Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

People wanting to park at the parade of shops by the Grange Pub traffic lights in Deansgrange. The whole "lay-by" is clogged up with cars so they can't even drive in, never mind park, but no problem, they can just wait for it to sort itself out...by sitting stopped on the main road and effectively blocking the southbound junction. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've probably said it before, but people who quote a post but put their reply above the quote. Why???

No doubt someone will be along shortly to "hilariously" do just that...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Must resist

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Having to wear a bra.Especially when its roasting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

dubstarr wrote: »
    Having to wear a bra.Especially when its roasting out.

Give them a free day!

• Advertisement

Give them a free day!

I have

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No one would blame you if you did hb!
    honeybear wrote: »
    A guy I know who begins giving advice to me with the phrase “If you don’t mind me saying ...” Cue me wanting to hit him over the head! RANT OVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Gob****es. Also....yeah gob****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I seem to be incapable of opening a pickle jar without getting a good, unwanted, splash of “pickle juice”.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

dubstarr wrote: »
    I have

Mind your eyes on your lunchtime jog.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Glitch, let me count the ways I hate you.

Mind your eyes on your lunchtime jog.

Haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Makeup on children.
    Makes me want to throttle the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

People shouting and roaring in work instead of explaining things in a calm manner

No need to treat people like that. Just throws a bad light on you to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I need a really good rest/ recharge but I can't see it happening anytime soon. Life is great at the minute and all that but definitely would like and need some proper rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

Totally backstabbing colleagues who act like they're trying to help you and then misrepresent you and their work to management in order to get ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Liars :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Driving along in lashing rain and a man without looking right or left stepped out in front of me pushing a buggy . 10 metres away is a pedestrian lights but Oh no he risks his babies life instead of walking 20 steps . Selfish git

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you encounter somebody and they can't understand why you don't enjoy the stuff they enjoy!

My kids are annoying me.Cant wait for school to start.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I stood on a snail by accident when walking the dogs. God I hate the sound of the crunch and I feel guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

RMAOK wrote: »
    Liars :mad:
    Lawyers ........... as the Madigans come to mind.
    Same thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

This sh!t :rolleyes: Spent the morning fighting with it covering school books

7eYRgQW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The contact paper industry must have absolutely boomed after wallpaper went out of fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dial Hard wrote: »
    The contact paper industry must have absolutely boomed after wallpaper went out of fashion.

I remember using wood chip wallpaper one year to cover my school books.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I remember using wood chip wallpaper one year to cover my school books.

We had it for years. Random patches of wallpaper. Reused year on year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

fmpisces wrote: »
    This sh!t :rolleyes: Spent the morning fighting with it

€300 dropped on uniforms and books yesterday. They also want a €100 'voluntary' contribution on day 1 of the new term. Give me until October at least FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Seeing a woman riding a bike through rush hour traffic, wearing a forward facing sling in which she carried a little baby who looked no older than about 3 months.

Absolute insanty, its such an unsafe and dangerous thing to do. If she even had a minor fall, the weight of her would kill that child. Just reckless carry on.
    Very TA'd about it hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I got some lovely literature for a service a sister organisation wants to promote, a much needed service.

Ta'ed that lack of foresight in the way its set up, needs skills and abilities that in the vast majority of cases, the target audience will not have or be able to access in time for their deadlines or at all.

But the information sent to professions in the area is beautifully presented and has used good quality printing and paper.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

There's a sheepdog on my route to work that would be sitting at his gate waiting with a chew toy, and whenever myself or any other car drives by, it would pick up the toy and "follow" the car for a couple of metres. Obviously a little routine it has and never seems to be in danger of being hit.

But the dog hasn't been out at the gate in a few weeks now. I hope it hasn't died. And I especially hope it wasn't knocked down :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement