Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    And you actually think that poster meant that. Likening it to is I'd say was more on a scale of wow there's a lot of shootings here not that were living in South Central and the bloods and Cripps are taking over.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110302710&postcount=7745

Here's the post in question, make up your own mind if it is a joke or not.....or maybe you already have because you thanked it :pac:

Yes I know the post of you take what you think from it your mad ha
    Hopefully all those people who were losing their sh*t about the state of Dublin after that spate of shootings around Coolock/Darndale will have read the official UN homicide statistics released this week

We have a homicide rate 1/3 of the European average and are even below the Northern European average.

But yeah it's totally like LA in the 80s out there..
    That homocide rate of 1/3 is for Ireland not Dublin. Anyway as long as it's confined to criminals killing one another few people care much.

Yet here we all are here about 20k posts in
    I thought you said you were in jail at the moment, where are you logging in from? You need to be careful that you don't end up like Johnny Daly!

Where did I say I was in jail at the moment? I'll wait you to find where I said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

And you actually think that poster meant that. Likening it to is I'd say was more on a scale of wow there's a lot of shootings here not that were living in South Central and the bloods and Cripps are taking over.

Here's the post in question, make up your own mind if it is a joke or not.....or maybe you already have because you thanked it :pac:

Hopefully all those people who were losing their sh*t about the state of Dublin after that spate of shootings around Coolock/Darndale will have read the official UN homicide statistics released this week

We have a homicide rate 1/3 of the European average and are even below the Northern European average.

That homocide rate of 1/3 is for Ireland not Dublin. Anyway as long as it's confined to criminals killing one another few people care much.

I thought you said you were in jail at the moment, where are you logging in from? You need to be careful that you don't end up like Johnny Daly!

Where did I say I was in jail at the moment? I'll wait you to find where I said that.
    Must be mixing you up with someone else. But you did get locked up before yeah?

Ah yeah I'm out a good time now mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Im starting to believe the Whistleblower a bit. They are taking down the cartel slowly but surely until its okly DK and MTK left

DK is untouchable over in Dubai it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

MTK have destroyed boxing in Ireland.

MTK have destroyed boxing in Ireland.
    What?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Daraa wrote: »

that's absolutely mental

he may have said too much there regarding going over to MTK in DUBAI????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Daraa wrote: »
    What?
    Pretty sure he meant to quote the post below the one he quoted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

What?

you think MTK have been good for the fight game in Ireland ?

I have been to quit a few pro shows in Ireland both before MTK and after.

the quality of the fighters and the quality of the people involved in the events is drastically different .

Any Irish fighters going pro now have to go to England or America to have a career not involved or tainted by criminality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

What?

I think he is referring to the fact that MTK are signing up Irish talent but there boxer's and promotions do not appear in any shows in Ireland ,

They basically pulled all there fighters out of Ireland so taking all the good talent from the country due to problems with the Media ,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

mynamejeff wrote: »

the quality of the fighters and the quality of the people involved in the events is drastically different .

Any Irish fighters going pro now have to go to England or America to have a career not involved or tainted by criminality

My bad there boycott lasted from Feb 2018 to January 2019 ,

apologies, I had quoted the wrong post.

MTK have destroyed boxing in every aspect, from the Promotional side right through the the scumbags going to the fights.

Jamie Moore did an interview last week and is quoted as saying he has no idea why he was shot. Well Jamie boy look whose house you were staying in that night and the company that was with you.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    What?

Have I ever said I agree with the kinahans? Never ever ever. What they do is of nothing to me. If MTK is still Kinahans brain child that's not for me to care about.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

dunno if you're being cute but there's about 10 times as many people in LA as there are in Ireland, besides a few scattered areas where the rich folk live Dublin is a ****hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

This might seem like old news lads but Mr. Silly is after getting banged up

bloodbath-fears-as-gardai-arrest-notorious-kinahan-henchman-mr-silly/

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/01/26/bloodbath-fears-as-gardai-arrest-notorious-kinahan-henchman-mr-silly/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

This might seem like old news lads but Mr. Silly is after getting banged up

bloodbath-fears-as-gardai-arrest-notorious-kinahan-henchman-mr-silly/

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/01/26/bloodbath-fears-as-gardai-arrest-notorious-kinahan-henchman-mr-silly/

Waterford whisperer a rag written by students in bedsits for students in bedsits.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Waterford whisperer a rag written by students in bedsits for students in bedsits.:rolleyes:

I don’t know what your taking about.
    Mr Silly was a serious player in his day. Him and Mr. Giggles straight outta the Kilmore flats.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Think you missed the sarcasm there :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

jim salter wrote:
    Think you missed the sarcasm there

Not remotely funny or intelligent sarcasm.

Student-level nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

I don’t know what your taking about.
    Mr Silly was a serious player in his day. Him and Mr. Giggles straight outta the Kilmore flats.

Pure college head aren't ya?

Off your head on mitsubishi turbo's, yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

That's his own business in fairness Dan. There's a few faces posting in this thread who it would be unwise to get fresh with. Be nice squire.

That's his own business in fairness Dan. There's a few faces posting in this thread who it would be unwise to get fresh with. Be nice squire.

Why?

Why?

Closed mouth catches no flies ElBastardo.

Less of the questions, yeah.

Closed mouth catches no flies ElBastardo.

Less of the questions, yeah.

Is there plans to track down posters and murder them?:pac:

Is there plans to track down posters and murder them?:pac:

Listen here sonny, this thread is about gangland & there's a few lads on here that are keeping it interesting by offering a real insight to that world. That's why the thread is so popular. Some of us from different parts of the country have been down that road others still on it abit, some lads are currently living through it by living on the same streets as the current crop of gangsters etc so don't ruin it with that type of petty amatuer sh1t. Oh are ya gonna track me down I'm so afraid. In all fairness...

Thanks.

Listen here sonny, this thread is about gangland & there's a few lads on here that are keeping it interesting by offering a real insight to that world. That's why the thread is so popular. Some of us from different parts of the country have been down that road others still on it abit, some lads are currently living through it by living on the same streets as the current crop of gangsters etc so don't ruin it with that type of petty amatuer sh1t. Oh are ya gonna track me down I'm so afraid. In all fairness...

Thanks.

You took it down to that level when you advised a poster to be more respectful to other posters who may have a criminal past. You made a vague threat be him that it would be unwise to get fresh....if anything you started the childish stuff and i just poked fun at it.

Thanks.

You took it down to that level when you advised a poster to be more respectful to other posters who may have a criminal past. You made a vague threat be him that it would be unwise to get fresh....if anything you started the childish stuff and i just poked fun at it.

He didn'T make any threat by me. But what's the need to questions someones past, a few know my identity cause I've known then personally for years. Am I not entitled to post anonymously disclose what I choose to disclose as you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Right, so if all the dick measuring is done....is there any word on Dean Howe and Liam Brannigan on the Hanley charge?

• Advertisement

Voltex wrote: »
    Right, so if all the dick measuring is done....is there any word on Dean Howe and Liam Brannigan on the Hanley charge?
    Who was dick measuring for a start. And since you require that information Google it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement