Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Christ don't trust me. I know nothing, I just have suspicions. And I need to think this through.

I've gone Uriel. He is either a roled villager or wolf. i don't have him as an nrv. and I have him a lot more wolf than RV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Why him over fixxxer?

Cause fixxxer is not on my FFA, and I don't want to start a bandwagon on someone I have not posted on today nor done significant work on. He could be a wolf but I don't have a feel to start something on him.
    Uriel is wolf lean, only one person came back on my questions in my ISO, especially where I thought I had confirmation bias. Uriel also didn't comment, that I saw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I've gone Uriel. He is either a roled villager or wolf. i don't have him as an nrv. and I have him a lot more wolf than RV

I hope you're right. At least there are 2 wagons. Drum and Barney still to vote...be interesting to see where they land.

So just to be clear.

Clara is now voting WITH everyone on her FFA except for Strawbs - HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????

Strawbs, Kitten, Clara, Dandy

I hope you're right. At least there are 2 wagons. Drum and Barney still to vote...be interesting to see where they land.

I would have prefered cheesy first and then that would have made uriel safer but happy to give it a go. We get a shot as well tonight

• Advertisement

Dandy will move his vote at 8:59 so I wouldn;t count that one.

lol We got you in our pocket

I would have prefered cheesy first and then that would have made uriel safer but happy to give it a go. We get a shot as well tonight

What's this shot business?

Unless Uriel is the one with the shot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’m not buying Uriel as a wolf guys. I think it’s too obvious. Someone posted something along the lines of he’s too wolfie to be a wolf, and it makes sense, to me anyway.

• Advertisement

I eon't be changing. I may have to go at any minute. i'm taking a break but still got too much work to do, that's why I did the story early.

True, then we learn a valuable life lesson

When people are attacked by wolves their arms still work and they can still shoot! FACT!

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m not buying Uriel as a wolf guys. I think it’s too obvious. Someone posted something along the lines of he’s too wolfie to be a wolf, and it makes sense, to me anyway.

are you still confident Dandy is a wolf?

Clarabel wrote: »
    are you still confident Dandy is a wolf?

I’m not 100% but none of us can be. I do think he’s a safer option than Uriel.

Well...it's not quiet tonight.

We may have a furball in the running :D

I have to go guys, Romania has just gone down, I doubt I'll be back unless I can get it fixed

is it? It was very easy to move to Uriel, I dunno, maybe that's how it works.

I’m not 100% but none of us can be. I do think he’s a safer option than Uriel.

I feel deeply pocketed right now

• Advertisement

By whom?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m here for a few minutes. So if I am right Uriel has four votes and cheezy 3 with two people left to vote?

Sorry. I don’t want to confuse things but I really don’t buy Uriel as a wolf.

Nor do I but as village I can't be 100%. It's why I'm trying to get reasons why people are moving.

kitten_k wrote: »
    I’m here for a few minutes. So if I am right Uriel has four votes and cheezy 3 with two people left to vote?
    Voting For D1 2 - 8pm
    Dublinandy2 fixxxer, whip
    Ectoplasm
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter Cheesy
    Drumpot
    kitten_k
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Whiplashy
    Barney92
    fixxxer Uriel
    Uriel. Strawbs, Kitten, Clara, Dandy
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc, BH, Ecto

So just to be clear.

Clara is now voting WITH everyone on her FFA except for Strawbs - HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?????

Strawbs, Kitten, Clara, Dandy
    By whom?

By the above! Uriel, Dandy, Kitten on FFA and I am voting WITH THEM.

Why not? Do you buy kitten?

I’m more confident in Dandy being a wolf but I may change my vote to Cheezy closer to 9 if it looks like it could save Uriel. Out of Uriel and Cheezy, Cheezys a wolfier option I think.

Why not? Do you buy kitten?

Because everything about him screams wolf. What wolf plays like that? It’s like he’s playing a good NRV trying to draw heat on himself to protect RVs

I’m neutral on kitten. I wouldn’t vote for her.

• Advertisement

tonight while a friend was using "if Michael D died this evening" as an example for a story...I had to interupt and ask "sorry is Michael D a wolf or not"

I was glared at, I cannot believe everyone else does not take this as seriously!

Advertisement