Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    or make shoes out of tissue boxes.....pro tip, leave a few tissues in the box for a cushioning effect

Excellent idea BB !

Or , she can rob her partners shoes and strut her way out in the morning !

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    See if there's flip flops in a basket in the Ladies ?
    Done that at daughters wedding and they vanished like hotcakes and most wore them later that night :)
    Have a great day !

TA , ahhmm , can't decide what to do for dinner .

Have a dinner party and invite us all?! :pac:

Have a dinner party and invite us all?! :pac:

Ha think it'll be pick your favourite take away and bring it with you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    See if there's flip flops in a basket in the Ladies ?
    Done that at daughters wedding and they vanished like hotcakes and most wore them later that night :)
    Have a great day !

TA , ahhmm , can't decide what to do for dinner .

I’m more of a crocs woman Mam ;) :pac:

My boyfriend is like “did you remember to bring your toothbrush? You always forget that well”

“Of course I did. Jesus I’m not a total moron”

.. Totally forgot my toothbrush as well.

My boyfriend is like “did you remember to bring your toothbrush? You always forget that well”

oh , how could I forget the crocs ?
    More to the point , how could you :p

Ah here , next time you're going away let me know and I'll pm you a check list to make sure you forget nothing :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

make toothbrush out of a tissue box?.....nah that won't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

People who can't use footpaths correctly.

Pick a side and stick to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

My hair.

Both trivial and annoying.

I mean, what's it's problem? If I get it cut, it just looks a bit less annoying. Except if it's too short, which is also annoying.

Just shut up, stupid hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    My hair.

Both trivial and annoying.

I mean, what's it's problem? If I get it cut, it just looks a bit less annoying. Except if it's too short, which is also annoying.

Just shut up, stupid hair.

Shave it all off, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

The Now 3 CD reissue and the way it differs to the original.
    2 missing tracks and 13 of the others in different versions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Thanks Amazon for your lovely email and being so considerate.
    So that I am not waiting for my goods too long, you have split the order to get part of it to me straight away.

Only the Kindle cover isn’t much good without the Kindle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Ticketmaster. Or else the Olympia theatre, not sure which.
    Booked tickets in the Circle for Coppers the musical last week. All the 31 euro rows were saying restricted view. The rows further up were 50 something.
    We get there and there’s a big column in front of the seats.
    But the circle was about one third full. So they intentionally sold crap seats. The rest of the row was empty.
    Anyway we moved to the 50 euro seats that were free. Musical was graaaand, it was a laugh. People were literally roaring with laughter, maybe my sense of humour is different but I didn’t think it was fall off your seat funny. The sound wasn’t great either, hard to make out what they were saying at times.
    Probably more for those who think Mrs. Brown’s Boys is a howl.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was in a shop Today(Several of them in the country).
    Teenage guy steals a designer t-shirt. Staff call him back and the Gardai.
    His mother was with him and she said they were being discriminated against.
    The manager made some comment along the lines of ''I have to look after the stock'' There response was. '' You just work here''.
    They left yelling and screaming about discrimination.

His mother was with him and she said they were being discriminated against.
    The manager made some comment along the lines of ''I have to look after the stock'' There response was. '' You just work here''.
    They lest yelling and screaming about discrimination.
    Playing the "discrimination" Card then.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

People using the imperial system without giving a metric figure. Just reading a book and the author says that the temperature in 1812 when Napoleon was retreating from Moscow was -130 fahrenheit. Had to google it - it was -90 Celsius!

Must be a typo!

That annoys me, always have to google the conversion, ( if it’s something that really interests me ) was never taught the other system in school, not blaming the school though as it was a different time.

Same with Americanised spelling, even my phone has underlined my spelling of Americanised now as a typo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Playing the "discrimination" Card then.:mad:

They left the shop saying see you in court. That wasn't for them stealing it was to sue them for discrimination.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finished work early and had to come into town to get diesel so I said I’d come in home to mam while I’m here. Came home and she’s not here and doesn’t have her phone so I can’t ring to ask when she’ll be back. Do I wait or not?

Heading to bed, planning an epic sleep after weeks of stress and anxiety. Don’t have to get up in the morning. The one night of the year my neighbours are having a party :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Heading to bed, planning an epic sleep after weeks of stress and anxiety. Don’t have to get up in the morning. The one night of the year my neighbours are having a party :(

Ah sh!te that's more than a TA Poochie. Throw in the headphones and listen to something soothing if possible. Be better than dealing with that annoyance. Hope you catch a break with the stress and anxiety.

Ah sh!te that's more than a TA Poochie. Throw in the headphones and listen to something soothing if possible. Be better than dealing with that annoyance. Hope you catch a break with the stress and anxiety.

Thanks! Stress and anxiety were due to workload issues and work problems. While they’re not gone, the fog has lifted a bit so think I’m on the right side of things there :)
    Now just need to catch up on some good quality sleep, heat not helping these past few nights. Hopefully the neighbours won’t be too bad, but it’s only one night so can’t blame them. We’re all allowed one loud party a year in my book!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    weeks of stress and anxiety. (

*hugs*

*hugs*

Thanks Seph!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I coloured my hair, and now look like Morticia Addams.

madmaggie wrote: »

Only Older boardsies like me will know what you're on about.

"Uncle Fester"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My ****ing fringe. I have a massive forehead and I look like an egg with a bit of hair on top so I go for a full fringe but it never stays in place and I give up and go for a side fringe and now I look like I have a combover. I give up, you have defeated me once again forehead.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What are you on about?! Carolyn Jones was a very beautiful woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

madmaggie wrote: »

That's not necessarily a bad thing. :P

Your Face wrote: »
    That's not necessarily a bad thing. :P

Agreed. The colour movie makes a difference too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

When people say ''typical Yanks'' about any subject regarding the USA. There's around 330 Million of them, 50 States and god knows how many different cultures. The place is so vast that it has 4 time-zones on its main landmass. Some farmer from Kansas is gonna be a world away from some hot-shot stock broker in Manhattan who is gonna be very different to a hipster in Portland who'll be different from a Californian surfer and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The fact that I have absolutely no energy again today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement