Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Very trivial but I would love to get my roots done. Greys are starting to show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

People picking bunches of daffodils in the park .Seriously they are not yours they belong to us all .I heard one mum saying" well done Buddy " to a young child pulling lumps out of the daffodils .She walked off with a huge bunch and I wanted to slap her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    People picking bunches of daffodils in the park .Seriously they are not yours they belong to us all .I heard one mum saying" well done Buddy " to a young child pulling lumps out of the daffodils .She walked off with a huge bunch and I wanted to slap her
    Don't get too near, throw a clod of muck at her and run away instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Do you know how "eugh" PDA's are? Facebook displays of affection (FDA?) are just as nauseating.

I mean do you really love your mammy unless you post it on facebook?

Do you know how "eugh" PDA's are? Facebook displays of affection (FDA?) are just as nauseating.

I mean do you really love your mammy unless you post it on facebook?
    They are more to impress the followers than for Mammy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Fcuk sake, neighbours and their kids are all out in the road having a full on playdate and bantz. Social distancing wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,399 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Fcuk sake, neighbours and their kids are all out in the road having a full on playdate and bantz. Social distancing wha?

Elderly neighbour here has her 3 children and 10 grandchildren over for mother's day. All the kids are out playing together.

This carry on will force us all into lockdown.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Elderly neighbour here has her 3 children and 10 grandchildren over for mother's day. All the kids are out playing together.

This carry on will force us all into lockdown.

Absolute clowns!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

people driving on the telly when they talk to the passenger, turn to them and take their eyes off the road for about 6 or more seconds at a time.
    They aren't really driving I know, but for some reason it still really boils my cabbage :mad:

Some shows are really bad for having characters doing that.
    Also twisting and turning the steering wheel in ways that would surely have them swerving all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Shop practicing social distancing is keeping customers outside and bringing out their order during busy period. Comes to some old posh geezer in the crowd, he's asked what he wants, he replies 'Two IT's, two FT's and a Business Post'. Extremely annoying for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Had similar with the cherry tree on the green outside my house in the autumn. This woman had her kids over shaking the tree to get what would be sour cherries and inedible for people.

The coup de gras was she said to the neighbour that she was lucky to get them before the birds took them. He kinda smiled in bewilderment.

Nowt queer as folk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Shop practicing social distancing is keeping customers outside and bringing out their order during busy period. Comes to some old posh geezer in the crowd, he's asked what he wants, he replies 'Two IT's, two FT's and a Business Post'. Extremely annoying for some reason.

What's the story here? Posh enough to splurge a load of dosh on individual papers for him and the missus? She obv doesn't read the business post:pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

The office shouter.

In medieval times the local town council would give her the job of annoucing the news in the market place

If you were the opposite side of the office you can hear her. Hell I don't work on her team and I know pretty much everything they do

She doesn't mean bad by it and I bet she does on the aeroplane, the train, the library, the cinema, everywhere! She just isn't aware

TA´d at people with no "inside voice"

Some shows are really bad for having characters doing that.
    Also twisting and turning the steering wheel in ways that would surely have them swerving all over the place.
    For sure. I want to scream 'watch the bleeping road' at the tv, but it startles CMT when I shout at the telly. Then I get a dead arm :(

Posters who are always remarking on how big they are. It's usually 'I'm 6'5 and 15 stone'. Who cares!
    They manage to shoehorn it into totally random threads like, say 'what is your favourite chocolate bar?'-'Well, I'm 6'5 and 15 stone so I like Yorkies'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

For sure. I want to scream 'watch the bleeping road' at the tv, but it startles CMT when I shout at the telly. Then I get a dead arm :(

What’s a CMT?

The tide is turning…

I'm 4ft 11 and 3/4 and I'd murder a Topic.

TA a headache that won't go away.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Stop bragging, Candie! :D

And all you get is a Twix.

What’s a CMT?

The Current Mrs Tin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

New Home wrote: »
    Stop bragging, Candie! :D

And all you get is a Twix.

She'd like 2 fingers you mean?

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »
    I'm 4ft 11 and 3/4 and I'd murder a Topic.

TA a headache that won't go away.
    Hey! You're supposed to state your weight as well :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

She'd like 2 fingers you mean?

Charming.

New Home wrote: »
    Charming.

Just as well I didn't say a KitKat :(

Just as well I didn't say a KitKat :(
    200.gif

Hey! You're supposed to state your weight as well :P

I'm 44kg and definitely don't want a KitKat.

Here's a joke from my nephew to soothe everyone's annoyances:

What do you say to a constipated kitty?

Have a sh*t, cat.

Apologies.

I'm just TA'd in general...of course no offense was meant....I'm not good at sharing... I want all the chocolates!
    I'm 5'10 and 15 stone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

People putting their 93 year old mother up in Facebook posts.
    She is not on Facebook and she is not going to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bowlardo wrote: »
    People putting their 93 year old mother up in Facebook posts.
    She is not on Facebook and she is not going to see it.

My mother is on Facebook. She is only 84 though.
    But there is no way I would be putting her pic up there. People would think I had gone soft.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Candie wrote: »
    I'm 44kg and definitely don't want a KitKat.

Here's a joke from my nephew to soothe everyone's annoyances:

What do you say to a constipated kitty?

Have a sh*t, cat.

Apologies.

Good thing you apologized because I was considering thread banning you for inflicting that absolutely horrendous joke on us !

😜😜

• Advertisement

Good thing you apologized because I was considering thread banning you for inflicting that absolutely horrendous joke on us !

😜😜

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! Its my nephews joke - he's 9!

TA at the quality of joke expected of a nine year old these days :D

Why aren't Koalas considered genuine bears?

The don't have the koalafications!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement