Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

If he had Conrad in his life 20 years ago he'd living very comfortably these days.

If he stopped getting married than he’d be living comfortably right now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

always liked here when i watched impact although theyve so many interviewers at this stage

https://twitter.com/mckenzienmitch/status/1171817986778419200?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Session Moth Martina signs a full time contract with ROH.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭The White Feather

R-Truth got pulled over by the cops and this happened......

https://twitter.com/RonKillings/status/1172548387603980288?s=20

Really love all his stuff he is doing with the 24/7 title!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

R-Truth got pulled over by the cops and this happened......

https://twitter.com/RonKillings/status/1172548387603980288?s=20

Really love all his stuff he is doing with the 24/7 title!

And the camera just happens to be there to catch these moments lol

Got to love the 24/7 title something the network nailed

• Advertisement

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/reported-update-on-wwe-fs1-studio-show

If true than the TV cycle will be

Fridays- SD live
    Mondays- Raw
    Tuesday- WWE talk show
    Weds- NXT

Not sure where main event or whatever it's called fits in. Tbh who watches that anyway ha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PTH2009 wrote: »
    https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/reported-update-on-wwe-fs1-studio-show

If true than the TV cycle will be

Fridays- SD live
    Mondays- Raw
    Tuesday- WWE talk show
    Weds- NXT

Not sure where main event or whatever it's called fits in. Tbh who watches that anyway ha
    Saw on Reddit that Dana Brooke and Sarah Logan are in the middle of a best of 7 series on Main Event with Dana pulling off Swanton Bombs.

Sounds like a peculiar show!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Watched an episode lately and Eric Young was on it. It's weird he still comes out to the Sanity music as does Nikki Cross when there's no association between them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,164 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Seeing reports that are suggesting Cass has relapsed. All the best to him hope he gets through it quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Seeing reports that are suggesting Cass has relapsed. All the best to him hope he gets through it quickly.
    Having read a report it doesn't sound like it's alcohol related. It sounds more serious than that(not that alcohol issues aren't serious) he seemed to snap back to reality according to the report after getting punched and knocked down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Draft announced...

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1173294302123954177?s=21

Personalities from Fox and NBC will be announcing picks...

gEUUlyZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

J. Marston wrote: »
    Draft announced...

Personalities from Fox and NBC will be announcing picks...

source.gif

Just turned on Freesports and they are showing MLW.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭Riddle101

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/09/24/wwe-officially-changes-baron-corbins-name/?fbclid=IwAR10OzGWWT8w_r3sCXUvpxU2bFizWQe0z6m8s3IgSdwf3lQldHDIsql-8ic

Called it there a while back. Baron Corbin has changed his name to King Corbin. I knew he was going to win the King of the Ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

The majority of KOTR winners do this tho. Not a bad thing if he can generate proper heat

Raw's new announce team is Vic Joseph, Dio Maddin and Jerry Lawler.

Cole, Graves and Renee will be on Smackdown

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/wwe-premiere-week-features-unprecedented-eight-hours-of-primetime-coverage

So Raw is officially the b show now? And poor Byron

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PW Insider says Johnny Morrison/Nitro/Impact/Hennigan has resigned with WWE.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Raw Commentary team has changed dramatically.

As part of WWE Premiere Week, new voices will be brought to the Raw, NXT and SmackDown broadcasts.

Raw’s new announce team will include play-by-play from Vic Joseph with Dio Maddin and WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler serving as analysts;
    NXT play-by-play will be called by Mauro Ranallo with Beth Phoenix and Nigel McGuiness as analysts;
    and SmackDown will feature Michael Cole handling play-by-play, Corey Graves serving as analyst and Renee Young as a Special Contributor.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/wwe-premiere-week-features-unprecedented-eight-hours-of-primetime-coverage

Lord TSC wrote: »

Hopefully shows his potential and makes the main event scene. Could have some great matches with guys like Rollins, Styles, Bryan etc

Could he be NXT bound tho ?

• Advertisement

I like vic Joseph so happy at that. Is dio maddin the guy who's been doing 205live recently ? That's a big jump if it's the guy I think it is. Lawler ? I mean okay but I'm assuming he's been brought back to help the really new guy as a veteran in case he gets stuck.

Nxt is all good.

Smackdown is basically the raw team then ? I mean Michael cole was the face of smackdown for years from when it first started, and realistically this probably his last change and time around the commentary block before he hangs it up. Corey is there anyway so he's probably not annoyed to be finally able to just do one show and not two. What does a special contributor mean exactly ? Poor tom Phillips as I liked him as the lead guy on smackdown and he did a good job. Byron saxton I mean it's harsh but I'm sure he'll land somewhere on the presenting schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Gargano Vs Morrison, for the right to be called Johnny NXT...

A reunion of miz and Morrison maybe ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I like vic Joseph so happy at that. Is dio maddin the guy who's been doing 205live recently ? That's a big jump if it's the guy I think it is. Lawler ? I mean okay but I'm assuming he's been brought back to help the really new guy as a veteran in case he gets stuck.

Yeah Dio just joined 205 Live a couple weeks ago, replacing Nigel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Where's Tom Phillips, he was a decent commentary when on Smackdown.

Where's Tom Phillips, he was a decent commentary when on Smackdown.

Possibly him and byron got there marching orders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭ThePott

Byron was getting better imo but Tom Phillips was pretty damn good as the play by play, he's a loss.
    That Raw commentary team looks rough.

Why why why why why Lawler he will kill the fresh blood on the RAW commentary team with his 90's stick :(

Vic is awesome the last thing he needs is a buffoon like Lawler with him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Both still employed.

I imagine the Raw team will be drastically different by the time December rolls around.

• Advertisement

I suppose someone has to replace the 205 Live team, so could be where Phillips and Saxton are going. Aiden English must be wondering why he didn't get moved.

Wasn't there a reason for Lawler being taken off the team before?

Advertisement