Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Odelay

2018na wrote: »
    3 weeks to get a window in Ireland

Not if you toss loads of money at them, it ain’t difficult. I wouldn’t rate a gangsters success based on their ability to solve glazing problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Suckit wrote: »
    Thanks, but I meant do they say that he is also known as Mr.Flashy?

oh, i don't think so
    i didn't read it all though,got bored after a few lines

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

They name him as GW.They don't mention that he's Mr Flashy,I suppose that's where the libel would come in.

It's just the first time I've seen him named,I thought arrested and released they wouldn't disclose identity.

Maybe the media just don't give a ****e about him anymore either.He's toxic to everyone at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Not exactly rocket science to ring a glazier and have them come down and measure windows and replace them.

If your windows are being put in regularly
    , your window supplier of choice might keep a few of your size in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,829 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Does anyone know do the Gardai ever have to pay compensation for damage they do to a property whilst gaining access with a search warrant?

I'm thinking in a situation where they smash down a door or window, rip open a couch or mattress and nothing illegal is found on the premises.

Also, surely they have a money trail to follow if someone can afford to buy brand new bullet proof windows at the drop of a hat?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

No they don’t have to pay for damage if they have a search warrant.

I’m not sure if the druggies can claim it back as a business expense?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,180 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Do all glazers do bullet proof windows or is it a special order? Do they ask why you need to order them? Asking for a friend so to speak, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Does anyone know do the Gardai ever have to pay compensation for damage they do to a property whilst gaining access with a search warrant?

I'm thinking in a situation where they smash down a door or window, rip open a couch or mattress and nothing illegal is found on the premises.

Also, surely they have a money trail to follow if someone can afford to buy brand new bullet proof windows at the drop of a hat?

No they don’t need to pay. Once they have the warrant they can work away !

Do all glazers do bullet proof windows or is it a special order? Do they ask why you need to order them? Asking for a friend so to speak, lol.

It’s not that specialized. It can be specified for large glazing installations where someone might chuck a brick at it like the windows in some shops and banks. It’s not strictly bullet “proof”, enough bullets or a large enough caliber will get through. It’s just glass with higher impact properties.
    That glass is even used in excavator windows to stop stone fragments hitting the operator when digging.

Odelay wrote: »
    It’s not that specialized. It can be specified for large glazing installations where someone might chuck a brick at it like the windows in some shops and banks. It’s not strictly bullet “proof”, enough bullets or a large enough caliber will get through. It’s just glass with higher impact properties.
    That glass is even used in excavator windows to stop stone fragments hitting the operator when digging.

Since when?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement

Since when?

Ten years at least. Not sure if it’s used in them all but I remember having to order it as a replacement for a 40 ton excavator. It didn’t look different to regular toughened glass but it did cost more.

Odelay wrote: »
    Ten years at least. Not sure if it’s used in them all but I remember having to order it as a replacement for a 40 ton excavator. It didn’t look different to regular toughened glass but it did cost more.

Cheers, it's news to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Ask why? C'mon man, them window boi's don't or didn't ask questions they're getting well looked after & in prob more ways than one. They were probably lobbing in bullet proof windows for gangs that were controlling areas in Dublin before flashy was born & they'll be putting them into houses for gangs when there'll be no more flashy too. Who are they? Who's behind them?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Ask why? C'mon man, them window boi's don't or didn't ask questions they're getting well looked after & in prob more ways than one. They were probably lobbing in bullet proof windows for gangs that were controlling areas in Dublin before flashy was born & they'll be putting them into houses for gangs when there'll be no more flashy too. Who are they? Who's behind them?

That’s a good point, they will be putting the same windows in similar houses for many years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

The family member that put him in is no help to him now

JOC?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

So if Flashy goes down in flames who takes over from him?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

El_Bee wrote: »

The usual bout of bloodletting between close friends and not close friends to determine new leader or even new crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is your man fennel locked up in Sydney?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Is your man fennel locked up in Sydney?

Last I heard he was the supergrass in Scotland Yard. Don't know how true that is though.
    https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/mystery-over-major-irish-drug-13915647

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

My pal glen ward is mr flashy.
    i am the new leader of the gucci gang now :P

• Advertisement

My pal glen ward is mr flashy.
    i am the new leader of the gucci gang now :P

There'll be a big 10 incher buried straight in as far as your back axle tonight.

There'll be a big 10 incher buried straight in as far as your back axle tonight.

i wont be the one receiving :)

El_Bee wrote: »

flashy is my little bitch i have been running **** from my phone since day1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Tis' some thread this in fairness!

Nicola Talant got that 8 page pull out of it I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

To be honest I don't think the lads that own Man Utd are really tuned into this Gucci gang or what's left of them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Tis' some thread this in fairness!

Nicola Talant got that 8 page pull out of it I'd say.

I take a few Zimmos come on here and just make up names and stories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

That's pretty much what she does!

Jaysus Padraig O'Reilly on twitter is after posting a pic of some incident in Drogheda cinema. Some mess by the looks of things

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

That's pretty much what she does!

That an insult to those that take zimmovane. She is on hallucinogenics

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement