Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

fixxxer wrote: »
    If you could just explain that pocket comment please, before we lynch you, thanks.

Me posting that randomly with nothing happening looks suspicious? Yes?

Well imagine there is panic on thread leading up to a lynch and that lynch ends up killing a villager. Would that look even more suspicious? Like maybe
    lol We got you in our pocket

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

elaborate way to make a point but point made

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drumpot wrote: »

Well imagine there is panic on thread leading up to a lynch and that lynch ends up killing a villager. Would that look even more suspicious? Like maybe

I think this was in response to Clara saying she felt like she had been pocketed as she was voting the same way as the people on her FFA

kitten_k wrote: »
    I think this was in response to Clara saying she felt like she had been pocketed as she was voting the same way as the people on her FFA

Interesting that you answered that for dandy cause I posted it nearly 5 hours ago and nobody even responded to my post:
    I’m just out of at a meeting with a client. Missed last nights chaos cause was playing tennis, actually forgot to vote but I didn’t have anybody in mind. One of my sons birthdays today so won’t be able to be around much till later. Haven’t even caught up on thread from this morning as I type.

Last night looks like the second night there was a panic at lynch. On. Hony 1 there was a smallish bandwagon starting agaisnt me and it happened even worse agaisnt cheesy last night. This needs to be looked at. Who is manipulating votes ? Who is driving the sentiments , particularly between 8-9 at lynch time.

Also Dandy’s post 1388 stuck out in the panic last night. Who were you talking about ? Looks like it could nearly be written in a backroom or was a wolf being very cocky. Maybe an explanation will clear it up but it looked out of place with all the panic going on.

Who were you talking to and what’s this about?

I’m not implying you are teammates but do find your quick response to people actually listening to me very interesting.

I didn’t notice your question earlier. Seen this one as I am catching up on thread before leaving work. If Dandy is village then yes we are team, if he is wolf then no we are not a team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I can see a plan now where we could lynch between dandy and kitten?

I didn’t notice your question earlier. Seen this one as I am catching up on thread before leaving work. If Dandy is village then yes we are team, if he is wolf then no we are not a team.

I’ve made mistakes as a wolf like posting on thread when it was meant for BR. I don’t fully get your clarabel comments she wasn’t quoted and his post was on its own.

fixxxer wrote: »
    I can see a plan now where we could lynch between dandy and kitten?

It was wrong to lynch me last night, still wrong now

Clarabel wrote: »
    So just to be clear.

Clara is now voting WITH everyone on her FFA except for Strawbs - HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????

Strawbs, Kitten, Clara, Dandy
    I feel deeply pocketed right now
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    By whom?
    By the above! Uriel, Dandy, Kitten on FFA and I am voting WITH THEM.

Sorry Drumpot - I thought Dandy’s post came after Clarabel said she felt pocketed but as per the above it was before but after she said about voting with the people in her FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Interesting that you answered that for dandy cause I posted it nearly 5 hours ago and nobody even responded to my post:

I’m not implying you are teammates but do find your quick response to people actually listening to me very interesting.

Drum I didn't want to answer but I agree with the reason for that pocket comment. I too find it odd that Kitten responded for Dandy.

I started the bandwagon on Uriel and then moved it to Kitten following Barney (I think) suggestion. Kitten panicked and moved it from her back to cheesy.

• Advertisement

It was wrong to lynch me last night, still wrong now

Why, what exactly have you offered today? please help me?

NO NO, this is not explaining Dandy comment, this is for the drum comment.

The drum defensiveness and non voting has been playing on my mind all afternoon, if he cares so much about the village that he got so defensive why not vote...oh cause he is a wolf and the numbers are stacked to a wolf win at the moment so didn't need to

NO NO, this is not explaining Dandy comment, this is for the drum comment.

The drum defensiveness and non voting has been playing on my mind all afternoon, if he cares so much about the village that he got so defensive why not vote...oh cause he is a wolf and the numbers are stacked to a wolf win at the moment so didn't need to

You have totally lost me.

I am saying I originally thought Dandy was replying to your post about feeling pocketed. But if you see my next post above the timelines are not what I thought they were.

You have totally lost me.

I am saying I originally thought Dandy was replying to your post about feeling pocketed. But if you see my next post above the timelines are not what I thought they were.

go back a page or two. Drum posts the something similar, that's what is being discussed.

@Clara - he explained that here

go back a page or two. Drum posts the something similar, that's what is being discussed.

Start here
    I’m just out of at a meeting with a client. Missed last nights chaos cause was playing tennis, actually forgot to vote but I didn’t have anybody in mind. One of my sons birthdays today so won’t be able to be around much till later. Haven’t even caught up on thread from this morning as I type.

Last night looks like the second night there was a panic at lynch. On. Hony 1 there was a smallish bandwagon starting agaisnt me and it happened even worse agaisnt cheesy last night. This needs to be looked at. Who is manipulating votes ? Who is driving the sentiments , particularly between 8-9 at lynch time.

Also Dandy’s post 1388 stuck out in the panic last night. Who were you talking about ? Looks like it could nearly be written in a backroom or was a wolf being very cocky. Maybe an explanation will clear it up but it looked out of place with all the panic going on.

Who were you talking to and what’s this about?

Nobody responded to this post earlier. So to make a point I posted exactly what Dandy posted (word for word) last night during the lynch panic

Fixxer and BH responded so I said

I was trying to bring the very weird post from Dandy last night to peoples attention.

Kitten responding/explaining looked like a team mate defending a team mate gaff (cause no dandy) but she has rolled back on that. Not on its own enough to condemn Kitten but something to note.

And Clarabel In terms of me being “defensive” and not voting. I have explained both elements. Granted you don’t know if I’m good or not but I have generally addressed everything that has been thrown at me and explained pretty much anything that is a question on my character.

Last nights cluster f**k was a disaster for the village. You can say “well Drumpot didn’t help” but I can counter that with “well I didn’t make things worse or panic the village into voting for a village or influence anybody into killing our JOAT”. So for every negative thing thrown at me there is an explanation and in some cases a counter defence that makes most accusations very weak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I don’t have the heart to read the posts and have been super busy today and may be tomorrow just want to put in my 5 just in case.p and do it while it’s quiet so I can get to sleep without a conversation.

I’m sure someone is accusing me of something, out it into context, if you do that and it still doesn’t sit right then I guess wait till I come on to discuss it or vote for me if I don’t.

It’s a shame the joat went to someone so new who obviously didn’t really put the time or effort in. Not because he’s dead, just because no real interaction.

I’ve given suggestions in this game and they got ignored, if I do it myself it’ll be ignored or shot down

• Advertisement

Surprised no post since 7pm, SKeith you’re sorely missed

Surprised no post since 7pm, SKeith you’re sorely missed

Sorry. I'm also not gonna be around tomorrow. I'm really am sorry for the game.

I’ve given suggestions in this game and they got ignored, if I do it myself it’ll be ignored or shot down

Everyone feels that way. Try again. People don't go over your posts again. It's not personal. Same as work and life ....you have to repeat your message. Be the salesman.

It’s a shame the joat went to someone so new who obviously didn’t really put the time or effort in. Not because he’s dead, just because no real interaction.

That's not fair

Dandy nice way to increase your post count ;)

Also I'm so disappointed I did a sneaky read and there's nothing to see

Wolves are staying quiet cause it's on their interest and village have given up cause they don't know .

Village people, I can't be with you, I will promise to try sneak a view but I know you can do this. Prod, poke. Ask questions. It's not over. We have a chance we have a really good chance. It's nearly 50/50. We can do this. Go back and look at people we've not looked at. It's quiet because we haven't got the right leads.

Cause a stir!

As things stand I know I am good and Whip is still & I am guessing will remain uncountered so is in the good pile for me too, which leaves us with

Bounty Hunter
    Whiplashy

Strawberry Milkshake
    Clarabel
    Barney92
    kitten_k
    Choc Chip
    fixxxer
    Dublinandy2
    Drumpot

With 4 wolves that means a 50/50 shot at hitting one.

Among that group I still have 2 from my previous FFAs in the form of Drumpot & Kitten
    There is also out most confirmed villagers 2 favorites in DAndy & Drumpot
    We also have Drumpot going out of his way to point out DAndy (which to a lesser extent also points out Kitten for potentially defending a teammate).

In terms of who could be teamed together I really would not expect Drumpot and DAndy to be wolves together after Drumpot repeaatidy trying to highlight DAndy's behavior esp with regards that one pocketing post. Similarily despite Drumpot thinking she may have been defending him this post for me would suggest Kitten is also not teamed with DAndy

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110435877&postcount=1583

Plenty of contradictions from DAdny there and tbh I was a little dissapointed when reading this morning to see that DAndy did indeed start posting again but did not respond to any of these queries directly saying he didn't have the heart to read the posts, because those posts have me thinking Either DAndy is a wolf or the 2nd and 3rd must suspicious are both pushing him into the front of the queue because they aren't teamed with him as he is in fact Team Village (and they are both Wolves).

Until DAndy addresses some of the things brought up directly it's hard not to be suspect of him even if I suspect the motives of some of those saying those things. Like on previous nights I think I could be convinced otherwise hence why only an FFA and not a vote is going in now

#FFA3

1. DAndy
    2. Drumpot
    3. Kitten

I don’t have the heart to read the posts and have been super busy today and may be tomorrow just want to put in my 5 just in case.p and do it while it’s quiet so I can get to sleep without a conversation.
    I’m sure someone is accusing me of something, out it into context, if you do that and it still doesn’t sit right then I guess wait till I come on to discuss it or vote for me if I don’t.

Logged in long enough to make a vote, but can't be bothered reading the thread.

Days post total met and zero useful village content. Putting a vote in on Dandy now. Working today so will check back in now and then but can't see me changing my vote unless something amazing is revealed.

Once Dandy is lynched I would suggest again that Kitten is the next target.

I don't like suddenly being the 3rd to vote on the only name put forward but I might be in a tent and not on thread for most of the day now so although I should be home later if I need to change my vote now I just want to make sure I get it in for now. For the reasons in my FFA above

• Advertisement

Actually scratch that, probably better we don't know yet!

Why was it better we didn't know? Surely more information is what we need at the moment? The wolves already know who they are.

Advertisement