Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Scratchy throat, bunged up, feel like dried sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

C Flack thread, jees.
    Oh, the huge manatee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

Go to a public toilet, no coat hook or some eejit thought he would stick it to the man and break the coat hook off.

Toilets in work and people taking the toilet roll home with them.
    I also have a fear of lifting a closed lid on a toilet in a public or work loo, one never knows what horror might lurk beneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Passed a building recently that had a sign on the door, warning people to look left and right when crossing the road outside!

I cannot wait to see the day that Daniel Craig is no longer Bond. I hated the first film with him as Bond so much that I haven't watched any of the others with him.
    You'll be more annoyed when they bring in a black lesbian who identifies as a man, a part time James/Jasmine Bond. Laugh while you may it's only a matter of time before James becomes an ethnic minority or changes gender, diversity and all that.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

You'll be more annoyed when they bring in a black lesbian who identifies as a man, a part time James/Jasmine Bond. Laugh while you may it's only a matter of time before James becomes an ethnic minority or changes gender, diversity and all that.:D

I do think Idris Elba would make a great James Bond.

Not that I'm suggesting he's a closet lesbian, mind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Dr Who fan?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I do this and am always wondering where my socks got to or why I can't get matching pairs as they are usually hiding in my duvet cover after washing!

i bought my oh a new radiator as it was getting ridiculous ..sleeping with an eskimo :)

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Dr Who fan?? ;)
    Can't stand Dr Who but my husband has been a huge fan since the early 70's but has given up since yer woman took over. He gave it a chance, wasn't really too bothered about it being a woman but is sick and tired of the wokeness and feeling lectured to. It's no longer Dr Who, it's a basic woke fest for St Greta fans and the BBC's diversity drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

They should use a Mexican,why I can see it all now.He strolls into the cantina with his tipped boots and bola tie.Orders up a Tequila and beer and announces himself to the people there."Hola amigos mi nombre es Bond, Juan Bond."heh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Weren't they considering Gillian Anderson for the new Bond a couple of years ago?

Weren't they considering Gillian Anderson for the new Bond a couple of years ago?
    I think they've considered just about everything at this point. As far as I know about 500,000 people have stopped watching Dr Who and they gave it a year off to see if the viewer numbers would pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Purple tin just found out where all the socks go to.
    My ta is i can't quote 😪

triona1 wrote: »
    Purple tin just found out where all the socks go to.
    My ta is i can't quote 😪

I found out the hard way where my missing socks went. Was walking the dog and saw bits of it hanging from his backside. Dog will literally eat anything that doesn't eat him first,heh.Thats Labs for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for moody co-workers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Except Gillan Anderson has only one facial expression, one of po faced condescension, can't see that working when she's being chased by some villain in the Grand Bazaar or bedding one of the vacuous "Bond Boys"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Can't stand Dr Who but my husband has been a huge fan since the early 70's but has given up since yer woman took over. He gave it a chance, wasn't really too bothered about it being a woman but is sick and tired of the wokeness and feeling lectured to. It's no longer Dr Who, it's a basic woke fest for St Greta fans and the BBC's diversity drive.

I couldn’t stand it either, found it very “geeky”, a show for proper nerds, but definitely worth watching now Jodie Whittaker is in it.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Seamai wrote: »
    Except Gillan Anderson has only one facial expression, one of po faced condescension, can't see that working when she's being chased by some villain in the Grand Bazaar or bedding one of the vacuous "Bond Boys"

Yeah but shes hot.

RMAOK wrote: »
    TA for moody co-workers.

And lazy co-workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Seamai wrote: »

As opposed to Roger Moore, who had a full gallery of facial expressions?

• Advertisement

He acted with his eyebrows!

Never liked Roger Moore as Bond.I mean his catchphrase as "James Bond,licensed to kill".It was just too cheesy. Connery is the original and best Bond IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The Car Registration Certificate - I doubt the change-of-ownership section could have been designed with any less care - what a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Our dishwasher is a fcukin liar.theres a digital clock on it and manys the time I stood beside it with 1 minute left on it and I waiting to empty it.no way it’s a minute.more like 5 minutes.
    Liary fcuker it is.anyone else notice similar? It’s Bosch

Our dishwasher is a fcukin liar.theres a digital clock on it and manys the time I stood beside it with 1 minute left on it and I waiting to empty it.no way it’s a minute.more like 5 minutes.

I have a Beko who always lies to me,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

My washing machine does this, pain in the hole!!!

Our dishwasher isn't posh so no timer.

Not just me so.whats the point in it saying one minute and it more like 5 minutes.waiting to empty it some nights before bed and it fcukin laughing at me waiting on it’s “1 minute”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I think Dishwasher and Washing Machine cycle times can only be estimations due to ambient temperature differences. On a warm day it will take the Dishwasher less time to do the same cycle on a cold night.

I think Dishwasher and Washing Machine cycle times can only be estimations due to ambient temperature differences. On a warm day it will take the Dishwasher less time to do the same cycle on a cold night.

Didn’t know that.cheers junkyard tom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Not just me so.whats the point in it saying one minute and it more like 5 minutes.waiting to empty it some nights before bed and it fcukin laughing at me waiting on it’s “1 minute”

Its like when my kids say, ill do it in a minute, still waiting 2hours later...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement