Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I suppose someone has to replace the 205 Live team, so could be where Phillips and Saxton are going. Aiden English must be wondering why he didn't get moved.

Wasn't there a reason for Lawler being taken off the team before?

Didn't he and his girlfriend have a big bust up at their house which involved the cops being called ? It was all sorted and as far as I know it's all happy families again.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Didn't he and his girlfriend have a big bust up at their house which involved the cops being called ? It was all sorted and as far as I know it's all happy families again.

What number wife is that ??

Him and Ric Flair love tieing the knot

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Itssoeasy wrote: »

What number wife is that ??

Him and Ric Flair love tieing the knot
    They aren't Married. Lawler has been married three times including the Kat who was in WWE in the late nineties early 2000's. He's no where near the number ric has. Charlotte flair has nearly the same as lawler and she's nearly forty years younger than lawler.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

WON is saying that Raw and Smackdown are getting new sets and pyro is returning.

Pyro is such a big deal. Makes wrestlers feel like much bigger stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

The big giant fist has to make a once off comeback for the 20th anniversary show.

• Advertisement

Wonder how different the sets will be ??

The double tapings in Manchester in nov will cause as issue but they easily have it as 'Raw International' and have the set different for that show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Big pay days for lads that need it! I don’t watch them any ways so means nothing too me

• Registered Users Posts: 60,368 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

No wonder Edge and Austin are considering in ring comebacks with the Saudi money on the table.

Also probably the reason Punk is interested in coming back into the fold.

I wonder how long before AJ returns with the hubby.

No wonder Edge and Austin are considering in ring comebacks with the Saudi money on the table.

Also probably the reason Punk is interested in coming back into the fold.

I wonder how long before AJ returns with the hubby.

Edge is coming back? He quit the podcast today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Lord TSC wrote: »
    PW Insider says Johnny Morrison/Nitro/Impact/Hennigan has resigned with WWE.

I only ever liked him when he was with The Miz. They were a great thrown together tag team that had chemistry especially on their Dirt Sheet show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Angron wrote: »
    Fake razor has died ? ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Wonder how different the sets will be ??

The double tapings in Manchester in nov will cause as issue but they easily have it as 'Raw International' and have the set different for that show

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Legends?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Legends?

Powerful and strong?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Apparently the Punk and Colt Cabana stuff has been settled out of court but it's definitely not amicable...

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1178543542773280768?s=20

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1178548295360118784?s=20

J. Marston wrote: »
    Apparently the Punk and Colt Cabana stuff has been settled out of court but it's definitely not amicable...

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1178543542773280768?s=20

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1178548295360118784?s=20
    Imagine that CM punk is being a pain in the ass.

Has Colt ever spoken publicly about this or are we only get Punk's side?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Has Colt ever spoken publicly about this or are we only get Punk's side?

Only gotten Punk's side so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I've never been a fan of Punk outside of the ring but lads we've no idea what the story is here and likely won't. Everything Punk is saying could be 100% true. If you think Cabana is a nice guy because he seems nice on his podcast or because he was sound to you when you bought his merch, so he must be right, then you can't really judge from that. Some of the biggest dicks I know are great at putting on a face publicly, some really sound people can be weird with money, or maybe Punk is just waffling.

The truth, which we'll likely never hear unvarnished, is probably in the middle somewhere where you'd see both sides if they were to break it down in-detail. Ultimately all we really can say is that it's ****ty that this has brought a close friendship to an end though, regardless of where you fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭The White Feather

On Taz's (whatever the plural is!) podcast he thinks CM Punk is coming back this week and then Sean Ross Sapp just tweeted this

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1178770453340594176?s=20

Probably just trolling but you never know. I would love to see Punk back in WWE anyway. Always loved him in the WWE

On Taz's (whatever the plural is!) podcast he thinks CM Punk is coming back this week and then Sean Ross Sapp just tweeted this

Probably just trolling but you never know. I would love to see Punk back in WWE anyway. Always loved him in the WWE

Definitely trolling. I think, I'm 92% sure of it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Definitely trolling. I think, I'm 92% sure of it.

Detective Lithium93_ on the case folks :pac:

I wouldn’t like to see him back as yes he’s good in the ring(well he’s been gone a few years) and he’d get the hump over something and leave again so just best for him to stay away.

Loughc wrote: »
    Detective Lithium93_ on the case folks :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭The White Feather

At least the Rock is definitely back.....well for one night on Smackdown!

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1178767011578437632?s=20

Hogan, Flair, Rock, Austin all used as the main focus to advertise RAW and Smackdown over the last few weeks.

Say more about the current talent than anything else for me.

Punk who hasn't been in a ring in over 5 years will be a bigger draw and have more charisma than anyone on the current roster if he returns.

Bryan at least might have a decent opponent in Punk if he does return and can shake off ring rust

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Bryan at least might have a decent opponent in Punk if he does return and can shake off ring rust

Not just Bryan but AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns too.

Advertisement