcissistic nonsense. Didn't Kinahan tell them to get off it and use instagram instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

I don't know why anyone bothers with it. Load of vain narcissistic nonsense. Didn't Kinahan tell them to get off it and use instagram instead.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Hopefully all those people who were losing their sh*t about the state of Dublin after that spate of shootings around Coolock/Darndale will have read the official UN homicide statistics released this week

We have a homicide rate 1/3 of the European average and are even below the Northern European average.

But yeah it's totally like LA in the 80s out there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Hopefully all those people who were losing their sh*t about the state of Dublin after that spate of shootings around Coolock/Darndale will have read the official UN homicide statistics released this week

We have a homicide rate 1/3 of the European average and are even below the Northern European average.

My field of fcucks given is barren.

Emmmm.....ok?

• Advertisement

Emmmm.....ok?

What's population of LA? What's population of Darndale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

That homocide rate of 1/3 is for Ireland not Dublin. Anyway as long as it's confined to criminals killing one another few people care much.

That homocide rate of 1/3 is for Ireland not Dublin. Anyway as long as it's confined to criminals killing one another few people care much.

Yet here we all are here about 20k posts in

There was a specific post back in the old thread likening Dublin to LA in the 80s, that's what I'm referring to....

There was a specific post back in the old thread likening Dublin to LA in the 80s, that's what I'm referring to....

And you actually think that poster meant that. Likening it to is I'd say was more on a scale of wow there's a lot of shootings here not that were living in South Central and the bloods and Cripps are taking over.

And you actually think that poster meant that. Likening it to is I'd say was more on a scale of wow there's a lot of shootings here not that were living in South Central and the bloods and Cripps are taking over.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110302710&postcount=7745

Here's the post in question, make up your own mind if it is a joke or not.....or maybe you already have because you thanked it :pac:

Here's the post in question, make up your own mind if it is a joke or not.....or maybe you already have because you thanked it :pac:

Yes I know the post of you take what you think from it your mad ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Im starting to believe the Whistleblower a bit. They are taking down the cartel slowly but surely until its okly DK and MTK left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Homicide rates are usually calculated per capita, maybe per 100k, so the percentage across countries is same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Yes I know the post of you take what you think from it your mad ha

Yet here we all are here about 20k posts in
    I thought you said you were in jail at the moment, where are you logging in from? You need to be careful that you don't end up like Johnny Daly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement