Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Freddie Kreuger masks attacking Boylan.? Didn't someone say Cumberton wore a Freddy mask when disposing of barman Barr? My detective mind is working overdrive. Freddy Kreuger is masking one or more Dublin hitmen. Nightmare for the Old Bill.

Yep. Seems freddie is the mask of choice.

"In the first case, Boylan told ­gardai that he had been targeted by a man wearing a Freddie Krueger mask and armed with an iron bar and kitchen knife on December 28, 2018.

During the confrontation, the drug dealer received 20 stitches and nerve damage to his arm."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

NaDeise92 wrote: »
    Some of the intimidation tactics used in the year before boylan's death was nuts. When you think he was only 22.
    Going after him with kitchen knives slicing him wearing freddie kruger masks days after Christmas, him catching lads attempting to light pipe bombs outside his family home, shots at the house in the weeks before his death caught on his cctv.

You'd wonder if he was such a high profile dealer in coolock like the papers say making a nice wage why he'd continue to stay in his house where those previous instances occurred and why he wouldn't of moved out of the area to an apartment or something. He'd been receiving death threats for over a year.

If he'd concentrated on delivering the mail rather than poor quality jayo he may be looking forward to a nice Christmas holiday with family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

If he'd concentrated on delivering the mail rather than poor quality jayo he may be looking forward to a nice Christmas holiday with family and friends.

Its very sad when its put that way ,
    You'd be hearth broken if you had a son who fell in with the wrong crowd, they could very easily end up owing lotsa of money very quickly ,
    It can happen to people from really nice family's,

Life over at 22 for a few extra quid without the struggle of working a 9- 5 to get it, Defo not worth it ,

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Its very sad when its put that way ,
    You'd be hearth broken if you had a son who fell in with the wrong crowd, they could very easily end up owing lotsa of money very quickly ,
    It can happen to people from really nice family's,

Life over at 22 for a few extra quid without the struggle of working a 9- 5 to get it, Defo not worth it ,

As your name states - your dead right

• Registered Users Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Have they disposed of Boylan's remains yet?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

I don't have any sympathy for him. Sorry but he had choices. Like we all do. You deal drugs for the devils shilling well you reap what you sew. And as i know from first hand experience only too well they sew misery onto their own people so although it's sad for his family, i certainly wont be shedding a tear for his young demise. Or any of the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

I don't have any sympathy for him. Sorry but he had choices. Like we all do. You deal drugs for the devils shilling well you reap what you sew. And as i know from first hand experience only too well they sew misery onto their own people so although it's sad for his family, i certainly wont be shedding a tear for his young demise. Or any of the rest of them.

You know alcohol is a drug, statistically the most damaging, bet you have no problem consuming it or any problem with the people who sell it to you.

You know alcohol is a drug, statistically the most damaging, bet you have no problem consuming it or any problem with the people who sell it to you.

Bit of a stupid argument this. I've got into some trouble over the years due to scummy drug dealers. If you think it's as simple as ordering a pint in your local you are naeve in the extreme. You think drug dealers are nice, decent people who play by the 'rules' at all times? I've seen first hand how sly and ruthless they can be. Never sold drugs myself. Dont have the conscience to do it. To mix it with **** and then chase people for money. I just couldn't do it. Most drug dealers i know....sorry used to know are not nice people . Money is their god. They dont care who they hurt so why should i give a **** when they end up getting rubbed out? Too many romantic do gooders out there that make excuses for them. I don't ink they have suffered at theiir hands in anyway and are just looking at it from afar, far away from its ****ty and gritty reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Back to the topic of the car wasn't the car used to kill the Iranian a car bought recently aswell. Out of all the shootings that iv read about them two were the only ones I recall having a car not burned out though I could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Back to the topic of the car wasn't the car used to kill the Iranian a car bought recently aswell. Out of all the shootings that iv read about them two were the only ones I recall having a car not burned out though I could be wrong

The car used in the Iranian shooting was burned out. Just around the corner.

It's the easiest option to buy a car these days. You used to hear of the cars used in criminal activity being stolen but it's obviously easier to just buy a car in advance using a fake name and address.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Syndic wrote: »
    The car used in the Iranian shooting was burned out. Just around the corner.

It's the easiest option to buy a car these days. You used to hear of the cars used in criminal activity being stolen but it's obviously easier to just buy a car in advance using a fake name and address.
    Which of the murders had an avenses or something that was bought around that time

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Copter out in Finglas south lot of cars speeding up tolka valley a few minutes ago no sirens

Which of the murders had an avenses or something that was bought around that time

The Iranian. It was bought a couple of weeks beforehand from a dealership and then burned out immediately after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Have they disposed of Boylan's remains yet?

Nothing as of yet, I've seen nothing of Wayne's either.
    Bit of a stupid argument this. I've got into some trouble over the years due to scummy drug dealers. If you think it's as simple as ordering a pint in your local you are naeve in the extreme. You think drug dealers are nice, decent people who play by the 'rules' at all times? I've seen first hand how sly and ruthless they can be. Never sold drugs myself. Dont have the conscience to do it. To mix it with **** and then chase people for money. I just couldn't do it. Most drug dealers i know....sorry used to know are not nice people . Money is their god. They dont care who they hurt so why should i give a **** when they end up getting rubbed out? Too many romantic do gooders out there that make excuses for them. I don't think they have suffered at their hands in anyway and are just looking at it from afar, far away from its ****ty and gritty reality.

It's as easy as buying a pint, insta, snapchat, whatsapp delivered to your door and that's without the darknet and your smily postman
    You just had c unts for dealers, they're supplying for a demand which is only increaseing.

Irish times
    "The getaway vehicle used by the three men who killed Sanambar was set on fire at Castletimon Gardens close to the murder scene. The silver Toyota Avensis 04 D 71806 was bought from a small car dealership in south Dublin 10 days ago"

It's common for bought cars now in the fact that they've become so cheap as insurance is dear on anything 10 years old.

IRE60 wrote: »
    Tippsman wrote: »
    Nothing as of yet, I've seen nothing of Wayne's either.

It's as easy as buying a pint, insta, snapchat, whatsapp delivered to your door and that's without the darknet and your smily postman
    You just had c unts for dealers, they're supplying for a demand which is only increaseing.

Irish times
    "The getaway vehicle used by the three men who killed Sanambar was set on fire at Castletimon Gardens close to the murder scene. The silver Toyota Avensis 04 D 71806 was bought from a small car dealership in south Dublin 10 days ago"

It's common for bought cars now in the fact that they've become so cheap as insurance is dear on anything 10 years old.

I know how easy it is to get believe me. What i meant was it's not as easy to get the quality of what you're paying for as opposed to buying a pint. At least with the drink you know for sure whats in it. I've been around the block and have drank in the north inner city the last 15 years or more so have mixed with many circles. Some would be well known. I have a few good friends in there but also a few toe rags who would do there own mother for a few bob.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

I know how easy it is to get believe me. What i meant was it's not as easy to get the quality of what you're paying for as opposed to buying a pint. At least with the drink you know for sure whats in it. I've been around the block and have drank in the north inner city the last 15 years or more so have mixed with many circles. Some would be well known. I have a few good friends in there but also a few toe rags who would do there own mother for a few bob.

You take coke yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,172 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

You know alcohol is a drug

People say alcohol is a drug
    It's not a drug. It's a drink

bigpink wrote: »
    You take coke yourself?

I was reading through some posts the last few days and on the topic of cocaine not one said they do it and quite a few said they didn't ever try it so excuse me if i plead the5th on this one. Looks like the Gangland thread posters are a virtuous lot of tea totallers.

I was reading through some posts the last few days and on the topic of cocaine not one said they do it and quite a few said they didn't ever try it so excuse me if i plead the5th on this one. Looks like the Gangland thread posters are a virtuous lot of tea totallers.

I dont care if you do or dont i more curious why you hang sround these people and circles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

I dont care if you do or dont i more curious why you hang sround these people and circles

I do it socially once maybe every 2 weeks if im out with the lads watching ball

So that's a big fat yes, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I do it socially once maybe every 2 weeks if im out with the lads watching ball

Not that it's my business but that seems very regular. Would it bother you to not do it? Does it ever get to that stage where you feel like that?

I ask myself that question quite a lot too. Sometimes life just takes a few detours to where you expected to go. In my case i took more wrong turns than a blind taxi driver. We'll leave it at that.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Not that it's my business but that seems very regular. Would it bother you to not do it? Does it ever get to that stage where you feel like that?

Its all relative. He may only do a coin or two. Who knows. If its just out watching the ball doubt its very much. If hes up for work next day theres no going back to gafs and hoovering away until you run out of money, sniff or the will to keep going and blow 2 weeks wages in one 24 hour session. Thats where some real damage is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

I ask myself that question quite a lot too. Sometimes life just takes a few detours to where you expected to go. In my case i took more wrong turns than a blind taxi driver. We'll leave it at that.

I used to be around some proper scumbags too, proper snakey drug addicted *****... just kicked them out of my life and got on with it you should too, they're no good you'll thank me in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Its all relative. He may only do a coin or two. Who knows. If its just out watching the ball doubt its very much. If hes up for work next day theres no going back to gafs and hoovering away until you run out of money, sniff or the will to keep going and blow 2 weeks wages in one 24 hour session. Thats where some real damage is done.
    I done that when i was younger im 35 now just the odd hoovy id do now as i said.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

I try stay away from the patsy these days, its hard though. 8 pints I'm gee eyed. Need a pick me up.

The days of all night sessions on it are long over for me thankfully. Messy times.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

Have they confirmed that the latest shooting was gangland related?

• Advertisement

Did you ever sense early on this is bad?Did you still hang sround with dodgy peoole?
    thanks it interesting to hear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement