Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

The Nal wrote: »
    The problem is that the perception is that it worked for Trump. Just leap in with a load of noise and you'll get elected.

They don't seem to realise that Trump was mega famous for 35 years before he ran.

On that note, a lot of the Nationalist types now think Gemma is a left wing plant because of the amount of damage shes done to the "Nationalist movement".

Wasn't she accusing them of being plants also?

Seems they are all vegetables imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 41,021 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

whippet wrote: »
    Arch Bishop Martin is on Pat Kenny's show at the moment and seems to be making reference to Gem's crew and their weird notions and actions outside Croke Park a few weeks ago .... lets see how she will go full mental attacking him online now

It was probably also that white and catholic supremacist Niall McConnell being referred to as well.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Birneybau wrote: »
    He's claiming the Gem-Bots tried to overturn his car.

https://www.thejournal.ie/diarmuid-martin-5234810-Oct2020/

This is an example of where we can see the far right violent actions beginning in this country. Its naive to think they have been completely laughed off the stage.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

'You'll be held to account some day'

This must be her favourite phrase in the world. It's all she fúcking says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is an example of where we can see the far right violent actions beginning in this country. Its naive to think they have been completely laughed off the stage.

I'm an atheist but he's the Archbishop, for Christ sake (pardon the pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

owlbethere wrote: »

She's walking around a Dublin hospital calling out the 'fake pandemic'. She went from top of the hospital to the bottom.

She would be the last person you would want to see if you were sick in hospital or if you were a nurse or doctor working 12 hour shifts. The comments in the tiktok video are brilliant:

'there's plenty of space in a psychiatric hospital for her'
    'if only she would go the quick way from the top of that hospital to the ground, she'd be doing us all a favour'.

LOL

is she claiming to have been inside the hospital? how did she manage that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Yeah, she went around taking videos inside of St James hospital. She was looking for the pandemic and because the corridors were quite she says it's fake pandemic.

I mean like, I would question the authorities in St James and the hse if they allowed covid infectious people to cough around th corridors in the hospital. Of course you're not going to see evidence of a novel coronavirus sitting around hospital corridors, people are going to be put into isolation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yes. Interested to see how this is tolerated..

Unless she had clearance to do so, nobody should be able to freely walk in and out of hospitals during these times without being queried/challenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭Odhinn

owlbethere wrote: »
    Yeah, she went around taking videos inside of St James hospital. She was looking for the pandemic and because the corridors were quite she says it's fake pandemic.

I mean like, I would question the authorities in St James and the hse if they allowed covid infectious people to cough around th corridors in the hospital. Of course you're not going to see evidence of a novel coronavirus sitting around hospital corridors, people are going to be put into isolation.

Theres enough loopers wandering round James' as it is, without her and her "traitors" lark.

They must be very lax on security in the Mater. My mother was in hospital 2 weeks ago and i wasn't allowed in to visit her. There was nobody allowed in apart from staff and patients and they were very strict about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

She’s a spoofer. No way was she walking around the Mater unrestricted and only saw two patients.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

eviltwin wrote: »
    She’s a spoofer. No way was she walking around the Mater unrestricted and only saw two patients.

You'd see more than 2 patients walking past the place.

Any ways, I'm losing track here. Is the pandemic fake, planned or caused by 5G?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Any ways, I'm losing track here. Is the pandemic fake, planned or caused by 5G?

Fake and planned as its actually caused by 5G, AFAIK. At least I think thats what they believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭This is it

Wish Leo would shoot a bolt of 5G at Gem to shut her up

GT89 wrote: »
    When migrant crime goes throught the roof which it will if we do not toughen our stance on immigration. People will start voting for anyone who will try to sort it out if those people are Gemma or the NP they will vote for them regardless.

Multiculturalism has failed in every country it has be tried it will fail here also.

:rolleyes:

This is it wrote: »
    Wish Leo would shoot a bolt of 5G at Gem to shut her up

https://images.app.goo.gl/EAX2YEaNYpSwhhSZ9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

It’s ironic that asylum applications are down 66% which is no doubt as a result of Covid & a lot less flights. You would think Gemma and her crew would be actively campaigning for retaining the restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

ParkRunner wrote: »
    It’s ironic that asylum applications are down 66% which is no doubt as a result of Covid & a lot less flights. You would think Gemma and her crew would be actively campaigning for retaining the restrictions

The thing is they stand for nothing, they are not anti mask, anti 5G, anti immigration they are just anti whatever gives them air time. They're all scum

ParkRunner wrote: »

They want all flights in restricted

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The thing is they stand for nothing, they are not anti mask, anti 5G, anti immigration they are just anti whatever gives them air time. They're all scum
    Exactly. They'd be tie dye wearing purple haired(and that's just the men) right on campaigners in the morning if they thought it would get them exposure and votes. Utter chancers.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yeh. That is them in a nutshell..

If society brought in Xmas twice a year they’d protest that..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,350 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She's really going to be out on her pony now with the latest restrictions coming in!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Clowns People disrupt the Mayo Coroner's Court.
    The female, Jemima Burke, seems to be from a family with experience of protesting and was at the High Court to see fellow pro-Christian anti-homosexual campaigners GOD and JW (https://westernpeople.ie/2020/05/10/who-is-jemima-burke-the-mayo-journalist-whose-questioning-of-dr-tony-holohan-went-viral/ )

• Registered Users Posts: 30,350 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The female, Jemima Burke, seems to be from a family with experience of protesting and was at the High Court to see fellow pro-Christian anti-homosexual campaigners GOD and JW (https://westernpeople.ie/2020/05/10/who-is-jemima-burke-the-mayo-journalist-whose-questioning-of-dr-tony-holohan-went-viral/ )

I remember the Burke lot from the marriage referendum.
    They had a campaign called Mandate for marriage. Which people took the piss out of.
    Then the appeared on The Late Late Show debate and asked something about gay sex or something.

Is that the one that was fired as president of a student union somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Acosta

Is that the one that was fired as president of a student union somewhere?

Nah that was Katie something or another. Another one homeschooled by Youth Defence parents. Didn't stand a chance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement