Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I feel like someone ran over me with a car. I was in Reading for a few days and on Sunday I went to Brighton, only to have to drag myself around as my lungs and body were having none of it. Trying this new drug can't come soon enough, for the first time in my life there's a hope of improvement and not just being like this and getting worse as time goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

dubstarr wrote: »
    People posting out of date headlines on fb.Especially bad when it involves children.Look at the date before you post.Moron

This wasn't about a tragedy involving a baby in 2016, was it? If so, we might be part of the same group :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,189 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People posting out of date headlines on fb.Especially bad when it involves children.Look at the date before you post.Moron

I often see this. A missing teenager in 2014, Larry Murphy in a village in 2012, storm on the way in 2011,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

SusieBlue wrote: »
    This wasn't about a tragedy involving a baby in 2016, was it? If so, we might be part of the same group :P

Yep it sure was that:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

We dated for TWO AND A HALF MONTHS.

We didn't have a relationship.

We didn't 'break up'.

And I'm not your 'ex'.

Curtis? Is that you?!

• Advertisement

When people have internet access and they post online and they ask a question along the lines of "What time does Lidl close tonight?" on a regular weekday!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People from work who call or text when it's my day off. :mad:

When people have internet access and they post online and they ask a question along the lines of "What time does Lidl close tonight?" on a regular weekday!

Well?:rolleyes:Im waiting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Just filled myself a lovely bath.
    Used a Lush bath bomb, lavender oils, Epsom salts and plenty of bubble bath. Candles lit, lights dimmed, put one leg in when I realise I’ve gone and filled it all up with cold water.
    F*ck my life!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭4Ad

Noisy fridges in hotel rooms..til be plugged out soon..gonna put a towel in it to soak up the moisture..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At the weekend I was with a group of ladies at a parish fundraiser.
    There was a group of us and 3 of them starting cross chatting about their foreign summer holidays.
    '10 nights was enough, I was so glad to get home.'
    'I know, our hotel room was tiny, we were all on top of each other, I was glad to be back home.'
    Just thought it was a bit p#ssy when many people would only love 10 nights in a tiny hotel room.

To thine own self be true

Well?:rolleyes:Im waiting:D

Most stores closed at 10pm tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Attention seekers. Can't stand them irl or online. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

People that think they can make **** sound better by just laughing after saying it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The 404 page keeps coming up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »

Yeah, it's a pain in the hole tbh. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got my nails done last week, two of them came off today :mad:

And Boards is acting up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The ugly rumour that Brendan Grace is dead, but he's actually still alive :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

The ugly rumour that Brian Cowan is dead, but he's actually still alive :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That i seem totally incapable of accomplishing even the simplest of tasks this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

branie2 wrote: »
    The ugly rumour that Brendan Grace is dead, but he's actually still alive :mad:

He is dead :(

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    He is dead :(

So sad:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Autosport wrote: »
    It wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭railer201

Whipped ice cream cones - over-filled and melting - getting too close for comfort on hot summer days ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

4Ad wrote: »
    Noisy fridges in hotel rooms..til be plugged out soon..gonna put a towel in it to soak up the moisture..

Noisy stuff generally in hotel rooms and lights shining that you can't turn off.
    What do people be thinking when designing hotels rooms?

Constant noisy fan, check.
    Red light on ceiling, check.
    Bright blue light on TV in standby, check.
    Loud fridge, check.
    No socket anywhere near bed, check.
    Bizzare, confusing light switches, check.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Noisy stuff generally in hotel rooms and lights shining that you can't turn off.
    What do people be thinking when designing hotels rooms?

Constant noisy fan, check.
    Red light on ceiling, check.
    Bright blue light on TV in standby, check.
    Loud fridge, check.
    No socket anywhere near bed, check.
    Bizzare, confusing light switches, check.

Duvet tucked in a feet end so tight that it would cut off circulation .
    Those silly heavy brocade bed runner that have to be lifted off going to bed and put on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Duvet tucked in a feet end so tight that it would cut off circulation .
    Those silly heavy brocade bed runner that have to be lifted off going to bed and put on the floor

Oh, and 14 pillows and cushions that have to be stacked in the corner in the hope that the covers don't get laundered anyway.

And the towels that they change despite you carefully hanging them on the rail.

Or when they clean your room and change your towels even though you asked them not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

How come every single time I go to drink the end of my coffee, it's already gone?

This is literally impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    How come every single time I go to drink the end of my coffee, it's already gone?

This is literally impossible.

Even worse: when you go to drink the end of your coffee and it's gone cold :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Kettles in hotel bedrooms which smell of urine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement