Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homophobic attack on London bus - mod warning, please see OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

blinding wrote: »
    How do the Victims know they were not Muslims / Islamic Culture ?

I don’t think the scumbags were the type to discuss theology .
    FFs I give up you need help lad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

https://www.google.com/search?q=Islamic+Homophobia+in+Britain

Go through the Pages .

Hint . It doesn’t get better for those attempting to deny Homophobia in Islam .

Its actually worse than I though it would be .

Islam is a shockingly Homophobic Religion / Culture .

Homophobia in Britain would be hugely reduced if Islamic Homophobia could be reduced .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Why does Islam intimidate you? You must be afraid to leave your house at this stage. You have my pity.

they dont look like catholics to me :eek:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭SirGerryAdams

Delighted to see the victim call out the media for using the pictures as clickbait. Fair play to them. The media are shameful and people eat it up.

How it has made the news I have no idea. I knew a lad who had a limp and was heckled on a tram and called crutchie. They threw a ball at him and his face smashed off the pole and bust his nose.

Wonder would that get an article in the paper? No is the answer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Do you know their ethnicity / religious background ?

Hopefully they were just scumbags .

They were just scumbags.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant to me.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement

silverharp wrote: »
    they dont look like catholics to me :eek:

High Court orders have had to be taken out against the Muslim Protestors to stop them Physically Intimidating the staff at the school .

People are afraid of Muslim Physical Intimidation . Only the Courts of the Land are Protecting the Staff from Muslim Intimidation .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

High Court orders have had to be taken out against the Muslim Protestors to stop them Physically Intimidating the staff at the school .

People are afraid of Muslim Physical Intimidation . Only the Courts of the Land are Protecting the Staff from Muslim Intimidation .

And ireland is thinking of introducing a law to stop catholics protesting outside drs offices and hospitals. Whats your point?

And ireland is thinking of introducing a law to stop catholics protesting outside drs offices and hospitals. Whats your point?
    Just pointing out that The High Court in Britain has had to be used to protect the Staff at a national School from Physical Intimidation by Homophobic Muslims .

Stop hiding from Islamic Homophobia . Pretending stuff didn’t happen didn’t work in Ireland with the Catholic Church . It won’t work with Islam either .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

....whats that to do with anything?

Odhinn wrote: »
    ....whats that to do with anything?
    Physical Intimidation from Islamic Homophobes .

• Advertisement

Just pointing out that The High Court in Britain has had to be used to protect the Staff at a national School from Physical Intimidation by Homophobic Muslims .

Stop hiding from Islamic Homophobia . Pretending stuff didn’t happen didn’t work in Ireland with the Catholic Church . It won’t work with Islam either .

Any chance you might post your evidence for your earluer claim?

Hint: linking to a google search is not evidence for the claim you made.

Physical Intimidation from Islamic Homophobes .

What about the physical intimidation and attacks by christian homophobes? That would be more pertinent to both ireland and the UK.

Why does islam intimidate you? Why are you so scared?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Your a dickhead.

You're out of order, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Pissartist wrote: »
    You're out of order, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And that's my opinion.

Any chance you might post your evidence for your earluer claim?

Hint: linking to a google search is not evidence for the claim you made.
    Plenty of evidence in that Google search if you could be bothered to read it .

Very disturbing stuff . Worse than I expected it to be .

What about the physical intimidation and attacks by christian homophobes? That would be more pertinent to both ireland and the UK.

Why does islam intimidate you? Why are you so scared?
    Google that . I don’t know of any high court orders agains those but I do know of High Court Orders to stop Muslims physically intimidating staff at national schools due to Muslim Homophobia .

This stuff is on Sky News right now .

• Registered Users Posts: 41,054 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

https://www.google.com/search?q=Islamic+Homophobia+in+Britain

Go through the Pages .

Hint . It doesn’t get better for those attempting to deny Homophobia in Islam .

Its actually worse than I though it would be .

Islam is a shockingly Homophobic Religion / Culture .

Homophobia in Britain would be hugely reduced if Islamic Homophobia could be reduced .

Amazing. You yourself admitted a few pages back that you've never given a sh it about sexuality. Yet suddenly homophobia is the most important thing ever in your worldview.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Your a dickhead.
    And that's my opinion.

I didn't realise it was ok to call people names here you disagree with, not much of a discussion. I wonder what it says in the charter.

Brian? wrote: »
    They were just scumbags.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant to me.

Some people are almost praying that they are Muslims.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Kimsang wrote: »
    Case closed then.

Nobelium asked a question I answered. Unfortunately he was banned for spamming the same thing without answering any question. Want to answer my question to the poster instead

Edit looks like you have done further down. You do have a point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Back to the attack, disgraceful, just leave other people alone if they're not doing anything to you. I had a load of verbal grief along these lines by a pair of Chomsky's on a bus going home from work in Dublin, as you've might have guessed, I'm straight on top of it all.

I didn't realise it was ok to call people names here you disagree with, not much of a discussion. I wonder what it says in the charter.

It does have a entry on discrimination that the poster ignored, but your free to report it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Google that . I don’t know of any high court orders agains those but I do know of High Court Orders to stop Muslims physically intimidating staff at national schools due to Muslim Homophobia .

This stuff is on Sky News right now .

How did we get onto this from the actual thread?

Amazing. You yourself admitted a few pages back that you've never given a sh it about sexuality. Yet suddenly homophobia is the most important thing ever in your worldview.
    I have seen the damage that people who were in Denial about what was going on in the Catholic Church allowed to happen .

Hiding our heads in the sand re; Homophobia in Islam is just the same hiding the heads in the sand .

We have to call it out for what it is . Surely we are not going to repeat the same head in the sand stuff that was done with the Catholic Church ; How did that work out ?

People get attacked for all sorts of stupid reasons,colour, nationality, weight gay straight , the problem is scumbags getting away with it, name and shame and jail is the only thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

I have seen the damage that people who were in Denial about what was going on in the Catholic Church allowed to happen .

Hiding our heads in the sand re; Homophobia in Islam is just the same hiding the heads in the sand .

We have to call it out for what it is . Surely we are not going to repeat the same head in the sand stuff that was done with the Catholic Church ; How did that work out ?

Again. What’s that got to do with this thread. Produce proof that the perpetrators are Muslim or back off.

Indeed. Same as some of us feel the need to call out your bigoted islamophobia. We have to call it out for what it is.

Terry Pratchet

People get attacked for all sorts of stupid reasons,colour, nationality, weight gay straight , the problem is scumbags getting away with it, name and shame and jail is the only thing to do.

Agreed that they should be jailed but given only one of the attackers is apparently 18, them being named is unlikely unless the courts allow it as with any case involving someone under 18.

Plenty of evidence in that Google search if you could be bothered to read it .

Very disturbing stuff . Worse than I expected it to be .

You dont make a claim and then tell.people to do their own research, you make a claim and back it up with evidence when asked.

So again, can you post a link to a study that backs up your claim or are you just talking bollòx?

• Advertisement

Some people are almost praying that they are Muslims.

They get a collective islamic hard on.

Advertisement