Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Ottoman_1000

I am in no way a violent person but that would be my limit. If she did that to me on the street she would be getting sparked!!! It would definitely be a situation where id worry about the consequences later...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Have to say I find that one quite upsetting.
    It's one thing her verbally attacking guards and traffic wardens - it's not nice but to a large extent it's water off a ducks back for them. Even the halal butchers shop workers, the guys there are probably used to ignorant comments (which I hasten to add doesn't make it right).

But that's just a clearly confused elderly man.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The Nal wrote: »

She's giving out about people moaning on the internet about it but aren't willing to come out and join them... Where is Gemma? Was she one of the ones not bothered getting off her big fat arse? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Acosta

No way could I listen to that scrot for 8 and a half minutes. At least the Guards can just fine them this time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

any chance of a synopsis? there is no point in all of us suffering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Penfailed wrote: »
    "No one is allowed to wear a mask near me."

FFS.

She really should be sectioned

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

any chance of a synopsis? there is no point in all of us suffering.

She's very very angry that no one turned up. It's a hilarious watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

She's very very angry that no one turned up. It's a hilarious watch.

She's some scumbag:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

She's some scumbag:D

No. She's mentally ill and should be pitied.

In fact, if she were a rabid dog rather than a rabid human being then she'd probably be put down humanely by a vet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,248 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No. She's mentally ill and should be pitied.

In fact, if she were a rabid dog rather than a rabid human being then she'd probably be put down humanely by a vet.

Dee? She's just a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Birneybau wrote: »
    Dee? She's just a scumbag

her and her SF/Yellow vest group were protesting the Garda murder conviction the other day, nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,652 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    it absolutely does , its about ringfencing individuals from criticism based on what profile they fit , therefore a traveller is not held to the same standard as a working professional from say drumcondra , the left have a sacred cow list of people and groups you can not criticise

they dont see individuals , they see identity etc

" punch down " is about policing views and opinions

Are working class professionals from Drumcondra routinely called to account for the actions of working class criminals from Drumcondra?

Are working class professionals from Drumcondra routinely called to account for the actions of working class criminals from Drumcondra?

they tend not to cover up those crimes, be accessories to them, profit from the spoils of those crimes or advocate that any prosecution of those crimes / peoples reluctance to be around those criminals is somehow discrimination either though... so its not really a fair comparison.

You'd also struggle to find a time in history where drumcondra had an over 90% unemployment rate and fleets of new cars and expensive jewellery at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

If the tenor of some of the abuse she received had have occurred in the north people would have been arrested for their sectarianism and bigotry.

The information published in the magazine about abortions abroad - at the time - could only legally be provided by doctors, councilors or certain specific agencies.

What the eff are you talking about?! This was, like, two years ago, not thirty years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Clearly Dee from Cabra has nailed the global conspiracy here?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

while I absolutely don't prescribe to Katie Ascough's views, she was very poorly treated by the university. Absolutely bullied in a way that would be an outrage were she a member of almost any other major religion.

Horseshít.

She was not "badly treated by the university", the students' union is nothing to do with them.

Members of the SU voted her out, as was their right, because she promised to not undermine the SU's pro-choice policy and then proceeded to do exactly that.

Her religion is irrelevant - sure aren't we told all the time that "pro-life" activists' extreme catholicism is just a coincidence, "I know loads of atheists voting No", etc :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

her and her SF/Yellow vest group were protesting the Garda murder conviction the other day, nuts.

Who was there from SF?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

still though, a 'lifetime ban' from all 'societies' in NUI Galway, - harsh? even "discrimination".

They were found to have misappropriated funds while acting as officers of NUIG societies.
    But [I think] they won this under the Equality Act?

That was a much younger sibling, who had been told he wasn't entitled to a calculated grade. It'd be great if everyone's mammy could pick their leaving cert results, wouldn't it!
    They say "the politicians are not representing the people", sounds good to me;

The religious bigotry and homophobia they express is sickening and it is refreshing that politicians will no longer entertain it, it held sway in this country for far too long.

Interesting that you claim to not know anything about them, then plug their YT channel :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

I like to bash SF as much as the next man but that’s ridiculous carry on to lump them in together there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Well done Industry Café on Dublin's Drury St...

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1318557365617164291

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

bobmalooka wrote: »
    I like to bash SF as much as the next man but that’s ridiculous carry on to lump them in together there.

Yellow vest Ireland had the same address listed as SF HQ

GT89 wrote: »
    Yellow vest Ireland had the same address listed as SF HQ

Where is this address listed for Yellow Vest Ireland please?

they tend not to cover up those crimes, be accessories to them, profit from the spoils of those crimes or advocate that any prosecution of those crimes / peoples reluctance to be around those criminals is somehow discrimination either though... so its not really a fair comparison.
    Some serious allegations there - don't suppose that you have any actual evidence to back them up? Because Gardai would be very interested to see your evidence.

bobmalooka wrote: »

Yellow vest ireland has the same address as an SF office, its not the party itself but there is a large crossover of a section of SF voters and these anti mask people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

Yellow vest ireland has the same address as an SF office, its not the party itself but there is a large crossover of a section of SF voters and these anti mask people
    This is a lie.

Yellow Vest Ireland copied and pasted the Privacy policy from Sinn Féin's website.

Yellow Vest Ireland's address is Unit 2, Hykincilla House Clone, Wexford, Ireland.

SF and Yellow Vest Ireland are not connected.

Where is this address listed for Yellow Vest Ireland please?

It was taken down

This is a lie.

Yellow Vest Ireland copied and pasted the Privacy policy from Sinn Féin's website.

Yellow Vest Ireland's address is Unit 2, Hykincilla House Clone, Wexford, Ireland.

SF and Yellow Vest Ireland are not connected.

Looked a little more than a copy and paste job to me. Note Yellow Vest Ireland not SF.
    https://twitter.com/Jennife76650817/status/1306847626453811200?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 23,333 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The burkes are a demented version of the westboro baptist church and the brady bunch.

It was one of them that faked credentials to try and sabotage a press conference with brain dead questions.

• Advertisement

GT89 wrote: »
    Looked a little more than a copy and paste job to me. Note Yellow Vest Ireland not SF.
    By 'a little more than a copy and paste job', you mean 'copy and paste and find and replace' job, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement