Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Doode, I changed your application because I was trying to do you a favour and save you 200 quid. I agreed this with your architect. It's not my problem if your representative chose not to share this information with you. If you're now gonna say that I'm extorting money from you because you want it back the original way don't expect me to just sit back and take that.
    Option 1: pay the 200 quid and get it your way
    Option 2: accept my nice gesture in saving you money and get the fcuk out of my face.

Option 3, have the architect pay the 200 quid out of their own pocket to correct the unauthorised change and have it your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Pineapple1 wrote: »
    Blind motorists. Incredible amount of them around.

This. The amount of lunacy I see on the roads is unreal. Cars overtaking others when there is a car already oncoming and has to go into the hardshoulder to avoid disaser. Also cars pulling out from a minor road onto a main road when cars are driving close by full bore only to turn into the next minor road. Its always the cars that have very little distance to go that do this??

Was driving a few days ago ( on a secondary road) and this silly bespectled bint is slap bang in the middle of the road, I was doing about 40mph and had to mount the entire verge to get past,next thing I hear her horn blasting, curious as to what the fcuk was wrong with her, I too stopped and reversed back, rolled down the window and asked "what the problem was"

Daft cow unloads on me, accusing me of going too fast, had I been doing 20mph I would still have had to mount the verge, I pointed to the fact she was over on my side and she fired back that it was " a narrow road", as if that makes owning the road permissable

Some people are too dumb for it to be worth while communicating with

• Registered Users Posts: 15,643 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

dubstarr wrote: »
    So you where at a different till and somebody at another till got served before you.You choose to go to the till with the green light.They went to another one.And got served before you.Thats life.

Yes but the till I went to was the one with the green light the other till was on red as the person serving at that till was either due lunch break or had shelf's to go stack.

How would you feel if it was your lunch break and all off a sudden someone say you are not going to get your lunch break. I do not know about you but I know it annoys me and you do not want to be around me without my lunch.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

AMKC wrote: »
    Yes but the till I went to was the one with the green light the other till was on red as the person serving at that till was either due lunch break or had shelf's to go stack.

How would you feel if it was your lunch break and all off a sudden someone say you are not going to get your lunch break. I do not know about you but I know it annoys me and you do not want to be around me without my lunch.

I worked on tills and if we had to stay,you stayed till somebody came and covered you.Plus the ther person could have been called to that till by the operator themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That it's been a bad year weather wise.
    Rain rain rain,

• Advertisement

My shampoo bottle is 3/4 empty and keeps falling off the holder

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

Do you know that television programme, 'Place in the Sun'? You know the way there is usually a charming retired couple on it and they are searching for humble bolthole after working their arses off all their lives. And you know the way they are shown three properties and one ticks all the boxes and even though it's over their budget they put a lower bid in than the asking price and with a little bit of wiggling it's accepted and you are delighted for them, drinking their orange juices beside the sea, planning warm summer evenings in the sun in the harvest of their years. And you know the voice-over then cuts in and announces something along the lines of 'Debbie and Mark went back to the UK and decided not to buy the ideal villa by the sea that we went out of our way to secure for the ungrateful b'startds and are continuing their search for the ideal property in Spain....' And the credits roll. That annoys me. Time-wasting cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

cjmc wrote: »
    My shampoo bottle is 3/4 empty and keeps falling off the holder

My shampoo bottle is 3/4 full and kindly repeatedly places itself in the bottom of the shower :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I thought Youtube was bad for ads, was watching an old Comic Strip presents programme on Dailymotion and my god, ads every 4 to 5 mins during the 30 minute programme, has put me right off ever using that streaming service again.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

On that note, does Dailymotion sound like the name of a medicine for constipation, or is it just me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

There's never a nail file to be found when you need one.

To thine own self be true

New Home wrote: »
    On that note, does Dailymotion sound like the name of a medicine for constipation, or is it just me?

No, but now you've mentioned it it would be brilliant

People who talk about their "fur children" and equate them to kids.Im sorry,they are animals and not on the same par at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

People who talk about their "fur children" and equate them to kids.Im sorry,they are animals and not on the same par at all.

I'm one of those people, we call our beloved dog our fur baby. He's got fur and four legs, so I've kinda' figured out he's not a human child, but he's part of our family, so, he's our baby.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The weekend is over .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Working Friday, Saturday and Sunday night!! Very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

No, they are probably loved waaaaay more than their actual children ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Awake at 4.30am. Wtf like. And then I'll be like a zombie when it's time to get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

being reminded why drinking on a school night is a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Tel
    being reminded why drinking on a school night is a bad idea.
    I hear you. I fancied a glass of wine last night and opened a bottle. This morning there is an empty bottle on the worktop. Don't know why I couldn't stop at one glass.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

THE. GLITCH. IS. BACK. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I was overtaken on a country road yesterday by some self-entitled Neanderthal. Not only did he cross a continual white line to overtake me, but actually slowed his car while overtaking and drove alongside me on the wrong side of the road for a good ten seconds so he could glare in the window at me for "driving too slow". And they'd have us believe that learners cause ALL the accidents. Me ars* - it's road rage and aggression :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Have a tutorial in college today but don’t have the reading done because I was too busy over the weekend. This will be fun

I know several people who don't have kids and they call their pets their "baby". For some people, it is important to be personally responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of another dependent, living thing and if their pets are a source of joy to them then why does it matter? I'm sure they don't actually think the dogs are human babies. I love my dog the most in the world, she is an amazing source of joy for me and I frequently call her my "babba" (as well as other terms such as "noisy oyster", "fart machine" and "big, hairy weirdo"). I don't think she is a human baby.

I've seen this gripe so often and I can't help feeling that it comes across as mean-spirited - dog owners don't take anything from parents by using terms of endearment for their animals :(

Do you know that television programme, 'Place in the Sun'? You know the way there is usually a charming retired couple on it and they are searching for humble bolthole after working their arses off all their lives. And you know the way they are shown three properties and one ticks all the boxes and even though it's over their budget they put a lower bid in than the asking price and with a little bit of wiggling it's accepted and you are delighted for them, drinking their orange juices beside the sea, planning warm summer evenings in the sun in the harvest of their years. And you know the voice-over then cuts in and announces something along the lines of 'Debbie and Mark went back to the UK and decided not to buy the ideal villa by the sea that we went out of our way to secure for the ungrateful b'startds and are continuing their search for the ideal property in Spain....' And the credits roll. That annoys me. Time-wasting cnuts.

I've never seen anyone buy a house on that stupid show. And all those silly bints deciding not to buy an otherwise suitable house because "the bathroom's a wrong colour isn't it" or you know, the place is just too Spanish and not enough like home :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Antares35 wrote: »
    I know several people who don't have kids and they call their pets their "baby". For some people, it is important to be personally responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of another dependent, living thing and if their pets are a source of joy to them then why does it matter? I'm sure they don't actually think the dogs are human babies. I love my dog the most in the world, she is an amazing source of joy for me and I frequently call her my "babba" (as well as other terms such as "noisy oyster", "fart machine" and "big, hairy weirdo"). I don't think she is a human baby.

I've seen this gripe so often and I can't help feeling that it comes across as mean-spirited - dog owners don't take anything from parents by using terms of endearment for their animals :(

Or gob****es who sign birthday, Christmas cards etc also from the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Foil, Arms and Hog. They periodically annoy me when my attention is drawn to their uninspiring, hackneyed material.

Today is one of those days. A friend tagged me underneath their second-to-latest video. Christ on a rothar, that’s some signposted, gentle comedy. 1.8 million views in a week though. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Or gob****es who sign birthday, Christmas cards etc also from the dog.

I love people adding their pet’s names to card. So cute!

I love people adding their pet’s names to card. So cute!

Same! :o

• Advertisement

Putting my washing out,and it lashes while im in the loo.Feckers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement