Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

I think it was the Joyce family that were paid 7 million to vacate after claiming squatters rights on land beside Dunsink Dump.

Yep that's the family name alright. I'm not sure of the Slane location in the article, the one near Ashbourne is closer to The Ward. Going from the White House pub to the Coolquay Lodge on the old N2, it's mid way between the 2 pubs on the opposite side of the road. Used to always have signs by the side of the road for selling tyres. Got a fairly nice stone and red brick wall on the outside now so google maps tells me.

Same family heavily suspected locally of being involved in car/jeep hijackings along the N2 a few years back. Rumours of a chopshop gained strength when a young family member said in primary school that his daddy "takes cars apart in the underground garage" during a What Your Parents Do chat one day!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Yep that's the family name alright. I'm not sure of the Slane location in the article, the one near Ashbourne is closer to The Ward. Going from the White House pub to the Coolquay Lodge on the old N2, it's mid way between the 2 pubs on the opposite side of the road. Used to always have signs by the side of the road for selling tyres. Got a fairly nice stone and red brick wall on the outside now so google maps tells me.

Same family heavily suspected locally of being involved in car/jeep hijackings along the N2 a few years back. Rumours of a chopshop gained strength when a young family member said in primary school that his daddy "takes cars apart in the underground garage" during a What Your Parents Do chat one day!:eek:

Not far from balrath cross if I remember correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Fantashtic wrote: »

Could well be, I'm not familiar with that side of Ashbourne at all. I remember walking back from Slane to Kentstown petrol station and getting a cab home from there with the ex after Stereophonics headlined Slane. Don't know if that petrol station even exists still! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Fantashtic wrote: »

Their main yard is at primatestown. Just beside the traffic lights on the n2.

"Tyres for sale"

Bought, burst an opening and put about 10 caravans in before anyone tried to stop them.
    Big walls, ditches and gates. Proper compound.

Their main yard is at primatestown. Just beside the traffic lights on the n2.

"Tyres for sale"

Bought, burst an opening and put about 10 caravans in before anyone tried to stop them.
    Big walls, ditches and gates. Proper compound.
    Yeah they’ve horses across the road from there aswell and right beside where they keep there horses there’s a massive lorry company spot called caffrey international, was wondering if they’d anything to do with eachother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Yeah they’ve horses across the road from there aswell and right beside where they keep there horses there’s a massive lorry company spot called caffrey international, was wondering if they’d anything to do with eachother

Nah caffreys are local haulier. I'd guess they want no issues with these boys

Yeah that other poster is right I think they operate more on the slane side of ashbourne on the n2 at the traffic lights. Go on google maps and look at the cars out the back of the houses on them crossroads. But yeah they’re well covered up big massive gates at the house next to the tyre spot, dunno why they don’t get more bother with all they get up to

That gang still in dunsink are selling for or connected to price aren’t they

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

First person I thought of when this convo started. Is he definitely back with the muscle men from UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Executioner511

kotou2 wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/the-young-traveller-tigers-who-have-amassed-millions-in-land-and-money-26297989.html

Why does the state help them? Pay them to squat plus give them free legal aid, to sue the state. And somehow get millions as payment to move on and repeat. However, they dont even move on. And the millions keep pouring in. Who is permitting payment?
    Pay nowt. Show them who's boss.

Meanwhile the rest of us gimps, work hard and pay taxes and pay for everything we have.
    But they relax, bounce between counties and countries, claim mistreated and state pays them a fortune, builds facilities, yet they rob electric.
    Are they are our royal family?
    that we didnt know we had.

Has a society ever rewarded a culture of non-working and litigious group so much. No wonder they dont need go school or work, sure they make millions more from the state as they are. Mistake to ever change. This state is rewarding their behaviour. Thats before criminality.

You just couldn't make it up
    You get what you vote for ,some leftie in the Dail probably campaigned on their behalf played the race card and threatened to take it to the European courts of human rights
    If they weren't compensated and land made available to relocate .

• Advertisement

You get what you vote for ,some leftie in the Dail probably campaigned on their behalf played the race card and threatened to take it to the European courts of human rights
    If they weren't compensated and land made available to relocate .

Yeah but surely they could have been housed in half decent homes worth maybe 150-200k Max in locations further away rather paid millions where they can all afford lovely homes just outside of Dublin and invest big into horses then stilll make a killing of crime for the rest their lives

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

I understand Dail looking after minorities...if budgeted fairly.

That should mean, no millionaire houses and payments. Free legal aid to sue state has to reduce. I do like many travellers personally btw.

All stinks of...tents for settled homeless. Castles for traveller homeless.
    Business and hotels sued as turn them away, yet many destroyed when accepted custom.

Its sounds like robbing is not an offence, but if they hurt themselves robbing, govt says sorry, our fault, sue for obscene amount.

Terrible what happened in Carrickmines. Supposedly a chip pan.

Where's personal responsibility for chip pan?
    Who's fault storing fireworks near space where live n sleep.
    A claim still went into high court. Omg

yet all rehomed no bother, suppose had to

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Connected to price but definitely not selling for him, there be at alot larger scale than price,

Googleyes wrote: »
    Connected to price but definitely not selling for him, there be at alot larger scale than price,

Ye it says they’re aligned with kinahans in the article about the Joyce lad with the address In slane caught in Wexford with the 911k

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Ye it says they’re aligned with kinahans in the article about the Joyce lad with the address In slane caught in Wexford with the 911k

There is nobody aligned with the kinahans FFS

There is nobody aligned with the kinahans FFS

Not aligned said the traveller gang work closely with them you know what I mean

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

See mr ray ban got lifted yesterday, in a hard stop operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

Gods Gift wrote: »

Feel sorry for the guards, they’ll think he’s been clever and elusive, and all along he’s just, that dumb, really that dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

Gods Gift wrote: »

I saw a picture of a stop at Fairview park , Was that him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Other way around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭juno10353

This thread has got really quiet since the coronavirus thread started. Are all feuding gangs self isolating?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

juno10353 wrote: »
    This thread has got really quiet since the coronavirus thread started. Are all feuding gangs self isolating?

Self immolating would be better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

juno10353 wrote: »

Self preservation.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Other way around.

Correct

Just as i suspected after Mulready Woods murder everything would go very quiet for a few months. Very little if anything seems to be happening. Quietest it's been in a long while. Could be a while yet before this thread will have fresh blood to mull over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Just as i suspected after Mulready Woods murder everything would go very quiet for a few months. Very little if anything seems to be happening. Quietest it's been in a long while. Could be a while yet before this thread will have fresh blood to mull over.

Have you never seen Point Break? It's big wave season in Nazarre, minute that ends they'll all be back.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Have you never seen Point Break? It's big wave season in Nazarre, minute that ends they'll all be back.

No. Never heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

"I came 'ere for a facking shoot out."
    Tom Hardy as Ronnie Kray
    :D

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/gardai-battling-seven-gangs-after-surge-in-gun-murders-in-capital-38182271.html “That gang, led by a 37-year-old, have been involved in the Corduff feud with a local drugs gang, led by two brothers in their early 20s.” I asked months ago about the corduff feud and no one answered at the time was just wondering if anyone here could say who the 37 year old leading the other gang was that flashy supported that was feuding with the Hennessy brothers a year ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

They were paid millions to vacate a site in dunsink

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement