Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Cant remember exactly but wasn't Howe chased by a garda after John Hutch Snr escaped an attempt on his life at the old Cattle Market on Nth Circular Rd. Dont think he was charged with that and to add to the garda's annoyance he tripped and injured his ankle and also fell into a wasps nest. Instead of Howe being stung, the hapless cop was. It's safe to say this was one Sting Operation that backfired badly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

6 years for planning to murder is ridiculous

And that joke should be lifetime ban

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Haladmirer wrote: »
    6 years for planning to murder is ridiculous

Indeed. it should have been more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

in the UK it would probably be joint enterprise and life. Based on time served and remission hes out October 2023

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oddbounceyball

With all the hystericals about the virus ya would wonder why these headcases wouldn't use it to their advantage to catch people off guard to whack People

Why were the cartel so desperate to whack Hanley
    He wasn't involved in regency

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

With all the hystericals about the virus ya would wonder why these headcases wouldn't use it to their advantage to catch people off guard to whack People

Half of them have fecked off abroad so the opportunity probably isn't there.
    Makes me wonder what is happening to kboys patch if he isn't there to run it.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Why were the cartel so desperate to whack Hanley
    He wasn't involved in regency

i have wondered this as well...looks like such a goofball in the pictures

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Most of them are goofballs, DB and LB didnt exactly look the intellectual type

I think he's a "business partner" of patsy
    That's the only link I know of
    Seems like they were really desperate to get him tho

I think he's a "business partner" of patsy
    That's the only link I know of
    Seems like they were really desperate to get him tho

Used to see him in Beltons in Ballybough. There was a tidy mob of them down the back room.

Used to see him in Beltons in Ballybough. There was a tidy mob of them down the back room.

Well he wasn't in there for a pint anyway
    Doesn't drink or smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

I drank in there for years. And many other pubs in the North Inner City. Used to drink with Aidan Byrne (friend of a friend) in the old Beltons before it was done up. Remember a good party in there with him and many others one New Years Eve when it was covered in snow outside. And inside too. He was whacked in Drumalee (old Cattle Market) soon after. Seen them all come and go in there over the last 15 years or more.

Johnaton Douglas got done for that didnt he... Aidan wasnt the worst back then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Johnaton Douglas got done for that didnt he... Aidan wasnt the worst back then...

Didnt he rape 2 prostitutes?

rodmn2377 wrote: »

I got on well with him. Like i did with most. Was down Noctors Sherrif St with Bonzo and Del Boy snr (before he topped himself) and Aiden. Nice boozer if your known. Some laugh. Best avoided if not known.

What i heard around town was Aiden was set up by his own cousin who was in the car with him that night. Name is TD. Whether its true or not i dont know.

He said different. Didn't pay after doing the deed and did a runner. Got caught. Bad reputation to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The cheque bounced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

I got on well with him. Like i did with most. Was down Noctors Sherrif St with Bonzo and Del Boy snr (before he topped himself) and Aiden. Nice boozer if your known. Some laugh. Best avoided if not known.

What i heard around town was Aiden was set up by his own cousin who was in the car with him that night. Name is TD. Whether its true or not i dont know.

Be fairly gruesome if it was afterwards tbf

• Advertisement

Be fairly gruesome if it was afterwards tbf

Good one. Then again Jimmy White did bring his dead brother out for a drink the night before his burial so anything is possible haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Good one. Then again Jimmy White did bring his dead brother out for a drink the night before his burial so anything is possible haha.

I know two lads that took a corpse for a walk around his garden after a few too many at the wake.

Seemed like a great idea at the time and something the deceased would have enjoyed. (Had he been alive).

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The Guards Inside The K Virgin Media One now, should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Bit ****e so far. Trying to make it out like the area is completely out of control (and standard ‘Beirut’ reference even though Beirut is a really nice city). Just how many murders have happened in the K district in recent years?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Seems to be about the Fowler murder in blakestown so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Who was the fat ginger chap on the K show?

The Mouthy bloke?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

theballz wrote: »
    Who was the fat ginger chap on the K show?

The Mouthy bloke?

He’s all over the papers lately, famous last name he shares with a popular brandy.

I think the Ginger minger wanted to ride that guard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Thesiger wrote: »
    He’s all over the papers lately, famous last name he shares with a popular brandy.

Remy Martin Louis XIII is a right scumbag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Thesiger wrote: »

No idea who that is. Surely can give him name considering his ugly nut is allover the tv?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement