Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,421 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nothing

Lifes to short for trivial shìt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Partionists.

Fans of Dolly Partion?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Blind motorists. Incredible amount of them around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

People having a conversation in the middle of an aisle....move to one side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

When you help someone do something at work and then tell them how to get access to be able to do it themselves next time and they don’t do it.

• Advertisement

News stories about people’s “reaction” on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

People starting new threads when one already exists

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/111366629

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

When you are kind enough to let someone out in traffic and they don't even acknowledge it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

A vacumn.

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    People starting new threads when one already exists

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/111366629

Na. That’s for trivial issues that annoy you. This is for everyday things that gets you annoyed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Motorists who when indicating right, plant themselves on the left, thus preventing those behind from going past or turning left, more an issue in rural parts but amazing how many don't understand if you mean to turn right, hug the fcuking line

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Any kind of cruelty to animals

Littering/ not cleaning up your dog's sh!t

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Patronising people. (That means they treat you as if you are stupid).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Parking!!!

Double parking, especially if a van is involved... Just for size nothing against them otherwise.

Parking on footpaths....right I'll just walk on the road where you are supposed to be.

Parking blocking path dips or where a path meets the road ( say grass verges with one little pathway for pedestrians to access)

Parking on corners...great now I have to bring my car further out to see if the road is clear.

Abandoning your car in the driving part of the carpark with the hazards on...could you not have driven an extra foot and abandoned it the purpose marked car parking space?? Seriously!!!

Parking in the T part of a T junction.

Parking on speed bumps, now I have to drive over the bump rather than position my wheels on either side.

My car is not lonely you don't need to park on top of it in an empty carpark especially when I've parked away from everywhere to avoid a companion.

Yeah, parking really annoys me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Cancer.

I think cancer gets me more than annoyed it gets me angry. Its a horrible disease and I know of many close and not so close people who have got it. Some have recovered some not so lucky. I currently have an uncle that has it and its not looking good for him. He only has a couple of months left to live very sad. I would not wish it on most people except maybe one or two nasty people that I wish I had not known and believe me when I say that person would deserve it after what they done.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Parking!!!

People parking in yellow boxes (it does happen occasionally....)

On-street, people who don't park within the top and bottom of the box, making it too tight for the car behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Housemates girlfriend spends more time in this house than I do yet I pay rent

The pair of them have the kitchen taken over for the last 4 hours baking stuff, gerrr out

Slow-filling toilet cisterns when you have taken a dump and need to use the toilet brush. But don't have the time to hang around waiting for to become flushable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Tomato can be nice on a fry, but definitely not essential. Beans though, while fine on toast as a separate meal, do not belong on a fry.
    They're fine if put in a ramekin but I hate when they're flowing all over the sausages and rashers. Bleurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

AMKC wrote: »
    So I was in my local Aldi today and when I went up to the tills to pay one of the tills had a red light on and one had a green light on so I went to the one with the green light but as I was waiting patiently to pay another group came up and went to the one with the red light and so got served before me. This really pissed me off at how blatantly ignorant and rude people can be. Sure I thought I could have done that too. I would not go to a till with a red light do unless the Woman or Man working on that till said its ok which did not happen today with that group. Fair play to the Aldi worker do she just seen the funny side of having to serve more people even do it was her break time or time out of the seat to do other work anyway.
    So what get your blood boiling?

So you where at a different till and somebody at another till got served before you.You choose to go to the till with the green light.They went to another one.And got served before you.Thats life.

• Advertisement

Beans have no place in a full Irish. Maybe in a full English.

Mushrooms and tomato are ok but not essential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Pineapple1

Blind motorists. Incredible amount of them around.

This. The amount of lunacy I see on the roads is unreal. Cars overtaking others when there is a car already oncoming and has to go into the hardshoulder to avoid disaser. Also cars pulling out from a minor road onto a main road when cars are driving close by full bore only to turn into the next minor road. Its always the cars that have very little distance to go that do this??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I was in the bathroom 10 minutes ago when I heard a noise from outside. I opened the window to hear a discordant, trumpeting sound which kept going. I went downstairs to check it out properly to find that is was louder out the front of the house, but it was coming from a distance.

What's going on? After the first few seconds I realised that it wasn't train blowing it's horn, so is it the the seven trumpets from the Book Of Revelations? I know the races were on in the Curragh today (which is only a few miles away) but horses don't sound like that! ;)

I think it has stopped now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭TheDavester

NewMan1982 wrote: »

this so much, example, people are outraged on a tv show,,,,they just found 4 tweets about some windbag from athlone being "outraged"...t

such lazy journalism

People posting someone else’s quotes on Facebook to appear intelligent or philosophical.

or Live Life Love/motivation type posts...my mate's girlfriend is trying to be an influencer and she has one of these types of motivation/"philosophical" posts every hour on every social media outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

People that have a Newton’s Cradle and actually use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Oh yes

Youtube is infested with this also. If you pick a scene from a show, say Game of Thrones and the search results will be clogged of peoples "live reactions" to this scene

Why would I want to see people watching TV and freaking out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Erm, it doesn't work if you sing into it, it's for recorded music.
    If I posted in the '"know where I am thread " it would be in the garage with a really red face. I was singing away to it :(
    People on the street can hear me :(

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Oh yes

Youtube is infested with this also. If you pick a scene from a show, say Game of Thrones and the search results will be clogged of peoples "live reactions" to this scene

Why would I want to see people watching TV and freaking out :confused:

or gogglebox as its also known as....like who gives a crap what someone from the midlands thinks of tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Nettles ... little chicks escaped under the henhouse door and took up residence in nettles. My hands are riddled with nettle stings guiding them home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement