Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gisele

In these “hits” - does each gang have their own hit men or are the hit men gang aligned and do they have the role of bringing in gear too.. often is the case that you hear that the hit men are junkies who owe money but looking at the smith guy nicked, the alleged perpetrators of regency, Quinn in Spain and Freddie Thompson, it seems that the top brass are involved heavily in the actual carrying out the hits and not some junkie forced in for fear of his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Jaysus Padraig O'Reilly on twitter is after posting a pic of some incident in Drogheda cinema. Some mess by the looks of things
    Holy **** what happened there. Any context?

Gisele wrote: »
    In these “hits” - does each gang have their own hit men or are the hit men gang aligned and do they have the role of bringing in gear too.. often is the case that you hear that the hit men are junkies who owe money but looking at the smith guy nicked, the alleged perpetrators of regency, Quinn in Spain and Freddie Thompson, it seems that the top brass are involved heavily in the actual carrying out the hits and not some junkie forced in for fear of his life.

I'm not sure how it's operated now but I know a number of years ago there was about 5 active shooters then 20 30 drivers who were all known for their respective roles. They would tout for work with other teams.
    It seems now them 4 5 are gone and it's a bit of a free for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

My pal glen ward is mr flashy.
    i am the new leader of the gucci gang now :P

hi Scott, do you feel it's unfair you were jailed over something so trivial as defending your gf's honor? would you rather have gone down over something big?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

there's probably a few freelance hitmen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

That an insult to those that take zimmovane. She is on hallucinogenics

I reckon she's banging Naps into her big toe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Reilly went a bit mad with the initial headline. Was pulled up on it and it's only a single stabbing situation now. Some lad was prob pissed off with the Superman film or something and decided to drive a knife into someone. Handbags..

Reilly went a bit mad with the initial headline. Was pulled up on it and it's only a single stabbing situation now. Some lad was prob pissed off with the Superman film or something and decided to drive a knife into someone. Handbags..

I'm seeing a video on Twitter that says it was an accident lot of blood for an accident

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

there's probably a few freelance hitmen

Not a good way to make a living.

Basically doing hits for strangers is not a good idea.

You can get played very badly as a large proportion of criminals are also informers. Giving out info on a murder (even one they sanctioned) can get some scumbag off another charge.

A freelance hitman is in effect letting everyone know his business and Ireland is a small place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ScottCapper

El_Bee wrote: »
    hi Scott, do you feel it's unfair you were jailed over something so trivial as defending your gf's honor? would you rather have gone down over something big?

im only delighted to be jailed sure all me pals are in here including mickey. can wait to take over when im out and wardy gone

El_Bee wrote: »

im only delighted to be jailed sure all me pals are in here including mickey. can wait to take over when im out and wardy gone

Is there any truth Glen thompson was riding Stacey Lee?

sure she has been with half the town pal

sure she has been with half the town pal

Hahahaha hope D1 is treating you well.

Hahahaha hope D1 is treating you well.

cheers pal all part of the game shur

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Reading the SW today,Cotton eye Joe Delaney is due to be released from Shelton Abbey prison and has been enjoying day releases.
    His crime from the 90's was particularly brutal,I was a 90s kid so don't remember these gangsters but I think gangland figures from the 80s/90s were a lot more brutal than what we have now.
    People often say "things weren't like that back in my day" but I think they were if not worse.
    Look at happened the Costello brothers in Holland.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is wardy still in custody? Still surprised he was in that house in ratoath drive

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Reading the SW today,Cotton eye Joe Delaney is due to be released from Shelton Abbey prison and has been enjoying day releases.
    His crime from the 90's was particularly brutal,I was a 90s kid so don't remember these gangsters but I think gangland figures from the 80s/90s were a lot more brutal than what we have now.
    People often say "things weren't like that back in my day" but I think they were if not worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

KM792 wrote: »

Back then you needed to be a psycho. Now you just need someone with a debt and give them a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Is wardy still in custody? Still surprised he was in that house in ratoath drive

No, Glen ward is not still in custody.

You can say his name, the Sunday world did.

• Advertisement

Glen ward is some boyo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Jaysus Padraig O'Reilly on twitter is after posting a pic of some incident in Drogheda cinema. Some mess by the looks of things

Supposedly the incident in drogheda was a shoplifter cutting himself by accident as he fled a store

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Tis' some thread this in fairness!

Nicola Talant got that 8 page pull out of it I'd say.

She's buying half their monthly prescription of sleepers and giving them to people who talk. Lol :D

Joking just in case I'm in trouble for that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Regency was or became personal,didn't Daniel kinahan try to get mago to switch alliance,to be fair to mago he knew Daniel's game,smelt it a mile away,mago was set up two or three times but was clever enough to sniff out what was going on,Daniel is absolutely ****ting a brick over mago,he is different gravy when it comes to hits, is a cool and calculated hitman,done tonnes of work for Daniel,the don in cabra and Paul kavanagh in drumcondra, ps Freddie Thompson is a junkie for **** sake.

Supposedly the incident in drogheda was a shoplifter cutting himself by accident as he fled a store

Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Hoboo wrote: »
    Apparently, bloke robbing bottle of wine in Tesco. Got caught. Started giving the doors/windows the hammers. Self inflicted wounds.

Yea that's what I'm hearing now. Picture of the shoplifter and video of him being helped blood everywhere is going round WhatsApp

Yea that's what I'm hearing now. Picture of the shoplifter and video of him being helped blood everywhere is going round WhatsApp

Saw that alright. He did a right job on himself. Hope he's alright, can't be in a good place.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

KM792 wrote: »
    Look at happened the Costello brothers in Holland.

Reminder of why he was in

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/no-mercy-shown-and-none-received-26259160.html

Your wrong mate. Get over it move on.
    I'm a pharmacist. There is no licensed warfarin injection in Ireland.
    As far as I'm aware. It's never been licensed in the whole of Europe.

So it's absolute nonsense that this is happening in Irish prisons. So somebody is spoofing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Any word of Paul Rice nowadays? Seems to never get a mention now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement