Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Think how the neigbhours felt having a mam of four beside them:D

Aye , but mine didn't rear themselves on the road FP , and they had manners , still do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,187 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Local busy bodies who are always complaining/objecting to any change!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Local busy bodies who are always complaining/objecting to any change!

Where I live is full of people like this! And then they complain when nothing at all is done! Like obviously, they wanted to do x, y and z, but you complained so much that they changed their mind :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I forgot it was tourist season until this,
    Standing at a bus stop a couple of hundred yards from the bay, a couple asked the guy next to me if the bus from here went past the sea? he said yes, it follows the road he was pointing at, but they didn't seem understand what he was saying.

He said to them, that its far easier to walk, just go to the road meridian and look that way(gesturing with his hand to the left), they went to the meridian and faced the wrong way and complained that it was too built up to be the bay.:confused:

Just what he needed, more tourists who dont know their right from their left or can use their noses to navigate.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

My kettle.

Whenever I go to pour from it, I end up with a little pool of water on the counter because it leaks from the spout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I bought some fruit in a pack at the weekend, it had the recycle symbol on its front, when I got it home, I read the packaging at the back and it says that its not recyclable.

I contacted CS for the group and they said that the symbols on the back meant they are part of repack(identical symbol in both places tho)

It then goes on to list all the recyclable/reusable/green products in its line.

Ever get the feeling your not being listed too or read properly?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

I'm so tired today my vision is blurry. Really blurry :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Annoying little shyte on the train. Shooting his stupid toy gun and shouting at people. Looks about 10. Cant read apparently...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

His name in Bono

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Annoying little shyte on the train. Shooting his stupid toy gun and shouting at people. Looks about 10. Cant read apparently...

Little gun-toting toerag! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

lbc2019 wrote: »

Can he hear ? Shout back at him !

side of lip cracking - coldsore threatening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Motorists who put the boot down when you attempt to overtake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I don't get the logic of our booker. I was hired to work on a regional level in order to stay somewhat local. It's the third time this week that I have to travel over an hour (90km one way to be precise tomorrow) to a site in Dublin, no fuel allowance.
    The guy I'm reporting to is training a new girl that's going to work in Dublin in a regional town 20 minutes drive from me.

I make a tenner an hour.
    Perks of "there are loooaaaads of jobs out there".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My free to air box died this evening. I must complain to Aldi, it was only ten years old. ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

The whole hashtag bull**** people spew over sh!t nowadays like #dreamdays #sunscreen #whataloadofbollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

The "really sound driver" in front of me this morning.
    He paused before turning left to wave two trucks out.
    That,s very courteous of you!
    Thing is, you don't have two trucks in front of you, now. I do.
    Sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

The word "framework" when used to describe anything other than a physical frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

Went to the pub a few doors down from work yesterday for (non-liquid!) lunch, ordered, sat down, got engrossed in a Kindle book, lost track of time and by the time I realised my lunch wasn't going to be arriving, it was too late to do anything as I had to get back to work, so I cancelled the order (assuming it had ever been placed). Very annoying, as I've been going there for ages and never had a problem with service.

The whole hashtag bull**** people spew over sh!t nowadays like #dreamdays #sunscreen #whataloadofbollocks.

#livingyourbestlife ?? :D:D:D

1. Advertisement
    2. Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I unwittingly drank Barry's tea yesterday at my sister's house:(. She should know better than to have Blueshirt tae in her house :)

3. Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Rubberlegs wrote: »
      I unwittingly drank Barry's tea yesterday at my sister's house:(. She should know better than to have Blueshirt tae in her house :)

Can't like this post! :pac:

4. Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Rubberlegs wrote: »

I shall say a prayer for you. Nobody should have to suffer that.

5. Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I shall say a prayer for you. Nobody should have to suffer that.

Much appreciated :).

6. Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Great places that pop up in your fb newsfeed.Click in to the page,no location.Cant find location anywhere.

Ask where they are,and they are miles away.
      Why not put your location on your page.Its so annoying

7. Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can't like this post! :pac:

Amen sista :pac:

8. Posts: 0 [Deleted User]

storker wrote: »
      The word "framework" when used to describe anything other than a physical frame.

It's a popular business buzzword 'framed' with great platitude and not much else.

9. Registered Users Posts: 6,049 ✭✭✭Be right back

Whoever trimmed the hedges and riverbank by Swiss cottage!

10. Posts: 0 [Deleted User]

Whoever trimmed the hedges and riverbank by Swiss cottage!

They used the same logic as cracking a nut with a sledgehammer. Practiced by a few "tree surgeons" and "landscape technicians" in Ireland.

11. Advertisement
    12. Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Blaizes

Seeing all the back to school stuff in the shops since the kids got their summer holidays, same every year.Whats more am buying it as hate the pressure of running around for stuff at last minute as everything gets sold out.

This discussion has been closed.
    Advertisement