Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Is Whip the only one who claimed a role? If so as imo the most clear villager I would like to hear Whip's opinion. Can see a few looking at DAndy. He has been playing like himself imo but has posted a lot more this game. He does see a few contradictions alright and given how many wolves are left I can understand the suspicion here.

Has anyone looked at who the Dead were most suss of yet?

Not much to see there. Cheazy was on me for trying to get him to talk. Ecto was on Cheazy for not talking / contradicting himself so not much to be gained there. Why was Uriel on Fixxer?

Strawberry Milkshake
    Clarabel
    Barney92
    kitten_k
    Choc Chip
    fixxxer
    Dublinandy2
    Bounty Hunter
    Whiplashy
    Drumpot

10 players left 6 vs 4

Lynch wolf 6 vs 3
    Munch 5 vs 3
    Lynch wolf 5 v 2
    Munch 4 v 2
    Vig wolf 4 v 1
    Lynch wolf - Village win

Lynch wolf 6 v 3
    Munch 5 v 3
    Lynch wolf 5 v 2
    Munch 4 v 2
    Vig wolf 4 v 1
    Lynch village 3 v 1
    Munch 2 v 1
    Lynch wolf - village wins or Lynch village wolfs win

Lynch wolf 6 v 3
    Munch vig 5 v 3
    Lynch wolf 5 v 2
    Munch 4 v 2
    Lynch wolf 4 v 1
    Munch 3 v 1
    Lynch wolf village wins lynch villager wolfs win

Lynch village 5 v 4
    Munch 4 v 4 wolfs win

I’m depressed working that out :(

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hmmm coconut was the last vote on sultan I think?
    Fix it also voted sultan.

I'm kinda leaning towards both for a vote.
    But coconut has more of a village lean in my mind.
    Think I'll be voting for Jim will fix it.

This is Uriel’s reason for voting Fixxxer. It was about 30 mins after posting this that he voted.

Lynch village 5 v 4
    Munch 4 v 4 wolfs win
    I’m depressed working that out :(

This is what I was afraid about / almost made me reluctant to work it out. So it's wolf or bust next?

Not for now as we have time to think first with the slower pace (and hopefully catch someone) but would something like this be a good idea?

4 person weighted FFAs? Pick your wolf team with the most likely no.1.

no.1 = 10pts no.2 =7pts no.3= 4pts no.4= 1 pt

Person with the most points is the villages most likely wolf.... then everyone ignores it and votes with their gut anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

@ Clara

Drum had no votes in lynch 2, just lynch 1 (above)

I know, but he had a wagon in lynch 1 and we never saw who started that. I suspect it's a wolf.

I find it odd that drum won't look at this himself.

I really want to take my break to do waganomics and also look at fixxxer in depth.

Just for keeping both sides open and to ensure I am fair. I was Uriel last night but voting WITH my FFA seemed wrong which is partly why I moved back to dandy.

I'm still at (not tagged FFA)
    Kitten
    Dandy
    To be continued

This is Uriel’s reason for voting Fixxxer. It was about 30 mins after posting this that he voted.

So seemingly all based who had the most wolfy vote on dead sully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Unless anyone counters I'd be pretty comfortable believing you. Were you told that skeith was munched or just that motion was detected and assuming he was munched and trit was shot? Because we don't know if he was munched or if trit was.

Sorry that was just my assumption. I was only told motion detected, but I can’t see why the JOAT would shoot skeith. Although in fairness to poor Cheezy he really got thrown in at the deep end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Wasn’t expecting to see two killed :confused: Will need to re-examine the formats now and put possible names into places

This is the sort of thing my RIP business was built upon by the way. Cheezy knew two people could die, presumably because they shot one. People sometimes try to distance themselves from things they've done. It doesn't always work obviously but can form part of a reasoning.

This is the sort of thing my RIP business was built upon by the way. Cheezy knew two people could die, presumably because they shot one. People sometimes try to distance themselves from things they've done. It doesn't always work obviously but can form part of a reasoning.

That's actually the first time that has made any sense to me in this game.

But still for those who past recently

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=482679&d=1560445917

• Advertisement

Is Whip the only one who claimed a role? If so as imo the most clear villager I would like to hear Whip's opinion. Can see a few looking at DAndy. He has been playing like himself imo but has posted a lot more this game. He does see a few contradictions alright and given how many wolves are left I can understand the suspicion here.

I’ve been pretty solid from near enough the start that I do not trust drummer and dandy. I am most suspicious of dandy after last nights antics and have put my vote in on him already.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Sorry that was just my assumption. I was only told motion detected, but I can’t see why the JOAT would shoot skeith. Although in fairness to poor Cheezy he really got thrown in at the deep end.

You've voted for DAndy, so I guess thats one. Any other leans atm? Unless there is a counter claim your as close as we have to a confirmed villager i.e a potentially untainted opinion.

You've voted for DAndy, so I guess thats one. Any other leans atm? Unless there is a counter claim your as close as we have to a confirmed villager i.e a potentially untainted opinion.

Already answered :)

Feels weird thinking of you as most Villagery Whip. Never had you most anything thus far in the game but I guess that makes sense for a RV trying not to give away the fact that they had a role.

I've also had DP on both my FFAs but was worried I was somewhat tunneling because as he pointed out I didn't have much apart from him and Baggly being very defensive and mostly posting about their own circumstances and not other potential wolves as much

Based of ecto's previous work. Ecto was the first to vote for drumpot, then choc chip and dandy late on.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok I think this is right. Votes for Day 1 Lynch as they moved.

When Player Voted for Tally
    Monday 11:33 sKeith sullivlo (sully 1)
    Monday 13:04 Whiplashy sullivlo (sully 2)
    Monday 17:40 Tritium choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 1)
    Monday 19:06 Tritium Dublinandy2 (sully 2, Dandy 1)
    Monday 19:15 Tritium choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 1)
    Monday 19:39 Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 2)
    Monday 19:54 Uriel sullivlo (sully 3, choc chip 2)
    Monday 20:33 sullivlo choc chip (sully 3, choc chip 3)
    Tuesday 08:10 Dublinandy2 sullivlo (sully 4, choc chip 3)
    Tuesday 08:44 Dublinandy2 fixxxer (sully 3, choc chip 3, fixxxer 1)
    Tuesday 09:08 Clarabel Tritium (sully 3, choc chip 3, fixxxer 1, Tritium 1)
    Tuesday 10:58 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 )
    Tuesday 14:48 Bounty Hunter Tritium (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 )
    Tuesday 15:03 kitten_k Dublinandy2 (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1)
    Tuesday 16:18 Barney92 Clarabel (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1, clarabel 1)
    Tuesday 16:40 fixxxer sullivlo (sully 4, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1, clarabel 1)
    Tuesday 16:56 Tritium Clarabel (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1)
    Tuesday 17:33 Strawberry Milkshake Whiplashy (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    Tuesday 17:39 Ectoplasm Drumpot (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tueday 18:24 Bounty Hunter sullivlo (sully 5, choc chip 2, clarabel 2, Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tuesday 18:40 sullivlo Ectoplasm (sully 5, clarabel 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1, ectoplasm 1)
    Tueday 19:11 Drumpot Ectoplasm (sully 5, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tuesday 20:50 Choc Chip Drumpot (sully 5, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, Drumpot 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    Tuesday 20:57 Dublinandy2 Drumpot (sully 5, Drumpot 3, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    VOTE CLOSED

And final votes:
    FINAL VOTES VOTED FOR BY Total
    sullivlo sKeith, Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter 5
    Drumpot Ectoplasm, choc chip, Dandy 3
    Ectoplasm sullivlo, Drumpot 2
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium 2
    choc chip Cheezy 1
    Tritium Clarabel 1
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k 1
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake 1

This is what I was afraid about / almost made me reluctant to work it out. So it's wolf or bust next?

Not for now as we have time to think first with the slower pace (and hopefully catch someone) but would something like this be a good idea?

4 person weighted FFAs? Pick your wolf team with the most likely no.1.

no.1 = 10pts no.2 =7pts no.3= 4pts no.4= 1 pt

Person with the most points is the villages most likely wolf.... then everyone ignores it and votes with their gut anyway :pac:

If I could post gifs, you’d be getting a “whatcha talking bout Willis” gif right now.

Or Manuel’s “que”

Crap. Not going to get it done. Someone NEEDS to do this if I'm dead tomorrow. I suspect I'm clueless enough to be left alive at this point.
    Ok...did a quick count and my tally is 11 votes total so I think I've gone a bit wrong somewhere. I will go back and check but I think I AM right on where the votes went - was in a bit of a hurry.

When Player Voted for Tally
    Wednesday 10:21 Clarabel Dandy (Dandy 1)
    Wednesday 10:26 Whiplashy Drumpot (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Wednesday 10:53 Dandy fixxxer (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1)
    Wednesday 13:13 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1)
    Thursday 00:20 fixxxer Kitten_K (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 08:47 Choc Chip Cheezy (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 09:52 Whiplashy Dandy (Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 13:12 Bounty Hunter Cheezy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 14:13 Strawberry Milkshake Uriel (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 15:47 Ectoplasm Whiplashy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, Whiplashy 1)
    Thursday 16:56 Ectoplasm Cheezy (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 17:24 Kitten_K Uriel (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 17:46 Dandy Cheezy (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 18:41 Uriel fixxxer (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:11 Clarabel Uriel (Cheezy 4, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:12 Dandy Uriel (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:52 Barney92 Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Choc Chip Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Kitten_K 3, Cheezy 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Clarabel Dandy ( Kitten_K 3, Uriel 2, Cheezy 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Choc Chip Cheezy ( Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Whiplashy Cheezy ( Cheezy 4, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Barney92 Cheezy ( Cheezy 5, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Someone needs to check my work. The last minute flurry has me suspicious. The lack of vote from Drumpot too. If I get munched, someone should look back over my posts, I might have stumbled onto some kind of grain of truth although I'm not optimistic.
    I don't think you're wrong either way. If you're wolf, well played and if you're village trying to fight is good, but really works if the alternative isn't ;) So it's fingers crossed time!
    There is very little point to me moving my vote as it becomes an outlier then. Me being on a wagon, even if I'm wrong is better than a single vote. I *might* be willing to move to Kitten but at the moment that also seems pointless.
    Sorry. I was hoping to get a full reads list done and then do my FFA from that but I ran out of time doing ISO on Barney.

Fwiw my #FFA2 is

Cheezy: Hasn't engaged. Keeps saying one thing and doing another. Says his game plan is to throw out accusations and see what changes but then says that finger pointing is wolfy. Disappeared when challenged on that point.

Whiplashy: Where I had my vote earlier due to voting timing and choice for Sully lynch.

Barney92: This is based on ISO and mostly but feeling. Prepared to be wrong on this so wouldn't vote here.

I feel like tonight's lynch will be revealing. Think there are a few still left to vote so movements should be interesting. Am prepared to reassess tomorrow if I'm still around. Being honest I'm not sure I've a great handle on this game, despite the work I've put in.
    So you think I'm a wolf? If you're basing your vote on that then you're in trouble. I'm team village.
    My read on Drumpot swings from wolf to village and back again. Can say this though...he's not neutral

Here are Ecto last words..I'm not clear from this why she was killed.

But I will say one thing, Ecto you are lovely. While I was reading back on this I was thinking the lack of testosterone fighting this game is very noticeable. I will try pick a fight with someone today!

If I could post gifs, you’d be getting a “whatcha talking bout Willis” gif right now.

Or Manuel’s “que”

No I like this idea, just not sure it actually gets us a winner.

However it the wolves can work together here.
    4 No 1's on people will lynch a villager unless there are 4 village 1's on a wolf. Bounty can you agree here with me tease this out. I was thinking about doing this yesterday but the concentration of wolf is too strong now?

Here's a mid afternoon interlude.

A song for you wolves! :D

Clarabel wrote: »

Here's a mid afternoon interlude.

A song for you wolves! :D

First thing that came into my head for some reason

F9F7786QHJc2.gif

Clarabel wrote: »
    No I like this idea, just not sure it actually gets us a winner.

However it the wolves can work together here.
    4 No 1's on people will lynch a villager unless there are 4 village 1's on a wolf. Bounty can you agree here with me tease this out. I was thinking about doing this yesterday but the concentration of wolf is too strong now?

Well tbh I didn't plan that out. Part of my problem is I post what I'm thinking a lot of the time without re-checking first. Thats why my ISO of all the votes was accidentally posted in the votes thread for example :pac:

It's a system that could be played with by wolves ganging up I suppose but that could stand out in itself and people don't have to actually follow it. Either way FFAs are a must. Make people explain themselves.

And now I have to start considering who I would even put on an FFA I suppose

• Advertisement

I’m out for the next couple of hours. I don’t want to be putting down other people’s ideas when I’m not offering up much myself, but that voting strategy is to open to manipulation by the wolf’s, especially at the current numbers. I like the end of it though where we completely ignore the results and vote anywhere :D

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’m out for the next couple of hours. I don’t want to be putting down other people’s ideas when I’m not offering up much myself, but that voting strategy is to open to manipulation by the wolf’s, especially at the current numbers. I like the end of it though where we completely ignore the results and vote anywhere :D

That is what I would expect to happen with any such strategy tbh and if anyone is going to put it down at least it's someone with an uncountered claim.

Hopefully I can post a bit more (understand if others go the other way) over the weekend although The wife is free this weekend so never know :pac:

I like the idea BH but as mentioned it is open to gaming. Is there a way of may everyone doing it but us taking the people ranked 3-5 as the top suggestions? Might be stupid but might be harder to game I think. Wolves wouldn't know whether to go too high or too low in their rankings. Does have the side-effect that we may not be lynching the real top suspect though. As you say with your plan though it would probably end up with people voting for whoever they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

lol We got you in our pocket

Drumpot wrote: »

FairIdenticalChimpanzee-small.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I like the idea BH but as mentioned it is open to gaming. Is there a way of may everyone doing it but us taking the people ranked 3-5 as the top suggestions? Might be stupid but might be harder to game I think. Wolves wouldn't know whether to go too high or too low in their rankings. Does have the side-effect that we may not be lynching the real top suspect though. As you say with your plan though it would probably end up with people voting for whoever they want.

Everyone submit a top two then we lynch within the top 3?

tenor.gif

Barney, choc chip , Dandy.... Hmmmm, Some interesting dynamics there. Hope I get the time to look into it further.

I’d throw Whippy into that list but with no counter it’s hard to argue with his role claim. If it comes out the wolves can get 2 kills somehow and Whippy walks the game I swear to god I will go mad.

FairIdenticalChimpanzee-small.gif
    fixxxer wrote: »
    tenor.gif

What?

• Advertisement

What?

If you could just explain that pocket comment please, before we lynch you, thanks.

Advertisement