Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The Nal wrote: »
    This is good comedy

How on earth can you call that comedy? This is an attempt to radicalise people. It's the first step towards justifying violent attacks on people they allege to be conspiring against them.

I find it troubling that you find this funny. I find it deeply unnerving. If I was an American and living in the same state as her, I'd be terrified as this is the sort of material school shooters and terrorists consume as part of the radicalisation process.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 12,622 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

How on earth can you call that comedy? This is an attempt to radicalise people. It's the first step towards justifying violent attacks on people they allege to be conspiring against them.

I find it troubling that you find this funny. I find it deeply unnerving. If I was an American and living in the same state as her, I'd be terrified as this is the sort of material school shooters and terrorists consume as part of the radicalisation process.

We don't live in America.

Shes a laughing stock with a tiny following.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Some people follow her. My Da used to work for a company who'd be involved in 5G. If he still did, I'd worry for his safety now.

If one or more of these pieces of white trash decide to act then it could have very real consequences for somene who doesn't deserve it and that's just not funny to me.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 41,024 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Can someone explain where the whole Aaron Brady thing ties in to G'OD? Like - what possible benefit does she get from associating herself with him? I'm at a loss to see what her potential win is in this?

I can only think she wants attention for herself. Twitter facebook and youtube all kicked her off - for some reason she needs to keep saying and doing outrageous things for attention. That or she actually believes all her own conspiracy sh ite that she comes out with.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Of all the bad stuff I've seen Gemma do in the past few years this must be the lowest.

Can someone explain who that one Dee is? Was she too a one-time journalist / election candidate or something that people know who she is, or is she only known for cheer-leading Gemma?

She used to be a sidekick of Paul Murphys. Now she thinks Gemma is literally GOD but she is as bad as Gemma too for being racist and hatemongering. She did run in the election in February.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

I'm with ACD on this. This isnt merely sh ite to laugh at. Gemma is a dangerous extremist who will end up radicalising someone to go on a murder spree someday.

Terry Pratchet

They don’t seem to have fact checked the assertion that “RTÉ is the virus switch it off”. Is there something in that one? :D;)

I'm with ACD on this. This isnt merely sh ite to laugh at. Gemma is a dangerous extremist who will end up radicalising someone to go on a murder spree someday.

I just don't see that happening sorry. Shes been laughed out of existence, booted off every platform and hangs around now with 4 or 5 middle aged or elderly losers.

Far more dangerous people in Ireland right now. The loyalist and IRA presence at the Dail on Saturday for example.

Gemma is a joke.

OSI wrote: »
    Owner of one of the cringier election posters seen at the last GE:

Hard to believe she only got 0.32% of the vote!

Delusional stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,521 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

also one of the worst performance anywhere in the country

https://electionsireland.org/candidate.cfm?ID=11920

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

EPnf-Tk-VX0-AE9o5-V.jpg

Imagine that clown as an elected official. All she can seem to manage is roaring "shame on youuus" at whoever they've targeted that particular day. She's found her calling being a goon for Gemtrails.

They're a nasty group of simpletons, mental illness or not. They'll bark up the wrong tree someday soon.

I've heard word that Gemma O' Doherty has been sectioned under the metal health act in the past. Would make a lot of sense really.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

francois wrote: »
    The crutch is a prop, no doubt to claim some sicknes benefit, though I wonder if welfare know she's soliciting donations on places like paypal....

Is she actually on disability, or is that something people are guessing. She ran in the last election, surely that proves she hasn't a disability that prevents her from working?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Why does the c*nt with the cr*tch use two different names?

Who the f*ck says "in da house"? Did anyone ever say that? I know we're not exactly dealing with a demographic that reads for pleasure here but you'd think that someone might have vetted that.

H. H. Asquith

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Hard to believe she only got 0.32% of the vote!

Delusional stuff.

Hardly surprising when no had heard of her. People who think the likes of the National Party, ACI, IFP etc. get no votes because everyone hates their policies is delusional they get no votes because no has ever heard of them and they don't have the budget that larger political parties have.

Billy Mays wrote: »

Dee is short for Delores and Wall is her maiden name and Webster is married name. There's no conspiracy.

GT89 wrote: »
    Hardly surprising when no had heard of her. People who think the likes of the National Party, ACI, IFP etc. get no votes because everyone hates their policies is delusional they get no votes because no has ever heard of them and they don't have the budget that larger political parties have.

They get only get votes from who they do because the likes of the national party are dicks, and that's being polite.
    If they had actual policies that didn't appeal to just dicks and conspiracy theory believers they would get more votes.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    They get only get votes from who they do because the likes of the national party are dicks, and that's being polite.

So are Fine Gael

So are Fine Gael

True I'd classify a lot of FG as dicks, but I haven't heard of them wanting people put to death because they don't agree with them.

• Advertisement

So are Fine Gael

That's just silly. The National Party are just fascists who want to eliminate civil liberties.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'd say we're not too far away from a Michael Stone-like incident where O'Doherty tries to rush into government buildings carrying a knife or something.

She's completely cracked at this point, I have no idea why she hasn't been sectioned indefinitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,306 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Dee is short for Delores and Wall is her maiden name and Webster is married name. There's no conspiracy.
    Is she maybe trying to distance herself from her husband to a degree....Gerry Webster...he isn't exactly squeaky clean....

She is a scumbag just look at any clip of her, she is a grifter on the disability illegally I would guess given her extremely inconsistent use of a crutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Who the f*ck says "in da house"? Did anyone ever say that? I know we're not exactly dealing with a demographic that reads for pleasure here but you'd think that someone might have vetted that.

Ali G

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Billy Mays wrote: »

I doubt anyone could ever come up with a better nickname, bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

And Aontú and the Social Democrats were in the same position last election and managed 1% and 3%, getting people elected. Many independents with no budget got elected, too...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,680 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

There's no conspiracy.

Everything she has is conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,370 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Tbf most of that type use a variety of names. Stephen Yaxley uses a multitude. They either dont want their shíte actually associated with their real name OR they are using a new ID to try and distance themselves from any criminal convictions they have under their previous names.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

As someone said here earlier she’s now gone full westboro Baptist church , we’ll know the game is up when Louis Theroux comes to visit her

• Advertisement

As someone said here earlier she’s now gone full westboro Baptist church , we’ll know the game is up when Louis Theroux comes to visit her

I really can't picture him putting up with that nails-on-a-chalkboard wail she calls a voice for the amount of time required to make one of his shows.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement