Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

EEHw-JDj-UUAI8-N1-C.jpg

Pompeo and Mnuchin when they heard the news that Bolton got the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

No war with Iran then -

Geeshucks for a while there the end of days was being predicted with Bolton involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/sep/10/trump-news-today-latest-economy-north-carolina-republicans-live

Bolton gone, big blow to the cheerleaders for death and destruction. This guy has to be one of the most malevolent influences on US foreign policy ever. He is responsible for the deaths of countless men women and children.

A good day for humanity and I think a shift in US policy. Hopefully he will never see power again

Have to agree. John Bolton has been a very negative influence on US foreign policy for years and is responsible for using conspiracy theories to justify so many unneeded wars. Let's hope he doesn't see power again but who knows what could happen?

I cautiously hope this reveals a shift in US foreign policy. Why did Trump sack him? Over Iran? Over the Taliban? Over the upcoming meeting with Kim? Because Trump heard about the new book release The Testaments?! But this can only be an attempt to end the era 9th April 2018-10th September 2019 when Bolton was involved in many attempts to undermine American democracy and wage wars based on CTs. 10th September 2019 = a blessed day!

Gatling wrote: »
    No war with Iran then -

Geeshucks for a while there the end of days was being predicted with Bolton involved

Are you disappointed?

The other issue here is we have not seen the last of Bolton. He is a very dangerous enemy and reminds me of a sinister cross between Saul Goodman and Commander Fred Waterford. A sleazy lawyer crossed with a guy with tin pot dictator ambitions is what you get with Bolton. He could try and take Trump down or he could wait out the Trump years and re-emerge behind some other candidate later. Do not like Bolton but I do not underestimate him either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

No war with Iran then -

Credit to Trump for getting rid of Bolton, a very wise move. I can imagine the PNAC faction and the Khazars are incandescent with futile rage we speak. The way is clear now for Trump to have a two way dialogue with Tehran, which would be another wise move.

Are you disappointed?

It wasn't me who was ranting and raving about a war ,I said the opposite .

Can't say that for others though

It wasn't me who was ranting and raving about a war ,I said the opposite .

Can't say that for others though

So you are happy Bolton has been booted our?

So you are happy Bolton has been booted our?

Of course

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 322 ✭✭SJW Lover

Of course

It's great news. One less American warmonger with any power is a good thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Major strike last night in Saudi Arabia.

Drone strikes on key Saudi Arabian oil facilities, among the world's largest and most important energy production centers, have disrupted about half of the kingdom's oil capacity, or 5% of the daily global oil supply.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/14/business/saudi-oil-output-impacted-drone-attack/index.html.

From the videos i saw online this strike was large. They crippled Saudi Arabia production output to half.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1172859460936712193

United States blaming Iran not the Houtis. They even blaming the IRGC and attacks may have come from Iraq. Some of these facillities are 800km away from Yemen. Someone looking to start a war.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,188 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Would the Saudi's not have a fancy law-de-dah defence system supplied by US arms companies to attack drones?

Would the Saudi's not have a fancy law-de-dah defence system supplied by US arms companies to attack drones?

Not necessarily most of the current air defence systems are geared towards high speed , high altitude tracking and interceptions ,

You can launch a relatively cheap off the shelf drone carrying explosives a few minutes away and cause major damage without being tracked and intercepted ,

The idea that large drones are being launched hundreds or thousands of miles away and avoiding air defence networks doesn't quite fit the narrative ,

I believe the attacks are being launched locally rather than hundreds of miles away

Not necessarily most of the current air defence systems are geared towards high speed , high altitude tracking and interceptions ,

You can launch a relatively cheap off the shelf drone carrying explosives a few minutes away and cause major damage without being tracked and intercepted ,

The idea that large drones are being launched hundreds or thousands of miles away and avoiding air defence networks doesn't quite fit the narrative ,

I believe the attacks are being launched locally rather than hundreds of miles away

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1172963090746548225

It''s very unlikely the Houtis have drones can travel 800km into Saudi Arabia.

Two options: rogue group of indiviuals or state wants the the West to attack Iran. It also likely Iran has given the green light for groups it supports to strike the Saudis oil facilities.

Either way, we back to tensions again. I would not be shocked if Saudis targetted a facility in Iran?

Saudi Arabia attack Saudi Arabia and blame Iran. Pompeo is a reminder Gilead haven't gone away you know!

Pompeo next to be booted out please. Getting rid of Bolton is just like getting rid of Commander Fred and leaving Commanders Judd, Winslow and so on still there. America and the world won't be free until all of these Saudi stooges are gone. It is perfectly okay with them for Saudi Arabia to attack itself to create a war with Iran. Hitler and the Reichstag come to mind.

The evidence and pictures i have seen online, it looks like cruise missiles were used plus the drones.

One of the oil facilities hit is about 800km away from the Yemen border and another facility is about 1400km.

If you blaming Iran. The cruise missiles were fired from inside Iraq. The drones were launched from there as well.

The evidence and pictures i have seen online, it looks like cruise missiles were used plus the drones.

One of the oil facilities hit is about 800km away from the Yemen border and another facility is about 1400km.

If you blaming Iran. The cruise missiles were fired from inside Iraq. The drones were launched from there as well.

Fired from Iraq = Gilead. They occupy Iraq. Saudi Arabia were in on it with them (bet you no important Saudis were killed because they planned it). And Netanyahoo too. So, Pompeo is just as mad as Bolton. It is still Gilead. Nothing has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Saudi Arabia attack Saudi Arabia and blame Iran. Pompeo is a reminder Gilead haven't gone away you know!

Dragging fiction into it to create a pseudo-villain state to suit your narrative serves only to further muddy the murky waters.
    Any chance you can stick it in inverted commas so we know you are talking about your favourite tv show and not something outside the box in the real world ?

Dragging fiction into it to create a pseudo-villain state to suit your narrative serves only to further muddy the murky waters.
    Any chance you can stick it in inverted commas so we know you are talking about your favourite tv show and not something outside the box in the real world ?

We have fact, fiction, conspiracy theories and fake news these days. Blurred lines between all of them. John Bolton sadly isn't the only one who notices they are not different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

We have fact, fiction, conspiracy theories and fake news these days. Blurred lines between all of them. John Bolton sadly isn't the only one who notices they are different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goats are like mushrooms....

What evidence of cruise missiles exactly.

What evidence of cruise missiles exactly.

I have seen photos like this online.

Part of a cruise missile that alleged was found near the strike area
    490722.png

17 different areas within the two oil facilities was targetted. Just a drone strike, i ruled out myself when i saw the pictures and videos online. This looked like a precision strike done by accurate missiles.

Cruise missiles can be launched from Iran or Iraq.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752

Looks like there going to be military response soon. Iran or Iraq?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752

Looks like there going to be military response soon. Iran or Iraq?

The madness continues. I abhor the way the Gileadeans suck up to those vile Saudis and called them the respectful term 'the kingdom'. The Saudis (their rulers not the people) are murderous dinosaurs, stone age savages with modern weapons. And it is sad to see wars being fought on their behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Trump won the swing states by 77,000 votes in total in 2016. Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8M votes. Trump will lose the 2020 election by a landslide, as the Republicans lost the 2018 elections by enormous margins.

No one wants to say this, but he has zero chance of being re-elected, not a hope in hell.

I wouldn’t be too sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

So the attack came from the north and not the south, so that rules out the Houthi’s

smurfjed wrote: »
    So the attack came from the north and not the south, so that rules out the Houthi’s

It is one of these things:

1. Netanyahoo attacks to scupper Iran deal.
    2. Pompeo organises it to scupper Iran deal.
    3. ISIS/Al Qaeda attack from Iraq.
    4. Saudi Arabia attacked itself to get the Gileadeans to fight a war for them.
    5. A combination of 2 or more or even All 4.

• Advertisement

Pompeo with his crooked bent CIA agent contacts (Pompeo being a crooked CIA agent himself in the time before) is very much involved here. Not a fan of Bolton but I think Pompeo should have been fired instead. He is far more dangerous.

Advertisement