Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

When you’re on the phone and you need to write something down so you grab a piece of paper. You can’t on one side as you need it. Go to flip the page and realise the other side has writing on it too so you have to find another piece of paper

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Penneys and putting clothes on the wrong hanger.Its just so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Got a TV licence renewal reminder, of all the bills I have to pay I really resent paying that one.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Mark Feehily’s baby announcement. Not a whisper about the mother/human incubator/whatever, as the Dads skip down the hospital corridor after all their hard work.

Mark Feehily’s baby announcement. Not a whisper about the mother/human incubator/whatever, as the Dads skip down the hospital corridor after all their hard work.

I’m sure she was paid a fine wad of cash and maybe she wanted to remain anonymous

• Advertisement

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    I’m sure she was paid a fine wad of cash and maybe she wanted to remain anonymous

They could’ve politely thanked her without identifying her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

They had a very close relationship with her throughout the pregnancy if you followed any of the interviews he did or his posts on his instagram.

For all you know, she could have asked not to be mentioned at all. Maybe she doesn't want the recognition or attention so soon after giving birth and just wants to be left in peace.

I'm sure they're more greatful for the gift they've been given than we'll ever know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

dubstarr wrote: »
    Penneys and putting clothes on the wrong hanger.Its just so annoying.
    Especially when there is no time to try things on and I lazily don't double check and assume the size on the hanger is the size of the clothing I am buying.

Me when I get home and realise the clothes I bought are the wrong size

tenor.gif

SusieBlue wrote: »
    They had a very close relationship with her throughout the pregnancy if you followed any of the interviews he did or his posts on his instagram.

For all you know, she could have asked not to be mentioned at all. Maybe she doesn't want the recognition or attention so soon after giving birth and just wants to be left in peace.

I'm sure they're more greatful for the gift they've been given than we'll ever know.

Could be true, but I’m sure she’d have forgiven them a brief acknowledgment of her existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Could be true, but I’m sure she’d have forgiven them a brief acknowledgment of her existence.

They have never denied her existence, they have been very open about the circumstances in which their child was conceived. I'm sure they thanked her in person and that they'll thank her publicly when the time is right, if she's agreeable.

They are two people who are clearly thrilled to become parents after a long wait to have their baby, let them have their moment.

• Advertisement

SusieBlue wrote: »
    They have never denied her existence, they have been very open about the circumstances in which their child was conceived. I'm sure they thanked her in person and that they'll thank her publicly when the time is right, if she's agreeable.

They are two people who are clearly thrilled to become parents after a long wait to have their baby, let them have their moment.

I’m not stopping them have their moment. I’m trivially annoyed by the way they announced their moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Me! I skipped a queue today. :o

It was in a small shop with a weird layout and I didn't see the queue around the corner. Oops.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Was all set to settle down at 9pm to watch Catherine the Great and looking forward to it . TA that Virgin Media don’t show Sky Atlantic

I go on Netflix. I search for my movie. My movie shows up. I select movie. Movie not on Netflix. Fcuk off Netflix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Guy Person wrote: »
    Especially when there is no time to try things on and I lazily don't double check and assume the size on the hanger is the size of the clothing I am buying.

Me when I get home and realise the clothes I bought are the wrong size

tenor.gif
    Or when you don't check properly and end up with two different sized shoes :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,264 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who say one thing to one person and another to someone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

We got Sky Q today. The main box is fine but the Mini (second) box keeps connecting and disconnecting. I’m at a loss as to what to do to sort it out because I’ve done all the troubleshooting things that Sky has suggested

• Registered Users Posts: 30,264 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    We got Sky Q today. The main box is fine but the Mini (second) box keeps connecting and disconnecting. I’m at a loss as to what to do to sort it out because I’ve done all the troubleshooting things that Sky has suggested

We got Sky Q in December a few weeks ago something happened to the hard drive and we lost all our recordings!

Sorry, I can't help with your issue.

We got Sky Q in December a few weeks ago something happened to the hard drive and we lost all our recordings!

Sorry, I can't help with your issue.

I have given up on it for now, I’ve decided to blame the weather as that’s the only thing I can think of

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

When you’ve had a hectic day at work and you’ve been dreaming of a hot shower and an early night ..... only to find that your plans are ruined by (unwelcome) relatives who have invited themselves to your house for the evening.

I swear - I have an uncle and aunt in law who visit relatives so they don’t have to heat their own house or make supper :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Where does fluff under the bed come from? I swear if I hoovered there everyday there would be more of it. There's only me using the room, but still all this fluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

when people tell u they just cc'd u on an email!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Bags of grated cheese. It seems if you don't eat it all within 5-7 days after opening it turns mouldy.

TA’d at a dull pain in one of my gums

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Sexual Misconduct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

mrmorgan wrote: »
    when people tell u they just cc'd u on an email!!
    In my job there are two people who will send me an email then immediately get up from their desk, walk out of their office, leave the main office where they work and walk over to the other side of the building to the factory where I work just to tell me they sent me an email. Send me the email and I will see it or come over and tell me whatever you want to tell but why do both? I have long since given up asking them why, they just keep doing it. It's such a waste of time...... though maybe that's why they do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

When drivers unfamiliar with a junction go slowly through the filter light. It's a 10 second filter, us regular commuters could get 30 cars around before that light goes red, but noooooo just you go through, the rest of us will sit and wait 5mins for it to go green again.

Phoning in somewhere and being on hold, where a pre recorded voice keeps telling me of the online options that are available. I want to speak to a human ffs. They make it as difficult as possible. Bank of Ireland, I’m talking about you. Vodafone, you ain’t much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

3 month old threads that keep popping up with bad grammar and mis-spelling in the title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I've a dose that won't just feck off and it's a bit annoying at this stage. It's not quite a flu ( well it is manflu ) but it's been two and a half weeks now and it's still lingering. It's the cough mainly that's annoying me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement