Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,264 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When somebody complains about the local shops closing and they blame the government/-etc and they buy everything online themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Waiting for an insurance company to call me back. They're quick enough to take the money.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Antares35 wrote: »
    I've seen this gripe so often and I can't help feeling that it comes across as mean-spirited - dog owners don't take anything from parents by using terms of endearment for their animals :(

Relax. It is just a trivial annoyance.

TA - people telling me to relax on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The rain and the floods on the road. Makes driving a nightmare. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

RMAOK wrote: »
    The rain and the floods on the road. Makes driving a nightmare. :mad:

Like swimming pools in places, and a week of it ahead too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

dubstarr wrote: »
    People who talk about their "fur children" and equate them to kids.Im sorry,they are animals and not on the same par at all.
    They're not as bad as the people (mainly women) who buy reborn baby dolls and treat them like kids. They dress them up, bring them for walks in a pushchair and act like they're real, live babies. It's creepy. There's also reborn monkeys which is a whole other level of whackadoodle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Or gob****es who sign birthday, Christmas cards etc also from the dog.
    I love people adding their pet’s names to card. So cute!
    My sister bought a christmas card for the dog and put it on the mantle piece with all the other cards :pac: That's right folks, you can actually buy a christmas card for your dog :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

The Irish Times film reviews. Talk about crow-barring in ones views

Is the film worth seeing or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Setting down to watch Bake Off and realising it’s Monday :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I caught that heavy head cold that's doing the rounds, my head is mega muzzy.
    It feels like the world is demanding all kinds of impossible tasks, when I cant even figure out where I am!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching man u v arsenal and realising BOTH teams can't lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Those ads for ladies products where various different women talk about wetting themselves. No one wants to see that. Especially when I'm sitting down to my dinner after a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Lost an earpod last night walking home in the rain. Well actually i managed to drop both of them but found one. Got soaked trying to find the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Relax. It is just a trivial annoyance.

TA - people telling me to relax on the internet.

TA people on the internet drawing an inference that I am not relaxed on the basis that I have a different opinion to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Those ads for ladies products where various different women talk about wetting themselves. No one wants to see that. Especially when I'm sitting down to my dinner after a long day.

I still remember the (was it senokot or something?) ad. Anyway it was for relieving constipation and basically the woman in it spent the whole day throwing her meals into her handbag from the plate. I think some marketing moron decided that her bag would be representative of her digestive system. She groaned and made awful faces as she "carried" all her food around with her all day. Then at the end when she took this magic constipation cure, she blew a handful of leaves at the camera and said "go on, enjoy your day!" - :(

TA constipation ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

I have been in an unfathomable foul mood since Sunday and I just want this week to be over.
    Still can't shake this cough off from a cold I had last week....I don't wanna go to the doctor....

If I ever found the guy who tried to break into my house at 4.30 Sunday morning, I would sadistically methodically disembowel him, while keeping him alive, so the last thing he sees, is the maggots feasting on his flesh, while unable to cry out as the tongue would be the first to be removed from his body.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,782 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Or gob****es who sign birthday, Christmas cards etc also from the dog.

I even have a problem with people putting their older children's names on cards when their children, obviously, couldn't give a flying fcuk about you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

If I ever found the guy who tried to break into my house at 4.30 Sunday morning, I would sadistically methodically disembowel him, while keeping him alive, so the last thing he sees, is the maggots feasting on his flesh, while unable to cry out as the tongue would be the first to be removed from his body.

Bejaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Bejaysus!

Yeah...I have a very vivid imagination....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The back of the toilet doors here in work all have posters for internal comms.
    This months ones have a picture of some bloke staring back at you.
    It's so unnerving trying to take a dump.
    Stop looking you weirdo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

People walking out of shops and not looking where they are going.Look ahead as you are walking out of the shop/Stop and look in whatever direction you want.

The amount of people who nearly walked in to me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭gifted

Bills.....I bloody hate them.....why do you keep appearing??...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Put clothes into a clothes Bank for the first time today (usually off loaded to nieces)

But the Bank had a chute type thing obviously to stop people climbing in, but I'm tiny so couldn't push the bags all the way into the chute, so now the Bank looks full. They are in far enough to not fall out though :)

I have misplaced my hearing aid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

dubstarr wrote: »
    I have misplaced my hearing aid.
    WHAT???

Guy Person wrote: »
    WHAT???

Fecking hilarious:D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

A girl I know will never ask for something she wants, just drops hints until someone offers. Starting to grind my gears

• Registered Users Posts: 16,782 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

A girl I know will never ask for something she wants, just drops hints until someone offers. Starting to grind my gears

I used to do this until a first cousin called me out on it. I was around 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Had my head stuck in my phone walking out of a shop today and passed the lad I’m totally crushing on. Didn’t see him and only realised it was him when mam said “was that so and so?” and when I saw his car outside. That’ll teach me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    A little bit of pee won't stop me being me :(

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement