Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Crying over everything. Emotions are super annoying.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , I realised I had forgotten to put the car in the driveway :(

Very confused. Where did you put it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Very confused. Where did you put it?

Outside the gate , the dog was out in the garden when I got home so left the car out instead of in the driveway .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Outside the gate , the dog was out when I got home so left the car out instead of in the driveway .

Did you put the dog outside the gate when you brought in the car?

*Only trying to trivially annoy you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did you put the dog outside the gate when you brought in the car?

*Only trying to trivially annoy you!

Nah , I put her in the neighbours garden until the car was parked up :p
    Joke !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,749 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Seeing a woman riding a bike through rush hour traffic, wearing a forward facing sling in which she carried a little baby who looked no older than about 3 months.

Absolute insanty, its such an unsafe and dangerous thing to do. If she even had a minor fall, the weight of her would kill that child. Just reckless carry on.
    Very TA'd about it hours later.

What annoys me are cyclist dog walkers, accidents waiting to happen.
    Hmmm what if I combined two different activities which demand my attention AND go on the footpath. What could possibly go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Absolutely starving going out for dinner and the main course, though delicious, was the size of a starter, I'd have eaten twice as much :(

Why can a day out with my daughters not ever descend into all out war between at least two of them? It must be nice not to feel like Ireland's most dysfunctional family :(

Yes.
    We have a local restaurant now cutting done on portion sizes to benefit the environment/etc.
    However the prices haven't reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Burning my tongue on the one scalding hot spot of the spag bol, from the microwave.

...and the rest being ice cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

That today’s the last day of holidays :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ta'ed that I lost my go to day to day hoodies yesterday! I've had it years and years and it was still in perfect condition, I had a good look on the route I took when I lost it and no sign(obs) so it was either stolen or not handed in.

I hope it enjoys its new home.:mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Everything seems to be a contentious issue these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

The Daily Mail will no longer let me use their site unless I disable ad blocker. Not going to happen. Guess I'll just go elsewhere, which is a pain because I find their site has the easiest layout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    The Daily Mail will no longer let me use their site unless I disable ad blocker. Not going to happen. Guess I'll just go elsewhere, which is a pain because I find their site has the easiest layout.

I do the same with most sites that ask to disable adblock.
    I don't mind a few ads but usually they are intrusive and hinder functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I pulled into a service station forecourt today and my son went in to pay for the staff assisted car wash for me.
    He came out with the receipt and I drove over to where the 2 men were currently washing a car and parked up ready to be next.
    One man came over and said they weren't taking any more cars for the day.
    Well, then why did your cashier sell me a ticket then?!
    Surely, you have a cut off time for that.
    We got a refund anyhow but I'm driving around in a muddy car still.

To thine own self be true

Our flight home isn’t until this evening, and check out is at 11am, so we had planned to leave our stuff at reception in the apartments and then spend the day at the beach. TA’d that the weather has taken a turn and it mightn’t be nice enough to do that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

My normally measured, intelligent (British) wife losing her shït over Brexit.

We are going to her sister's wedding in October. She expressed concern about being allowed back into the country after 31 Oct!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

When someone gives you Diet Coke when you asked for normal.

A ****ing pint of it.

Why would anyone do that?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Looking down at my phone, in my reflection in the sunshine I can see every wrinkle and pore. Decrepit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

madmaggie wrote: »
    Looking down at my phone, in my reflection in the sunshine I can see every wrinkle and pore. Decrepit.

Nobody ever looks good in a reflection. At least that's my excuse for getting a fright every time I catch a glimpse of myself by accident walking past a shop window. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

maudgonner wrote: »
    Nobody ever looks good in a reflection. At least that's my excuse for getting a fright every time I catch a glimpse of myself by accident walking past a shop window. :eek:

The same can be said for taking passport photos (or at least I think so anyways)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Drivers who flick their cigarette butts out the window especially when you are behind them on a traffic line and ones who also bite their nails while driving with one hand :O

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

madmaggie wrote: »

At least the eyesight is still good. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

My dog stinks thanks to a very unexpected running jump she took into a river yesterday but I'm just not mentally prepared for the stress and hassle of washing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Rude customers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

New Home wrote: »
    At least the eyesight is still good. :D :pac:

Only with the new glasses. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Road closures due to major roadworks the week the schools are starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Movie 'stars' doing ads . Owen Wilson, Harvey keitel and the fella that does the EE ads. Fcuks sake doing stupid demeaning ads for hundreds of thousands € when they're millionaires
    Pisses me off. With jealousy as well!

My Sky box hard drive had to be reset and I lost all my recordings!

• Advertisement

Had JUST fallen asleep and then I was woken up by my phone ringing. One of the lads calling me, absolutely locked. Thanks for that :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement