Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Not just me so.whats the point in it saying one minute and it more like 5 minutes.waiting to empty it some nights before bed and it fcukin laughing at me waiting on it’s “1 minute”

Probably gets its information from the same source as dublin bus real time displays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Three More Big Sleeps

Clickbait: "What [random celebrity] is [verb] will make you especially sad."

Fricking everywhere. And I'm sad enough, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

TA that i have to play this stupid Captcha game with every second visit at boards.:mad:

If i want to play Memory i would visit the next crèche. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA that i have to play this stupid Captcha game with every second visit at boards.

Boards sees an non Irish IP and wants to make sure you're not up to no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

People who don't flush the toilet after themselves. I work with a pack of filthy animals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Grown men who go around gripping the end of their jacket/coat sleeves with their fingers like little kids.

People who don't flush the toilet after themselves. I work with a pack of filthy animals.

It was a topic of discussion in our place this morning, then there's one who complains if someone sprays air freshner!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Shoe sizes. I'm a size 8 and sometimes the mark on the shoe says a 41 is an 8, or a 42 is an 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Shoe sizes. I'm a size 8 and sometimes the mark on the shoe says a 41 is an 8, or a 42 is an 8!

this annoys the hell out of me as well. Even within the same brand there is no consistency between the UK and Euro sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I found out the hard way where my missing socks went. Was walking the dog and saw bits of it hanging from his backside. Dog will literally eat anything that doesn't eat him first,heh.Thats Labs for ya.

Yeah...I knew a tame deer once.
    Guess what the labrador did.
    Im afraid I can't stand labs after that.

TA waiting for food to cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Jim Root

Seamai wrote: »
    Grown men who go around gripping the end of their jacket/coat sleeves with their fingers like little kids.

please elaborate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Seamai wrote: »

Jaysus, I think you've won the prize for most trivial annoyance :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

blade1 wrote: »
    Jaysus, I think you've won the prize for most trivial annoyance :pac:

I'm TA'd that i dont know what their TA is.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Where I used to work there would be boogers all over the stall doors. I mean, you're frickin sitting with in arms reach of a roll of tissue and you're sitting on a big hole to dispose of it. Sheesh!

TA people drawing a comparison between childbirth and defecation. Something tragic about that. Also applies to menstruation.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

TA people drawing a comparison between childbirth and defecation. Something tragic about that. Also applies to menstruation.

And breastfeeding in public.They always bring that in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,753 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Neither are particularly appealing to look at.

Well because its very personal I wouldnt want to look at a birth, but I wouldnt say its disgusting, while someone eliminating waste, is!
    As for blood, doesn't bother me unless its from an injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for stubborn people who won't admit when they're wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well because its very personal I wouldnt want to look at a birth, but I wouldnt say its disgusting, while someone eliminating waste, is!
    As for blood, doesn't bother me unless its from an injury.

I have seen many births and it is a wonderful and beautiful experience . It really is far from disgusting in my eyes

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I have seen many births and it is a wonderful and beautiful experience . It really is far from disgusting in my eyes

Thats what I was trying to say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Thats what I was trying to say :)

Oh i know I was just agreeing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

No black and white movies on TV anymore. People think David Copperfield and Little Women are now getting made for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

vriesmays wrote: »
    No black and white movies on TV anymore. People think David Copperfield and Little Women are now getting made for the first time.

Or that the books are based on the film!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

vriesmays wrote: »

My niece and nephews (late teens to early twenties ) refer to black and white films as greyscale! Impossible to explain to them that I grew up with a 'greyscale' telly!

Jim Root wrote: »
    please elaborate

Pulling their sleeve cuffs down with fingers of the same hand, loads of guys do it, it looks like something a young kid would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

TA that I drove to a different fancier supermarket and there was nothing really fancy there apart from vegetables & yet I managed to spend over e100 with no wine or meat or cigarettes or cake or chrisps or body stuff or booze.How did that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Absoolutely Foundered. Cannot warm up at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Im sick of shopping for food,thinking of what to make for dinner.I need a break from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

dubstarr wrote: »
    Im sick of shopping for food,thinking of what to make for dinner.I need a break from it.

Here's your sister.

The everyday struggle of: what's for dinner?

I miss the days when a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes was a valid choice :)..... (with kids you have to be slightly healthy)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement