Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    'The Family' aren't even the biggest players in Ballyfermot and Clondalkin. They're up there, but they're not the biggest, they're the most organised and prosessional is there's such a thing, but they're certainly not the biggest.

Thanks, info is hard to come by on that part of Dublin, even though Clondalkin’s had a lot of murders over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Thesiger wrote: »
    Thanks, info is hard to come by on that part of Dublin, even though Clondalkin’s had a lot of murders over the years.

I was just talking about this exact subject with someone from there. We were highlighting how both area codes stay out of the media spotlight in terms of drugs. Apart from 'the Family' neither area has been in the media for drugs in a whole despite both areas thriving for the dealers.

The young fellas in Ballyfermot in particular are a different breed altogether. It's like they operate with complete immunity from the Gardai. Despite numerous raids, with vast sums of drugs and cash found you almost never hear of the sentences the suspects gets. Makes you wonder.

I was just talking abiut about this exact subject with someone from there. We were highlighting how both area codes stay out of the media spotlight in terms of drugs. Apart from 'the Family'either area has been in the media for drugs in a whole despite both areas thriving for the dealers.

The young fellas in Ballyfermot in particular are a different breed altogether. It's like they operate with complete immunity from the Gardai. Despite numerous raids, with vast sums of drugs and cash found you almost never hear of the sentences the suspects gets. Makes you wonder.

Tallaght too it seems, wouldn’t be able to come up with a single name in relation to the drug trade there, but logically it must be a huge market.

Tallaght too it seems, wouldn’t be able to come up with a single name in relation to the drug trade there, but logically it must be a huge market.

Dee Dee would have a hand in the trade up there. Paul Rice would have, but he seems to have fallen off the radar. The family also have a hand up there as well as a Traveller mob.

Yep, he did. That man was a sick puppy. I've met some evil people in my life, then I met the Guinea Pig. The stuff I witnessed him do and the stuff I heard is awful. His Da was no different. Aside from the double murder, he shot Noel 'handlebars' who was his friend. He was also known to penetrate the bum of young fellas who owed him a few bob.

He'd walk around Ballyer with a sawn off under his coat. He was at a house party and took two 'Guinea Pigs' that belonged to the kids that lived in the house and microwaved them, because he hated the name 'Guinea Pig' that the media put on him.

I read on here last year that he was fairly intelligent and well-read. Reports mention he represented himself in court. Would that be accurate at all?

• Advertisement

I read on here last year that he was fairly intelligent and well-read. Reports mention he represented himself in court. Would that be accurate at all?

He was well versed in law, I'd say that was more to do with being able to give the Gardai a two fingered salute. If you're talking about general intelligence: I wouldn't call him stupid nor intelligent. It's more confusing honestly. You'd look at Mark and not think much, but then he'd speak and you'd be confused because of how he spoke. One thing for sure is that there was evil behind those eyes, you just needed to look when speaking to him and you could see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    The bmw isn’t hers it’s the boyfriends not sure about the Audi ,he used to have a 2015 a6 but cab took it, think the girlfriends family are wealthy though

Neither cars are hers, we know that. Unless they just don't like spending money they definitely don't have a pot to piss in, their house is a kip.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

'The Family' aren't even the biggest players in Ballyfermot and Clondalkin. They're up there, but they're not the biggest, they're the most organised and prosessional is there's such a thing, but they're certainly not the biggest.

Is the head of the biggest not doing 13 years presently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

In Ballyfermot it would be Dee Dee's and an unnamed man who's in custody for a stabbing, their crew. The young lads in their crew are animals, viscous little runts. They've also got their hands in a lot of pies. Ballyfermot is a strange one, for a relatively small place there's a few different gangs operating but a war over drugs turf has never broken out. There's been feuds but never anything over who sold what, and where.

In Clondalkin, not one gang controls it the place is ran by numerous different outfits also operating in sync. Again, plenty of stabbings and gun attacks but none over territory as such. Its quite odd. Ballyfermot and Clondalkin are also side by side in proximity so alot of the same 'big' dealers that supply the street level fellas would operate in both area codes.

Is he not working along side the family? Different crews, but on very friendly terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Keane murder gang boss arrested in Spain for breaking girlfriends jaw according to news reports.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Is the head of the biggest not doing 13 years presently

I forgot all about them. They don't have as much clout as they once had.

Is he not working along side the family? Different crews, but on very friendly terms.

They're not working together but they coexist and don't seem to step on each others toes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Felix Guzman

Both arrested in Drogheda , 1 been detained in Drogheda 1 in Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

KB arrested in spain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

For breaking his missus jaw. Lovely chap

KB arrested in spain

Any link or what’s your source? Pretty sure he was home other day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

The owner of the abattoir where KMW was butchered is detained in Drogheda

Baymax2020 wrote: »
    The owner of the abattoir where KMW was butchered is detained in Drogheda

Mck ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

The one and only

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

The IT stressing that prosecutions without a cause of death are extremely unlikely....

Graham Dwyer the exception

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    The IT stressing that prosecutions without a cause of death are extremely unlikely....

Graham Dwyer the exception

You would think a few of them were stupid enough to have mobiles on them will probably be some sort of technical forensics that gives them away .

You would think a few of them were stupid enough to have mobiles on them will probably be some sort of technical forensics that gives them away .

I can't imagine mobile pings would give your specific location in Drogheda away

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

You can't pin mobiles to a specific location

I can't imagine mobile pings would give your specific location in Drogheda away

No necessarily exact location but who was in contact with who before , during and after . Mate of mine got 3 years for something he did and was mobile communication that done him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Well, the issue is they can't prove murder without a cause of death.

I would have thought a severed head and legs would look slightly suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

It's not a cause of death though, unless they can prove that he died by beheading.

Disposing of a body isn't murder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

It's being reported in the Mirror Gardai believe it's possible Mr Big did in fact receive the torso but will never co-operate with an investigation because he won't want his property searched.

Interesting enough...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement