Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

gifted wrote: »
    That's just Autosport.......usually an hour or so of stalking so not long to go now ...lol lol

At least this time she's not revving the engine... like the last time... She should really switch back to a normal exhaust, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

For some reason the thread about parents swearing at kids won't open for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I see my name being mentioned here and I'm TA'd that I'm only getting to see those messages now :D If you seriously think that I stalk like that with a loud exhaust :rolleyes:

You don't know me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

No I don’t know u but I’m sure we’d get on well. 😊well noisy exhaust guy is still there, think I’ll have to sleep on the couch lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Constantly having to chase workmen to get jobs done on the house.. I'll ring you back in an hour... still waiting a month later.. the good times are back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

People that say "hon Clare" or "hon Tipp". Absolute turnip munchers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Too many podcasts to listen to.....and it's interfering with listening to new music.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I wish I could detach my arms at night, they get in the way. I end up lying on one and waking with it gone dead. Once it was so dead I couldn't feel it and it fell and smacked me in the head and I actually didn't know what had hit me. Or I end up lying in a Superman pose and wake up with my back hurting.

This post has broken me. Spent a good 10 minutes pissing myself laughing at it. Sorry about your arms rubberlegs but that's hilarious.

My TA is that my wrist is still sore after spraining it over a week ago. How long does a sprain take to heal ffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Anyone on eir, I can't seem to send or receive texts since around 9am? grrrr

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yep , same here , thought it was just my phone tbh .

• Advertisement

Thanks Mam ...was going looking for an old phone too :D

Thanks Mam ...was going looking for an old phone too :D

I was wondering where I'd put my old Nokia :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I wish I could detach my arms at night, they get in the way. I end up lying on one and waking with it gone dead. Once it was so dead I couldn't feel it and it fell and smacked me in the head and I actually didn't know what had hit me. Or I end up lying in a Superman pose and wake up with my back hurting.
    Spare a thought for us men though? We have arms and the eh... extra bits elsewhere, turning from our backs to our fronts while sleeping is a very dangerous game for us!

Also my TA, people who seem to find it impossible to stay quiet in the work canteen. Please just come in, make your cup of tea and mind your business occasionally. Just let me be anti social and keep my head buried in a book/phone.

Some people! :mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waking up with a head of curls after the humidity that has me wondering if there’s any bichon frise in my ancestory

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Waking up with a head of curls after the humidity that has me wondering if there’s any bichon frise in my ancestory

something like this?

th?id=OIP.6EbSQGuzaW_CL95bmGajMQHaE8&w=300&h=200&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

people than bang doors
    guys that pi$$ in the bowl water rather then the side of the bowl
    guys the use the trap beside you rather than the free once which is further away.

something like this?

th?id=OIP.6EbSQGuzaW_CL95bmGajMQHaE8&w=300&h=200&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7
    This could be a chance for a new look though Retro!
    DO IT!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I just cannot get a grasp of this month at all,
    I check the calender a million times a day and still cant remember what date or month it is.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Is yours back working yet CH or is it a nationwide problem ?

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is yours back working yet CH or is it a nationwide problem ?

Nothing here Mam

I got on to them on Twitter and logged a fault but they didn't let on to me if there was one, they said there were problems yesterday but should be fixed...I even tried a different phone :)

Nothing here Mam

I got on to them on Twitter and logged a fault but they didn't let on to me if there was one, they said there were problems yesterday but should be fixed...I even tried a different phone :)

Ha , the "should be fixed" is a great cover excuse !
    Thanks CH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

When you’re driving and the passenger beside you has their window down so low you think your ear is going to vibrate off your face

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Shopping for jocks.
    Why do people feel the need to open a packet of boxers? They (more often than not) show what they're like on the outside, they've not added pockets to them or anything. Just take the box and go to the counter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Someone non stop snorting in the office all morning, and it just sounds more disgusting coming from a lady.

BLOW YOUR NOSE SCRUFF

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Ugh what's the point in washing hair - drives me crazy!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Need a new show to binge watch... hunting commences... later :pac:

Nothing here Mam

Back working now CH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Out half the night talking shïte....now bolixed tired in work

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    Shopping for jocks.
    Why do people feel the need to open a packet of boxers? They (more often than not) show what they're like on the outside, they've not added pockets to them or anything. Just take the box and go to the counter.
    You mean you don't try them on before buying??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement