Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

People asking, "any news?"

What am I supposed to say to this?

Hate it almost as much as, "what's the craic?"

There's no new!

The thing up the middle of me a4se

The one I hate is " what's the story?"
    "A thing in a book". Still hate it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

New Home wrote: »
    Why can't I find flat navy shoes or sandals that don't kill me? Whhhhyyyyyyy????

Every pair of sandals I buy in my life EVER. What is wrong with our feet :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Once you start using the tips, you see the benefits :)

Thanks for the tip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

There's no new!

The thing up the middle of me a4se

The one I hate is " what's the story?"
    "A thing in a book". Still hate it though.

How are you?

"Good"... Like ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The fact that my sister doesn't unball the socks when she's on laundry. They don't get washed properly and they take FOREVER to dry. It drives me absolutely scatty.

• Advertisement

Being very slow in navigating boards.

Solicitors not responding to extremely time sensitive issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks for the tip :pac:

Crocs , toothbrush , :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

How are you?

"Good"... Like ugh!

I always say I'm great!! Throws them completely. "And how's your day going?"

People who say absolutely nothing nor contribute to a conversation where there's 3 or more, yet sit there listening and taking it all in lest they miss anything.

Cold chips... euw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

My username. I often forget about it and then when I see it its just....ugh choosing one at 14 by robbing it from somewhere was a terrible idea.

The slowness of conveyancing. I don't have the patience for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Buying a newspaper solely for the 10 euro off voucher to find that someone has already taken the voucher out of it in the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭gifted

Have the nct this Friday for the family car....Herself kindly nominated me to bring it to the garage to vacumn it........I'm traumatised after it.....jesus wept but my chicks are filthy passengers....the amount of ****e I took out of the car under their seats....sweat was beating off me....horrible job.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cold chips... euw

Gross!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

gifted wrote: »
    Have the nct this Friday for the family car....Herself kindly nominated me to bring it to the garage to vacumn it........I'm traumatised after it.....jesus wept but my chicks are filthy passengers....the amount of ****e I took out of the car under their seats....sweat was beating off me....horrible job.

Been there, till I banned eating in the car, plus if we buy anything and kids open it in car they must bring in the wrappings and bin them. Working this time, car needs a Hoover but no rubbish thank God.

Gross!

I may have eaten my last macca's. I just don't like it anymore. Which I guess is a good thing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Bought a really nice set of pyjamas last week and they’re so comfy. Washed them today in a normal wash and they’ve fecking shrunk. They still fit but I prefer them to be slightly baggy. I shouldn’t have expected anything less from Penneys finest

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MissDisaster

Falling asleep with wet hair and waking up looking like Beetlejuice when he got electrocuted. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Anyone over the age of 12 who calls holidays, hollibops or hollipops….grow up ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Falling asleep with wet hair and waking up looking like Beetlejuice when he got electrocuted. ��

Been there ... on numerous occasions!

I just don't get pajamas. Waaay too hot.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭gifted

Don't believe you....photo to prove it...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Anyone over the age of 12 who calls holidays, hollibops or hollipops….grow up ffs.

Drives me nuts.

The hell is wrong with you people? Why are you taking a perfectly fine word and replacing it with a similar yet far more irritating word?

Who benefits from this?

Try taking any other phrase with the word "day" in it and replace it with "bop". Is that the act of an imbecile? Yes, it is. Same as if you do it with "Holidays". Congratulations. You are an imbecile.

Now f*ck off.

gifted wrote: »
    Don't believe you....photo to prove it...lol lol

Ask Auto for a look at her cameras...you should cover yourself in the leaba,we're all traumatised watching you sleep, nice tan lines 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Bought a really nice set of pyjamas last week and they’re so comfy. Washed them today in a normal wash and they’ve fecking shrunk. They still fit but I prefer them to be slightly baggy. I shouldn’t have expected anything less from Penneys finest

Yes! And if they have any glittery bits it’s gone with the first wash. I bought some cool Mickey Mouse ones in there but annoyingly they don’t have the elasticated ankle so I’m constantly hiking them up. Don’t even get me started on the fake string on the waist which doesn’t actually go all the way round.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The internet speed here has been dreadful all day!

Pics or gtfo :pac:

The internet speed here has been dreadful all day!

Pics or gtfo :pac:

Are you drinking Sephers?😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Car service bill :(. On the bright side it was only €660, good job i love my car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ask Auto for a look at her cameras...you should cover yourself in the leaba,we're all traumatised watching you sleep, nice tan lines 😂

Gifted likes to drop the hand a lot :D Tan suits you G ;)

Now where was I :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Women who are so anal about having to hair dry their hair or use straighteners. Frizzy / wavy hair is SO sexy.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Car service bill :(. On the bright side it was only €660, good job i love my car :D

What did you get done,oil and filter?I love my car but its 170e for a service and they're warned not to do anything bs extras like wipers,windscreen wash etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement