Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Your wrong mate. Get over it move on.
    I'm a pharmacist. There is no licensed warfarin injection in Ireland.
    As far as I'm aware. It's never been licensed in the whole of Europe.

So it's absolute nonsense that this is happening in Irish prisons. So somebody is spoofing

Well I've seen it for years taken in an injection.

Your wrong mate. Get over it move on.
    I'm a pharmacist. There is no licensed warfarin injection in Ireland.
    As far as I'm aware. It's never been licensed in the whole of Europe.

So it's absolute nonsense that this is happening in Irish prisons. So somebody is spoofing
    https://www.drugs.com/cdi/warfarin-injection.html

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mr Karadzic

Any word on the arrest in Liverpool? Seems strange the cops watched him leave the country, if that is what happend.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Any word on the arrest in Liverpool? Seems strange the cops watched him leave the country, if that is what happend.

Probably thought he was going to meet someone along the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Mr Nobody sentenced to 11-and-a-half years

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0715/1062183-mr-nobody-court/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

A gunman arrested with a loaded gun in Dublin's north inner city by gardaí investigating the ongoing Hutch-Kinahan feud has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0715/1062163-hutch-kinahan/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

A man is due in court after heroin worth €700,000 was discovered at a house in Dublin.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0715/1062151-tallaght-drug-seizure/

A gunman arrested with a loaded gun in Dublin's north inner city by gardaí investigating the ongoing Hutch-Kinahan feud has been jailed for seven-and-a-half years.

Hahah it's better then life Harpo. He should be on 3 life sentences lucky lad.

Hahah it's better then life Harpo. He should be on 3 life sentences lucky lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Surprised Flashy was caught in that house in Finglas. What's he doing mixing with the run arounds? I'd have thought that he wouldn't be anywhere near the distribution center of his operation. Does he not have someone that goes and does that for him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Seems like a set up to me

hankless wrote: »
    Surprised Flashy was caught in that house in Finglas. What's he doing mixing with the run arounds? I'd have thought that he wouldn't be anywhere near the distribution center of his operation. Does he not have someone that goes and does that for him?

He apparently has another feud on his hands with the local travellers now. One of them turned up looking for money last week and got a bad hiding so I'd say he was in the safe house for his own protection and most likely got ratted on that he was there.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: Old thread locked having well exceeded the 10,000 post limit. This is the new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

About time there was a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

He apparently has another feud on his hands with the local travellers now. One of them turned up looking for money last week and got a bad hiding so I'd say he was in the safe house for his own protection and most likely got ratted on that he was there.

Who got a hiding the traveller or glen?

That's in the US. It's not licensed in Europe so there would be no way to import it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Will ye's ever piss off with this stupid Warfin nonsense. Nobody cares! And for what it's worth, my Mrs was injecting herself with it daily for ages. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

If they're making so much money why don't they pay debts? Shirley by now they realise it's a necessary cost of doing business and would save a lot of violence and hassle.

Anyone know what's happening around Broombridge? Garda helicopter circling for 20 minutes now and loads of garda sirens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Anyone know what's happening around Broombridge? Garda helicopter circling for 20 minutes now and loads of garda sirens

Not sure, I'll walk up after coronation Street is over. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Chopper over finglas south at the moment..has been there for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Will ye's ever piss off with this stupid Warfin nonsense. Nobody cares! And for what it's worth, my Mrs was injecting herself with it daily for ages. Case closed.

I'm after getting an eight of Joe Kane for myself there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Chopper over finglas south at the moment..has been there for ages

Looks like tolka Valley Park or Dublin industrial estate

It was a hijacked Nissan micra going around the stretch

Who got a hiding the traveller or glen?

The traveller, they sent him down looking for money over 2 dogs. He was left in a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

What a f***ing tool.
    Are they just trying to attract heat?

As if he hadn't enough problems. Pays €600 for a pair of cacks and wouldn't pay for two dogs, and starts a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Suckit wrote: »
    What a f***ing tool.

As if he hadn't enough problems. Pays €600 for a pair of cacks and wouldn't pay for two dogs, and starts a row.

When you put it like that......:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

Suckit wrote: »
    What a f***ing tool.

They mightn't have understood what was being said to them.

MV5-BOGU4-Yzdk-Nm-Qt-Mj-Jj-MS00-MDA4-LTkw-YWUt-Yj-Ni-NDNh-MDMz-ZDcw-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nz-U1-Nz-E3-NTg-V1-CR0-45-480-270-AL-UX477-CR0-0-477-268-AL.jpg

Is this the dog he's been posting all over Instagram the last week.

• Advertisement

Is this the dog he's been posting all over Instagram the last week.

The grey pit bull? The lads where out trying to fortify the garden wall today, 15 year old brickys.

Yeah mate grey pitbull standing on the table in house In ratoath drive. ****ing eejit robbing dogs. Hahaha that gaf usually only has kids in it till the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement