Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Yous are way off the mark about the purity. Generally the purest on the market comes in at anything between 70-90%. I have seen first hand coke in this country being tested and having a 91% purity. And the dealer who had it is a small fry. The "flake" can be purchased as it is or it can be mixed 1 to 1 or back to back( doubling the amount you have for sale but also cutting its purity in half) and that is usually sold at half the price of the flake.

Dealers these days run it like a legitimate business. They have their own pages on social media and advertise there product with menu and prices. The coke is listed as the flake at one price and the b2b(back to back) at a different lower price usually half.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Dealers these days run it like a legitimate business. They have their own pages on social media and advertise there product with menu and prices. The coke is listed as the flake at one price and the b2b(back to back) at a different lower price usually half.

Can you PM an example?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I guess it's down to the company or circle of friends one keeps. For me, absolutely nearly everybody has been tipping away at it for what seems an eternity now. Nights out and coke would always be around. Some lads even tipped away at home during the week watching the ball or whatever. Never did that myself. When i was out drinking though, whether a Monday afternoon or a Saturday night, it would be all systems go and once you start there is not going to be a happy ending whenever you, your money or your nose decides to stop. I thought it was everywhere, a blizzard of snow all over Dublin inner city and its working class suburbs. But maybe it's just the people i associated with. You dont really notice whats going on outside that world and all that coke use becomes normal. Did for me anyway. One thing though, it is definately a blokes drug in the main. I know woman like it too and can get caught up in it bigtime but by and large its lads tipping away and into it bigtime far more than woman. I guess lads just have a wilder streak and more of a propensity to self destruct. How many woman do you see in a bookies? Sweet feck all because they have more sense than us. Cocaine is one hell of a drug. For every lad that can do it the odd weekend and function away no problem there are others who once they start just cannot stop and will cause themselves untold damage. I am in the latter camp. Can stay away for a month then.succumb to its develish urge and thats me gone for 24 - 48 hours and the aftermath of that is not a pretty sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

You and others have blood on your hands.

Not sure if this is a troll, or just a naive poster, but I’ll bite, mostly because such ignorance is common.

There is a profound ethical question in society regarding drugs, that is, should an individual have the right to put whatever chemicals into their body if they wish to do so, or should a governing authority make that decision for them.

If you ask yourself that simple question then you would also have to ask, would the conditions surrounding the drugs black market, murders, drug dealing etc remain should the individual have responsibility for drug usage, rather than the government.

• Advertisement

If the coke was **** or cut to a **** purity then nobody would be smoking crack. Yet crack is prevalent in all areas of Ireland in today's society.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If the coke was **** or cut to a **** purity then nobody would be smoking crack. Yet crack is prevalent in all areas of Ireland in today's society.

Crack can be cut with other sh*t...actually, it's the Fentanyl that is what is giving the high from it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

When we used to do it, certain dealers only sold coke that was good for banging and not good for rocking and vice versa

All depended on the mixing agent

Expensive lesson, could buy half a garden and try and rock it up only for it to turn to a watery sludge/paste

These days quality control seems to be a lot better

Heard a classic case of a lad coming back from the shops with bread soda instead of baking soda and ruining a q.

111,650e worth of cocaine found in Finglas. Very exact figure. Could have rounded it off to 100K.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Crack can be cut with other sh*t...actually, it's the Fentanyl that is what is giving the high from it now.

The thoughts of fentanyl being mixed with coke now is pretty scary to me. A few grains can kill a man in jig time. It really is Russian Roulette whether you'd get through a bag or a night with that stuff involved.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Yes, used to see some people pouring ammonia on it instead of barely a drop and not washing it properly either

The ‘best’ scams for gear was to buy solpadeine tablets , crush them up and burn them. Would turn to brown dust like heroin

Sell them and users would smoke it and get only a few lines maybe 4 ****ty ones

Not enough to think they had been ripped but enough to know it was ****

Many a street dealer would do this to make a quick 100e to buy their coke or gear for themselves

Did they do a cold water extraction of the codeine first? All that paracetamol would be bad for you :-)

Dropped a girl up to Rossfield in Tallaght last week about midday to buy some crack. Some little sham turns up and she begs him to do a deal and give her 2 rocks for 30e instead of one for 20e. Lad wouldn't budge an inch even though she had come from Clondalkin. I actually felt sorry for her as what real good is just a measly 20e rock of crack going to do. I'm sure she was climbing the walls after an hour or whatever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Dropped a girl up to Rossfield in Tallaght last week about midday to buy some crack. Some little sham turns up and she begs him to do a deal and give her 2 rocks for 30e instead of one for 20e. Lad wouldn't budge an inch even though she had come from Clondalkin. I actually felt sorry for her as what real good is just a measly 20e rock of crack going to do. I'm sure she was climbing the walls after an hour or whatever.

A good 10 minute journey

A good 10 minute journey

Cost her 15e.

It’s taxi drivers that are the real criminals

begbysback wrote: »
    It’s taxi drivers that are the real criminals

Good and bad in every job. A couple of high profile cases lately that dont shine a good light on cabbies. That scumbag from Cabra who was robbing his passengers left, right and centre. Had license revoked eventually. Then the low life from.Tallaght who had a mechanism to make the meter go up at a faster rate and add quite a bit to a fare. Just a point, both Dublin men. Not 'foreign' drivers. These pricks make me sick and would no doubt have been among the loudest in saying the 'foreign' drivers were ruining it for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Any other stories about driving around Junkies Chalk Mc?

You'd have to wonder when they claim that Cocaine will cause heart attacks to young men in their 30s are they full of sh1t? There would be an epidemeic of lads dropping dead , and that doesn't seem to be happening.

Good and bad in every job. A couple of high profile cases lately that dont shine a good light on cabbies. That scumbag from Cabra who was robbing his passengers left, right and centre. Had license revoked eventually. Then the low life from.Tallaght who had a mechanism to make the meter go up at a faster rate and add quite a bit to a fare. Just a point, both Dublin men. Not 'foreign' drivers. These pricks make me sick and would no doubt have been among the loudest in saying the 'foreign' drivers were ruining it for everyone.

Only jokin chalky

You'd have to wonder when they claim that Cocaine will cause heart attacks to young men in their 30s are they full of sh1t? There would be an epidemeic of lads dropping dead , and that doesn't seem to be happening.

Part of the job. More and more crack heads lately than the usual heroin addicts of old. Balgaddy and Tallaght seem particularly bad out this way. One thing i will say though, while they will plea for a bargain on the fare and i usually will chop a few quid off they never **** off without paying. Good craic (pardon the pun) usually too. Always a story to tell. One thing a crackhead wont die of is boredom anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Most people that you hear dying from coke would have an underlying heart problem.Unless the quality is very pure or you take alot of it were it sets of your normal heart rhythmn and causes palpitations or your BPM to go theu the roof.Most people hospitalised go there due to paranoia ,out of the head and thinking they are going to die/heart explode etc.

In most cases if they went home it would eventually wear off.

Unfortunately ,you hear stories of people dying from E's etc too.The family say they never did drugs ,they just did it once and 1 'E' and they died.This is mostly BS and if you dig deeper you find they did alot more than 1 yoke and alot of other drugs too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Saw one guy die in the same room as me from a coke od

2 others went home and hung themselves after all night on it

Sure that was coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

I know of two lads that took their lifes after coke sessions. They both had a lot of stuff going on In their heads. If you have any mental health problems, doing coke is an extremely bad idea.

rondog wrote: »
    Most people that you hear dying from coke would have an underlying heart problem.Unless the quality is very pure or you take alot of it were it sets of your normal heart rhythmn and causes palpitations or your BPM to go theu the roof.Most people hospitalised go there due to paranoia ,out of the head and thinking they are going to die/heart explode etc.

In most cases if they went home it would eventually wear off.

Unfortunately ,you hear stories of people dying from E's etc too.The family say they never did drugs ,they just did it once and 1 'E' and they died.This is mostly BS and if you dig deeper you find they did alot more than 1 yoke and alot of other drugs too.

This is true. Many a time after a session/bender, call it what you will, i would be very very sick. Vomiting uncontrollably for the guts off 12 hours or more. Not being able to even hold water down. Vomiting blood. Crapping blood too. Even in this state i would think of others probably not even as bad and they getting ambulance to hospital. For me even.if i wanted an ambulance i would be too sick to even.get into it and what could they do anyway? At that stage the only solution is time. Time is a healer even if you feel your liver or kidneys could pack it in at any moment. Not a very glamorous drug at that stage with vomit drooling out of your mouth and you're so tired but too wired to sleep causing sleep deprivation on top of everything else. You have to get the physical sickness out of the way first before you can start to process the financial damage. Oh what a buzz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭X111111111111

Noone who drinks beer, smokes fags, drinks coffee/redbull/monster?

^All drugs, all destructive, all addictive. only difference is who deals them - and don't forget "but the bad ones are illegal and drug dealers are bad" does not an acceptable argument make.

Last bit, subjective really...

As a p.s. I don't like coke, think it's the devil, but can see why people do like it, and they ain't gonna stop liking it.

Yes but the makers of beer, red bull etc.. don't go around shooting, intimidating and even using chain saws to remove peoples heads like the cartels do. Some people are decent enough to not want that on their conscience

Yea. A young lad that i was on a session with who continued into town and got into a row with bouncers on the door of an early house went home and hung himself. I avoided his calls as was bolloxed at home meself trying to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

I know of two lads that took their lifes after coke sessions. They both had a lot of stuff going on In their heads. If you have any mental health problems, doing coke is an extremely bad idea.

Personally i've never had really bad comedowns as such off a weekend of it, even after 4 day benders of doing it non stop.

Its more so the problems that arise after it ie. owing out heaps of money and having no way of paying it back to dodgy lads, nose not working for the week.

But your a hundred percent right, any mental health problems it is a wise idea to stay the hell away from it. Will only be a temporary escape and back to reality once the high is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

This is true. Many a time after a session/bender, call it what you will, i would be very very sick. Vomiting uncontrollably for the guts off 12 hours or more. Not being able to even hold water down. Vomiting blood. Crapping blood too. Even in this state i would think of others probably not even as bad and they getting ambulance to hospital. For me even.if i wanted an ambulance i would be too sick to even.get into it and what could they do anyway? At that stage the only solution is time. Time is a healer even if you feel your liver or kidneys could pack it in at any moment. Not a very glamorous drug at that stage with vomit drooling out of your mouth and you're so tired but too wired to sleep causing sleep deprivation on top of everything else. You have to get the physical sickness out of the way first before you can start to process the financial damage. Oh what a buzz!

Been there myself bud, many a time in the past. Only to do it all over again the next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Yes but the makers of beer, red bull etc.. don't go around shooting, intimidating and even using chain saws to remove peoples heads like the cartels do. Some people are decent enough to not want that on their conscience

Era but they do, most not directly the same but certainly happens on their watch, all of these big companies are up to their bollix in blood, even the ****in fruit ye eat and coffee you drink is washed with blood, the only difference is - who sells it.

Wearing branded shoes? Modern day slavery probably made them,
    Using an electronic device? A child probably worked in a mine for free to get materials to make it.

Calling for the cessation of drug use by looking at ethics ain't the answer, nothing is ethical in the world of mass consumption.

Just thinking about that. A few times i was sitting up all night and day i discussed this with my old best mate. What we would do if one of us packed it in? Thank **** it never happened but i had heard of it happening. The mother of all come downs i cant even imagine your state of mind when that happened.

• Advertisement

Lads this will sound crazy. After all this chatter, i'm sitting at home watching the snooker and after all thats been said there's a part of me that wants to hop in a cab or bus and go into my old haunts in town and get stuck in. That's what this **** does.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement