Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

What has this got to do with Gemma going into a shop and abusing the staff?

Indeed. Her hostility seemed to be based on the absence of pork products - there was no mention of the method of slaughter at all.

You are well aware because this has been pointed out to you several times.

But hey ho let's play your game again, it's fun watching you try squirm out of these situations.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_slaughter

I often find it's English people who bring up the halal slaughter argument, seen it increase a lot after Subway announced that it was starting to serve halal in some of it's stores in the UK.

There are of course people who claim to be Irish often quoting the same stuff while ignoring the anti Irish sentiment that these same people have.
    Then again I've also seem posters on here claiming to be Irish who fawn over a theory by an English academic who claims Irish people have a lower IQ than English people, because the study shows the same results for Africans.

Often the same posters get their knickers in a twist about vegan products being made available in various supermarkets and fast food restaurants.

Basically I'm going with as friends in the U.S. call basement dwellers to describe them in future, over here we'd have a different word to describe them and as the saying goes there is no cure for being one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Odhinn wrote: »
    Indeed. Her hostility seemed to be based on the absence of pork products - there was no mention of the method of slaughter at all.

The halal thing is just a weak justification. She and her petty band of misfits just don't like anyone living here apart from white Irish Catholics.

They're total losers. Sad, angry little people.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,093 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, can we drop the animal welfare stuff now

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 345 ✭✭Tea Shock

I seen a bit of a video she did on global warming being a con

Has she joined the flat Earthers yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Tea Shock wrote: »
    I seen a bit of a video she did on global warming being a con

Has she joined the flat Earthers yet?

they wouldn't have her.

Does any one know what she means by "marxist degeneracy"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Odhinn wrote: »
    Does any one know what she means by "marxist degeneracy"?

Any time 'marxism' is mis-used in these contexts it tends to be an antisemitic attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Heres a video from the Guardian showing what goes on with Non stunned animals.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/hermannkelly/status/1199027401948377088

Can you give the breakdown of how many slaughterhouses use Stun and Non stun? Or are you saying that all Halal factories in Ireland stun the animal?
    Please provide proof for this assertion.

Off-topic. But can you give the breakdown of how many non-Halal factories in Ireland stun the animal? Please provide proof for this assertion.

Or, y'know, stop deflecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

Does she pick one business a day to abuse ? Yesterday it was the independent butcher .. today it’s Dunnes .. cos they sell something from Disney ... which supposedly is just one big peado ring

The mind boggles

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Be funny if businesses just issued a blanket ban and barred her from everywhere.
    If she demands the right to free speech right to refuse admission should be slapped on her everywhere.

whippet wrote: »
    Does she pick one business a day to abuse ? Yesterday it was the independent butcher .. today it’s Dunnes .. cos they sell something from Disney ... which supposedly is just one big peado ring

The mind boggles

Oh their a favorite of hers, while also complaining about people buying from non Irish stores like Lidil, but just because their not Irish of course, nothing else.

Still haven't seen her at any of the actual Disney stores in Dublin however.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Oh their a favorite of hers, while also complaining about people buying from non Irish stores like Lidil, but just because their not Irish of course, nothing else.

Still haven't seen her at any of the actual Disney stores in Dublin however.

Lidl and Aldi pay the most to their workers of any supermarkets in Ireland. She says she stands up for the working class but can't fathom that a member of the working class is better off working in Lidl that Dunnes. She's cray cray. Maybe the chemtrails made her this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Woodenfloor

I wasn't going to vote for Gemma
    But it seems she's triggering all the right people in all the right places

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Were Dunnes not selling T-shirts with unicorns printed on them?
    All part of the brainwadh/indoctrination being foisted upon us...

Looking at your lengthy 11 post history can safely say this is bull and you’re obviously going to vote for The Gemma

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

infected cvnts are irritating, who knew.

Women knew to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hi Gemma! You still mental?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Woodenfloor

Looking at your lengthy 11 post history can safely say this is bull and you’re obviously going to vote for The Gemma
    Wrong I'm voting for Greens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

whippet wrote: »

The mind boggles

Pedosadistic Disney....

Yo+that+last+one+_fd8a14c03812fe9329b7a1adefaecef6.gif

• Advertisement

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Were Dunnes not selling T-shirts with unicorns printed on them?
    All part of the brainwadh/indoctrination being foisted upon us...

Was that not Penneys?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

So i did a bit of digging. the first post refers to people not born in ireland and then refers to non-nationals. the two are not the same. Harvey then posts with his gotcha which shows a figure of 17. except his figure comes from those born outisde ireland. the figure non-nationals is as per the irish times article. foreign-born <> non-national.

Here's the bit Harvey conveniently neglected to post...

Profile_7_Migration_&_Diversity__final_medium.png

Was that not Penneys?

Both were if I remember correctly from the time, and Pennys were also supposed to be selling burkas according to her weren't they.

seamus wrote: »
    She's on twitter this week claiming that four houses and two cars destroyed by a fire is proof of the imminent collpase of Irish society and the contagion of them foreigners.

Except it was an accident fire that spread between four houses and burnt out two cars in their driveways.

She knows this of course, but has no issue outright lying to further her racist agenda.

I'm not linking to her.

People need to stop give her any links or any responses. She's not "telling it like it is" or "saying the things others are afraid to say".

She's genuinely batsh1t crazy and poses a danger to society by disseminating lies and hate speech.

She also got called out by the unfortunate person whose home it was that burned down on her lies

https://twitter.com/emashmorex/status/1198999889860079616

Here's the bit Harvey conveniently neglected to post...

Profile_7_Migration_&_Diversity__final_medium.png

Is there a breakdown for where the 400,000 Irish economic immigrants who’ve left Ireland since 2012 went to and what jobs they’re doing now?

Doubt it.

Was that not Penneys?

Twas both, as far as I recall. And lidl/aldi.

Is there a breakdown for where the 400,000 Irish economic immigrants who’ve left Ireland since 2012 went to and what jobs they’re doing now?

Doubt it.

That really wouldn't be the job of the CSO

Doubt it.

how is this relevant?

That really wouldn't be the job of the CSO

Obviously not.
    Doesn’t stop our friends here warping actual CSO stats and ignoring the other bracket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Now that's what I call a reasoned, rational and mature political viewpoint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement