Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Multi-quoting on threads while writing diatribes in between. Kills threads IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

People knowing who is an easy target to wind up, and then laughing at their own cleverness. Deserve a good slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I got sunburned on the soles of my feet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

I covered the soles of my feet in sunscreen today. I've learned the hard way!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

How did you manage that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Do you think every person who blows their nose has immediate access to hot water and soap ? Its not possible to be spotless and immaculate all the time
    If we have healthy , challenged immune systems we should be able to handle someone not running to sterilise their hands every time they use a hanky

You are totally correct. But, surely people are entitled to have their own personal trivial annoyances without getting backlash for it :P The whole point of the thread is that we know our annoyance is trivial! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,998 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Stop doing handstands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I have a thumping headache from being fried in the car this afternoon, although I never take them I took some painkillers for it.
    In doing that, I cut the tip of my finger on the plastic card of painkillers, still have the headache but now have a sore finger, pain in my nose and irritated eyes.

I would have stayed in bed, but I would have fried there too.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was in the car Today and a sign said my destination was 21km away a few Km's down the road it said it was 22!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I was in the car Today and it a sign said my destination was 21km away a few Km's down the road it said it was 22!

You had it in reverse FP.

TA the weekend is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Confirmation received Crunchie McFlurrys are off the menu. :mad:

NO!!!!! :eek::(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭HopsAndJumps

NIMAN wrote: »
    Stop doing handstands.

Handstands annoy me, why is this now a thing now on social media. Especially those hummus jedward happy pear lads, forever upsidedown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Wind chimes have suddenly become rage-inducing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

There's another pizza place opening in Nexttownover! I've ranted here before about people seeing a crowded marketplace and shouting "Me too!" Someone's taking the piss at this stage. This makes 3 'Italian style' pizza places to bring the total up to 7 pizza places in the town, alongside 3 of the other 6 take aways that also serve pizza. 13 take aways in a town of twelve and a half thousand people. Madness....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

madmaggie wrote: »
    People knowing who is an easy target to wind up, and then laughing at their own cleverness. Deserve a good slap.

People like that annoy the shïte out of me.

They're the type that can't take it then when the tables are turned on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

There's another pizza place opening in Nexttownover! I've ranted here before about people seeing a crowded marketplace and shouting "Me too!" Someone's taking the piss at this stage. This makes 3 'Italian style' pizza places to bring the total up to 7 pizza places in the town, alongside 3 of the other 6 take aways that also serve pizza. 13 take aways in a town of twelve and a half thousand people. Madness....

I'm quite annoyed at the fact that I used to really love pizza, but now I find it boring, and much worse, I always feel shìte after eating it these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

dubstarr wrote: »
    How did you manage that

I was sprawled across two chairs yesterday for most of the day with the soles of my feet exposed to the sun. I’ve realised this morning my armpits are also sunburned :eek: What am I like

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

no very good online translation service from a foreign language to English.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

Your Face wrote: »
    Wind chimes have suddenly become rage-inducing to me.

You evil spirit, you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

SusieBlue wrote: »
    My friend, who is degree educated and who I assumed was of reasonable intelligence, just asked the group chat what the Holocaust was. Her colleagues at work were talking about it and she didn't know what it was, she had never heard of it.
    I wish I was joking. I despair.

Report her for denying the holocaust, she will soon learn!!

What age is she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

The people who are losing there socks could do with one of these!

c700x420.jpg

https://www.groupon.ie/deals/socks-organiser-2

Sexy and doesnt lose socks...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Shemale wrote: »
    Sexy and doesnt lose socks...

Nah, look at the size of that knuckle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

00125e95-642.jpg

Karl Sheils, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

Our compost bin was not collected. Its almost full, went to put the compost from today into it and got attacked by at least a million (probably not quite) flies.
    Still freaked out by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The brown food bin that comes back 'empty' after bin collection day.
    Vom.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

Amount of clutter in a house and trying to keep it clean. Aagh....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lying in bed , window open , listening to some child (that should be asleep imo) , shouting at their parents , and them shouting back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lying in bed , window open , listening to some child (that should be asleep imo) , shouting at their parents , and them shouting back :(

Think how the neigbhours felt having a mam of four beside them:D

Some mothers do av'em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Feral kids I call them.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement