Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭threeball

Berserker5 wrote: »
    Squad Car and Garda Helicopter outside Krispy Kreme

Sounds run of the mill for a donut shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

Question relating to the speckled Es, where the specks "gear"?

You know it's hitting the top all day when people want it closed, it would also be one of the highest if not the highest viewed tread on boards if the other ones weren't closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

They where the days as right.
    Jaws hanging off our faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

For fk sake this thread is like a fkin C. A meeting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Anyone know what happened at krispy kreme earlier

I seen 2 gardai leaving with what looked like evidence bags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,051 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Anyone know what happened at krispy kreme earlier

I seen 2 gardai leaving with what looked like evidence bags

Lol. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

They where the days as right.
    Jaws hanging off our faces.

Like a mums big face ? 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

get up its the g wagon 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Hopefully there'll be a few lads whacked tonight to satisfy the blood lust on here and some of ye can cream ye're pants with excitement over tomorrow mornings breakfast.

Are you another one of those ****heads whos offended by the term ''known to Garda'' and likes to justify murdering drug dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

RTE

Four men are expected to appear before the Special Criminal Court in Dublin in relation to an attempted murder last year.

The men, who are aged in their 20s and 30s, were arrested in Dublin and Co Louth this morning.

The arrests were made as part of an investigation into the attempted murder of a person, in Dublin, on the 10 March, 2018.

Any idea who these are & which murder?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Any idea who these are & which murder?

Its attemping to murder Patsy Hutch. There are already lads locked up over that attempted hit too. Glen and Gary Thompson plus Robert Browne

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Looks like a heavy raid going on in Ballymun this morning, loads of eru speeding up the balbutcher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

It's really hard to have sympathy for Hutch. But jaysus they've had a hard time of it. The Kinahan's have done quite the number on them.

I'm glad the Special Criminal Court is there to use in cases like this.

I do think Ireland could do with one more prison. There aren't that many 'hitman for sale' people knocking about. Putting them permanently in a cage would help lower our murder rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

It's really hard to have sympathy for Hutch. But jaysus they've had a hard time of it. The Kinahan's have done quite the number on them.

I'm glad the Special Criminal Court is there to use in cases like this.

I do think Ireland could do with one more prison. There aren't that many 'hitman for sale' people knocking about. Putting them permanently in a cage would help lower our murder rate.

Special Criminal Court wasn't much use in the Patrick Hutch case. Hutchs' are still strong believe it or not. They are strong in Wheatfield Prison, also. Not so much Mountjoy even if it's on their old stomping ground. Various reasons why they suffered so much up to now in the feud but the Kinahans aint as powerful now as once were and memories are long do plenty of road left to travel on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Sick of halfwits posting as if they are well connected. Stick to the prison documentaries on TV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

shutup wrote: »
    Sick of halfwits posting as if they are well connected. Stick to the prison documentary’s one TV

well said

Some very balanced posters on here ; with a chip on both shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Mitsubishis!! Blast from the past. Speckled Doves before that. For me the E scene is almost innocent compared to what came next with tbe devils dandruff. Chalk and cheese. No comparison in the damage caused and i dropped pills like the best of em back then.

Green triangles were around for a short while about 20 years ago too. They were the best I ever had.

• Advertisement

Dont get cheeky with him hes from the flats lol

He's well hard. Eats steel for breakfast. Best avoided.

Green triangles were around for a short while about 20 years ago too. They were the best I ever had.

Yes i remember indulging in them in the Blue Bananna back in the day. Good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Yes i remember indulging in them in the Blue Bananna back in the day. Good shout.

You got any?!

Ye must be a Clondalkin skanger :D That place was only frequented by people from Bawnougue, Green Park & Neilstown

Ye must be a Clondalkin skanger :D That place was only frequented by people from Bawnougue, Green Park & Neilstown

Close by. Ballyfermot and Neilstown got on like a house on fire. Most dangerous club i was ever in. Took my first E in there.

Close by. Ballyfermot and Neilstown got on like a house on fire. Most dangerous club i was ever in. Took my first E in there.

It was rough. I heard of stabbings galore and someone(Door man i think) getting injected with an infected needle. May be bull**** though

It was rough. I heard of stabbings galore and someone(Door man i think) getting injected with an infected needle. May be bull**** though

I was there the night a car was driven at the door. The worst i heard was the night the doors were shut by some lads and the bouncers all trapped inside. Not one came back to work there after the hiding the got that night. The Penguins two lads used be up there, fighting with Clondalkin/Neilstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

They are reporting 5 men charged now and all were arrested earlier this year.As far as i can remember the Whistleblower named 5 lads that were arrested a while back. From what i can remember a good few were Flashys crew. Scott cappers brother and that Middle Eastern fella Mohammed who looted the lidl were two of the names. Wonder is it the same lads charged today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Garda Helicopter over Krispy Kreme last half hour

Seen someone in Uniform abseil onto the roof with a large sack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Garda Helicopter over Krispy Kreme last half hour

Seen someone in Uniform abseil onto the roof with a large sack

he's meant to be emptying his sack and not filling it :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement