Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

GBX wrote: »
    The occupation or the devices or both ?
    The devices....for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

New thing on Twitter:
    X person received a reply to their tweet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Thanks again to the poster who advised googling the resetting procedure for my washing machine.
    It's now going hell for leather :) I use it up to 15 times a day for my work so the relief is immeasurable.

TA the dog shoved past me and whatever way I was pushed over my shoulder hurts even though I didn't fall. TA bold dogs! And TA her owner never trained her or paid for training, now thats my responsibility :(

People who literally stick their nose in the air. I'd never seen it before til last year and my pretentious knob of an ex, then met another deluded twat who does the noise tipping. I feel like a prat magnet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You are really going to play your Spanish Fiesta music on loud speaker for the entire bu journey?
    OK amigo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You are really going to play your Spanish Fiesta music on loud speaker for the entire bu journey?
    OK amigo.

It isn't me I swear,heh.Maybe they are celebrating some of the Carnavals happening around this time in Spain? But you are right to be annoyed, they should be using their headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

People who literally stick their nose in the air. I'd never seen it before til last year and my pretentious knob of an ex, then met another deluded twat who does the noise tipping. I feel like a prat magnet.
    To 'cock a snoot' is what they call that.
    A move employed exclusively by snooty cocks.

To 'cock a snoot' is what they call that.
    A move employed exclusively by snooty cocks.

Its very fitting indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

Vogue Whatsherface whining in the paper about how she worries about her son growing up with all the nasty things people write on Social Media. Well how about you stop using your child to make money on cheap shows? When you sell out your child's privacy to further your own career and make money from them you take away that child's right to privacy and open them up to public scrutiny. Fooking attention whore.

Vogue Whatsherface whining in the paper about how she worries about her son growing up with all the nasty things people write on Social Media. Well how about you stop using your child to make money on cheap shows? When you sell out your child's privacy to further your own career and make money from them you take away that child's right to privacy and open them up to public scrutiny. Fooking attention whore.
    Her having a go at one of the Kardashiandroids for advertising some bs slimming drink, getting on her high horse. I think it's just jealousy because she is making millions and Vogue can't get out of the minor leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

Her having a go at one of the Kardashiandroids for advertising some bs slimming drink, getting on her high horse. I think it's just jealousy because she is making millions and Vogue can't get out of the minor leagues.
    What sickens me is that she's actually using someone's death as an opportunity to self promote and using her child as a means to that end. Most people with a high public profile try to keep their children totally out of the limelight so that they can try to have some sort of normality in their lives but that poor kid has been used as a pawn since she got pregnant. Herself and that waste of space she married should get real jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Someone with a foraging wild food page on Facebook keeps putting up recipes for her wild "sources". Nettle and wild garlic source. Mushroom source. Urgh.

I made nettle soup once and it was vile, like super intense spinach, yuk!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Eugh yea. Basically any celeb who is happy to soak up the benefits and wealth brought about by fame and then moans about lack of privacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Antares35 wrote: »
    Eugh yea. Basically any celeb who is happy to soak up the benefits and wealth brought about by fame and then moans about lack of privacy.

My gums bleed for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Bank machines, why are you giving me the option to take 70 out if you don't have any 20 notes. When the machine is out of 20s that option should disappear from the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Not remembering where I put things after just having it in my hands earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

"ladies fix your crowns" posts on Facebook....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

What sickens me is that she's actually using someone's death as an opportunity to self promote and using her child as a means to that end. Most people with a high public profile try to keep their children totally out of the limelight so that they can try to have some sort of normality in their lives but that poor kid has been used as a pawn since she got pregnant. Herself and that waste of space she married should get real jobs.

The irony being, she had a 'real job' after splitting with McFadden (as much as having shows on RTE constitutes a real job), but for some strange reason hasn't done anything since she married that reality tv 'star'.

I wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

She is now trotting the poor child out on an ad for Fairy washing tablets . Silly woman who uses a child like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The 6 cafe/restaurants I went into yesterday that had sourdough and avocado or porridge pancakes, but No scrambled eggs or rashers.
    Ffs, all I want was a protein burst of scrambled and bacon.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

"ladies fix your crowns" posts on Facebook....

Seeing someone post "be kind" on Facebook. The same lady ignores members of her own family.

Idiots on youtube who play cruel practical jokes on members of the public and call it a 'social experiment'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

madmaggie wrote: »
    Seeing someone post "be kind" on Facebook. The same lady ignores members of her own family.

I had a manger once who virtuously was doing a sponsored cycle in aid of Aware. The irony was that the prick caused one of his team to have a near mental breakdown.

TA - people blind to the fact that they are complete hypocrites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Shops referring to Pancake Day.
    It’s on a Tuesday, always has been and always will be on a Tuesday so why stop calling it Pancake Tuesday!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Being forced to rely on people who are completely untrustworthy and wouldn't know how/ want not to put themselves first if someone else's life depended on it. Selfish, self-centred egotistical, arrogant stuck-up bastards, basically. If you aren't willing to help, don't act like you do and then let everyone down when it's most important and people don't have the chance to make other arrangements. If you aren't willing to help, at least don't boycott and hinder the efforts of those who do, while paying lip service. F*cking liars.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh, and the gale roarring all over the place waking me up eleventeen googolzillion times a night. I'm wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    Oh, and the gale roarring all over the place waking my up eleventeen googolzillion times a night. I'm wrecked.

I thought I was bad with tenteen baggillion times.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I thought I was bad with tenteen baggillion times.

That was just the first half hour, Ted!!

I forgot to add "and now having to drive dodging fallen branches, puddles the size of a turlough and facing a full day at work."

I want my bed....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have nothing to do & all day to do it anyway.

Not a TA for me, but it has been for you reading it.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement