Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Fears as a 40-year-old man from Wexford is believed to have been murdered by a Columbian drug cartel following call for a ransom of $164k.

It is feared that James Hillis, from Forth Mountain, in County Wexford has been murdered by a drug cartel in South America.

Hillis, the father of young children, traveled to Columbia, from his own in Tenerife, Spain, on his Irish passport in October 2019. He has not been heard of in a month and according to the Irish Independent, a $164k ransom demand was made for his safe return.

Gardaí (Irish police) report that gruesome videos have been sent to Hillis' family showing the man being tortured. The police have "massive fears" that Hillis has been murdered.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

What is the story with the same grammar errors going on with the lads from coolock. Is the tec school teaching some new form of typing.

it’s kind of like this.which is a bit noticeable when two people are both converseing

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NaDeise92

Fears as a 40-year-old man from Wexford is believed to have been murdered by a Columbian drug cartel following call for a ransom of $164k.

It is feared that James Hillis, from Forth Mountain, in County Wexford has been murdered by a drug cartel in South America.

Hillis, the father of young children, traveled to Columbia, from his own in Tenerife, Spain, on his Irish passport in October 2019. He has not been heard of in a month and according to the Irish Independent, a $164k ransom demand was made for his safe return.

Gardaí (Irish police) report that gruesome videos have been sent to Hillis' family showing the man being tortured. The police have "massive fears" that Hillis has been murdered.

Went over and met up with "serious criminal elements" in Colombia.
    Went over to try suss a supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

BDI wrote: »
    What is the story with the same grammar errors going on with the lads from coolock. Is the tec school teaching some new form of typing.

it’s kind of like this.which is a bit noticeable when two people are both converseing

Which ones?Gis a name or two from Facebook to see what youre referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

rondog wrote: »
    Which ones?Gis a name or two from Facebook to see what youre referring to.

He is referring to this tread,
    If you look a page or so back it looks like someone is replying to there own posts from a different account, there style of typing and use of the English language is the exact same ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Got sent a video of a lad on a bike shooting at a car in Swords. Any ideas on what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

Got sent a video of a lad on a bike shooting at a car in Swords. Any ideas on what happened?

Seen that someone said it's defiantly not swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Seen that someone said it's defiantly not swords

Looks like a shell garage, (Drive carbon neutral sign)

They in Ireland anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Shooting in cork. Nice change of pace.

Seems Cork is looking to get the shooting numbers up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Langers

Remember lads all the shootings each year lead to this night the late late toy show, without the drug gangs tubs wouldn't be half as quirky as he is

• Registered Users Posts: 18 1mackattack!

Anybody know what Eoin Boylan posted on facebook about Sean Little?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

I don't think anybody on here knows exactly what was said, it's been asked several times since boylan was murdered and nobody has been able to answer

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

I don't think anybody on here knows exactly what was said, it's been asked several times since boylan was murdered and nobody has been able to answer

Don't know exactly, something a long the lines he's glad he's gone out the picture as more turf for him to supply into.

yep that would not be a smart move jaysus todays gangsters are the dumbest iv ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Boylan like most of them had no shortage of security cameras set up all around his place.

Just seen another video of a guy in mask walking up to house and firing shots

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

I've heard that he shared a quote and then captioned it with "another one bites the dust" and this was after JD died so not directly about Little but insensitive all the same.

The person that told me this is friends with Boylan on Facebook but couldn't find the post to show me so I don't know how true it is.

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Just seen another video of a guy in mask walking up to house and firing shots

where can i see these videos?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

where can i see these videos?
    RTE Player

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Non fatal shooting in North Strand Man (20s) hospitalised after shooting incident on Dublin's northside
    https://www.thejournal.ie/man-20s-injured-after-shooting-on-dublins-northside-4913641-Dec2019/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,144 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Passed that earlier, it's directly across from the bus stop under the bridge. Didn't seem like a whole lot of activity going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

The last few weeks have been great. Plenty of action after a quite few months. Anyone know who was shot on North strand?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Syndic wrote: »
    I've heard that he shared a quote and then captioned it with "another one bites the dust" and this was after JD died so not directly about Little but insensitive all the same.

The person that told me this is friends with Boylan on Facebook but couldn't find the post to show me so I don't know how true it is.

He was only making a grand a week sure,
    Thats the best one I've heard yet.

Deco Barry wrote: »
    He was only making a grand a week sure,
    Thats the best one I've heard yet.
    Are u saying he was making more or less? A grand a week seems a bit **** to be risking ur life

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Are u saying he was making more or less? A grand a week seems a bit **** to be risking ur life

I'm just quoting one paper,surely he was making more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

A grand a week profit, isn't to be sniffed at.
    Alot of people clear just above that for a months work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Deco Barry wrote: »
    I'm just quoting one paper,surely he was making more than that.

One day he was low level only making a grand a week, then the next day he was one of the biggest drug dealers in Coolock. The papers make it up as they go along.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement