Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Dick_Swiveller

I should also add that Ms O'Doherty is doing a fantastic job of winding up all of the most obnoxious progressive trendies in this country. The twitter luvvies really despise her.

Well done again, Gemma.

At least someone is willing to address immigration in this country. 20 percent of the population are now non-nationals, and not even a debate in this silly country.

Well done, Gemma.

Really? Care to back that up with a stat?

Because I came up with this: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/number-with-dual-irish-nationality-soars-by-nearly-90-1.3229081?mode=amp now, that is from out last census in 2016, that states there's 11.6% of the population that are made up of non Nationals.

It also says that's a drop of 1.6% from 2011, the last census.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

At least someone is willing to address immigration in this country. 20 percent of the population are now non-nationals, and not even a debate in this silly country.

Well done, Gemma.

True, over 500,000 non nationals live here.
    300,000 of those are British ( as indeed was Gemma's late husband who came back here with her after she was an economic migrant in England)
    Is she part of a solution, or part of the problem?

Some for sure. Not all. They’re all on social media know and so easily targetted. I have a couple in my family bought the whole trump thing book line and sinker and don’t even attempt to question them or point out they’re reading propaganda crap and definitively fake news.
    A very large cohort among the older population are racist and bigoted to begin with amd accidentally. That’s just how this country was in their day.
    Of course not all. But many many are. She knows this hats why targeting them.

Have the opposite experience, none of my elder relations are on social media, but even if they were would be thinking this is bs. They all come from a trade or farming background and while they range from atheist to regular church goers, all but one of them think trump is a bolloix and that person is generally disliked by everyone in the family for years due to just being a bad pill.

Fingal would be actually the area I grew up in, and while it's seen massive development, such as areas like Swords, it's still a bit rural especially with the older population and has very set political lines in my opinion especially with the older population.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I should also add that Ms O'Doherty is doing a fantastic job of winding up all of the most obnoxious progressive trendies in this country. The twitter luvvies really despise her.

Well done again, Gemma.

And well done Gemma for disclosing the filthy paedohile teaching rugby in Terenure college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Woodenfloor

I'm not a supporter of Gemma but you have to admit she tells it likes it is
    She isn't afraid to ask the tough questions unlike the sheep in rte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Dick_Swiveller

Because I came up with this: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/number-with-dual-irish-nationality-soars-by-nearly-90-1.3229081?mode=amp now, that is from out last census in 2016, that states there's 11.6% of the population that are made up of non Nationals.

I'm talking about people not born in Ireland. The IT figures don't include immigrants who have gained citizenship.

Officially the figure for non-nationals is around 17 percent (add about 5 % to that).

And not even a debate about whether we wanted this.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

You really think that Halal and Kosher are no more barbaric than our own Irish methods? Slow agonising death versus instant death

I'd be more concerned about the first few months/years of its life than the last 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Tells what like it is?

Tough questions about what? The vaccines that save lives? The 5G? The chemtrails? The blotting out of the sun?

Or is it just the racism bit you like?

She even makes up her own answers!!

Amazing!

• Advertisement

Your right not enough RTE coverage about mind control, chemtrails, flouride and gay conspiracies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Ah, that's not fair, now - using facts with sources to win arguments?! How is anyone supposed to compete with that, ffs!

Officially the figure for non-nationals is around 17 percent (add about 5 % to that).

Just cos?

Also, it's the census, not just IT figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm talking about people not born in Ireland. The IT figures don't include immigrants who have gained citizenship.

And not even a debate about whether we wanted this.

What about people not born in ireland but their kids who are(and their future generations)?

Au contraire.

According to that report
    "535,475 foreign nationals from 200 different countries were living in the State on census night April 24th, 2016 , marking a drop of 1.6 per cent on the 2011 figure."

Let's accept that that doesn't count dual Nationals that were born abroad (I can't see where it says that, but I'm willing to go with it.)

It carries on, "Nearly two-thirds of dual nationals, or 66,440 people, were born abroad."

So that's a total of 601,915.

Or, 12.64% of a population of 4,76,1865.

Where are you getting your 17% -22% figure from?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Swords has gone too far now, that's it, I'm getting on board the gem train.

When will this pork prohibition be smashed.

When a man cant go to his local tanning salon for a rasher sandwich the world may as well stop turning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

I'm collating all these dogwhistle phrases...

"Tells it like it is" = being a racist

"Only saying what people are thinking" = being racist

"I'm not racist, but..." = about to be racist

Any more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

Gemma and the rest of these low rent wannabe Serena Joys and Aunt Lydias out there are as loony as they come. Blessed be the fruit (cakes).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Gemma is just a shill for Big Ham
    :pac::pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Subscribers Posts: 41,380 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

She's a racist.

If you agree with her views, you better take a long look at yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

That YouTuber she's highlighting believes the moon is an illusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

beans wrote: »
    That YouTuber she's highlighting believes the moon is an illusion.

Moron, if it's an illusion, then how is it able to activate the Sacral Chakra!?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Aye like why is Lidl open on a Sunday. Why is the unicorn being pushed on our children. Why are chemtrails killing us slowly. Those questions ya.

You say you're not a Gemma supporter. Lololololololol. Good one brah.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You really think that Halal and Kosher are no more barbaric than our own Irish methods? Slow agonising death versus instant death

Ah Harvey ffs man we went through this ****e 6 months ago!

Halal slaughter is the EXACT same as normal slaughter in Ireland, you already know this yet insist on claiming it's a slow agonising death, it's not, it's the same as the butcher who slaughtered the pic/cow/sheep that you have eaten over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She was on about Wifi frying people brains. I don't think she knows the difference between wifi and data.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

The Nal wrote: »
    She was on about Wifi frying people brains. I don't think she knows the difference between wifi and data.

Amateur. It's the 5G being sprayed through Chemtrails in your vaccine's funded by Soros and the gay agenda. Only the Gemmaroid's can save us now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Au contraire.

According to that report
    "535,475 foreign nationals from 200 different countries were living in the State on census night April 24th, 2016 , marking a drop of 1.6 per cent on the 2011 figure."

Let's accept that that doesn't count dual Nationals that were born abroad (I can't see where it says that, but I'm willing to go with it.)

It carries on, "Nearly two-thirds of dual nationals, or 66,440 people, were born abroad."

So that's a total of 601,915.

Or, 12.64% of a population of 4,76,1865.

Where are you getting your 17% -22% figure from?

From the CSO website - 17.3% of the population were born abroad

born-abroad.png

• Registered Users Posts: 40,354 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

From the CSO website - 17.3% of the population were born abroad

born-abroad.png

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Ah Harvey ffs man we went through this ****e 6 months ago!

Halal slaughter is the EXACT same as normal slaughter in Ireland, you already know this yet insist on claiming it's a slow agonising death, it's not, it's the same as the butcher who slaughtered the pic/cow/sheep that you have eaten over the last few weeks.

Really? I wasn't aware that Irish slaughter involved the slitting of throats..care to provide some evidence for that? Because otherwise its not the exact same at all.
    And if its the exact same..then why is it differentiated from regular slaughtering techniques? Why is it called Halal?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement