Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I don't know why this annoys me so much but there's a stall in The English Market that sells stuff priced per pound. It's illegal to not price per Kg, I know but I don't shop there so why does it bug me so much?
    To add insult to injury, they have a sign saying "2.99 per lb (1/2 Kg)"
    Lies!
    1lb = 454g

Why do I care?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

When you play a two line quick pick and it gives you the same number on each line... If that number doesn't come out two lines are bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ignorant parking by self entitled people at the fuel pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Professional contrarians. The type who argue the sky is black just to be edgy. And with that, painfully boring people who go out of their way to appear somewhat interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When your head isn't in the right frame of mind , and you plague yourself thinking you've unintentionally offended someone somehow .
    Annoying as fcuk .

• Advertisement

When people forget to empty the bin out !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When people forget to empty the bin out !

Shocking what some people forget !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

gifted wrote: »
    Sitting in airport in lanzarote.....heading home after two weeks....about a stone heavier.....bawling.....I wanna live here...not work.... just live......someone else can pay for me lol.lol
    Every time I sit in that airport, I cry too!
    It's such a beautiful island.
    My annoyance today is at myself.
    So, I have a fly catcher in the kitchen next to the bins and it's working a treat. The flies are meeting their maker on it.
    But, I couldn't help feeling guilty yesterday when I saw one land on the sticky surface and try walk his way off it only to realise his doom.
    I started thinking that I was very cruel.. Letting the flies die a slow death.
    Now I'm annoyed at myself that I allowed myself to be guilted by yuckie flies.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

When people say they'll call and they don't. I don't mind just let me know!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

People who proclaim to love nature, but can't tell a bee from a wasp so they kill it, and then proceed to shred anything green below shoulder level to smithereens. And in this season, too. Only bare trunks left. Ah, but now everything looks nice and tidy. It looks like the Huns had a field day, more like it. Would you like me to help you and cover everything with salt, while we're at it? I don't know whether I'm more devastated or more ferociously angry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I ate too much cheese.

Some moron I don’t even think about or speak to anymore still waffling on about me to other people. Get a life hun.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,993 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

That people have to 'pass' now instead of die.

Are we that soft that we can't say "I see such and such has died".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Your Face wrote: »
    I ate too much cheese.

I hope you won't have any nightmares

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Boss told me I was off on Tuesday so I could book flights. Just saw the roster and he has me down to work :rolleyes:

On Sunday there's only a petrol station with a obriens tacked unto it selling tea coffee scones. I wouldn't mind but the staff attitude is pure and utter shuite indeed. The worst people

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A neighbour is flying his drone right over my head and it's difficult to read my book with the noise of it and I have no privacy. I'd love if it fell down and broke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    A neighbour is flying his drone right over my head and it's difficult to read my book with the noise of it and I have no privacy. I'd love if it fell down and broke

And yet it is ok you to use cameras on others....

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Some people are more equal than others.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Pamela Flood and her dickhead husband.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Autosport wrote: »
    A neighbour is flying his drone right over my head and it's difficult to read my book with the noise of it and I have no privacy. I'd love if it fell down and broke :D

It's such a shame that they chose to do that the exact moment you were testing your brand new slingshot...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Thanks Ted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

That neighbour that just calls when he wants to be sponsored for something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »

Tit for Tat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That neighbour that just calls when he wants to be sponsored for something

Everyone's your friend when they're looking for money....

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Pitch across from me on the campsite has a french family, the dad walking around on the veranda all day while his two teenage sons are sipping beer and smoking fags all day. They're not a day over 14 I'd guess. I wonder is it the right way to teach them maybe, just feels off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

MIL phones 15 minutes before an event starts this morning to tell us it is on and is genuinely disgruntled when we don't go.
    FIFTEEN MINUTES TO GET MYSELF, TWO BABIES AND HUSBAND UP, FED AND DRESSED - not a hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

question-monday-friday-question-weekend-demotivational-posters-1343611278.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Confirmation received Crunchie McFlurrys are off the menu. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Boss told me I was off on Tuesday so I could book flights. Just saw the roster and he has me down to work :rolleyes:

Tell him where to go!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement