Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

Let them all in. Open the borders. The way immigrants annoy people really entertains me.

Hopefully they'll be put next door to your Mammy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

It's a pity those boys are not concentrating on the higher options open and available to them. Instead they have a gang to attack people interested in furthering their eduction. Absolute animals.

It's a pity those boys are not concentrating on the higher options open and available to them. Instead they have a gang to attack people interested in furthering their eduction. Absolute animals.

Well they cant say they didnt have the oppprtunity to better themselves. Seems to be a common theme around the world with this group of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Looks like a typical 13\90 in progress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

WB Yokes wrote: »
    Well they cant say they didnt have the oppprtunity to better themselves. Seems to be a common theme around the world with this group of people.

Give it time. The disadvantaged with no opportunities card will be played shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

They'd wanna relax the cacks, they'll be paying my pension in a few decades. Allegedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

They have careers as Rappers to look forward to. They don't teach Rap in the local colleges...... Yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

They probably thought "higher options" was a drugs expo

• Advertisement

D4 getting enriched. I hope they wrecked the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ultraviolence

Ireland starting to look like london. Black youths and their obsession with gang culture and postcode rivalry. It’s happening here and will continue to get out of hand unless gardai get their act together and deport them and their families for anti social behavior, but ya know, the spineless gardai won’t do anything. Useless police force to ever exist lmao. Enjoy this cultural enrichment. Hopefully I’ll be out of here before there’s a stabbing headline on the news every other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

i dont think its the gardai's fault - they can only do so much and then its up to the judges etc which is a different story....

Ireland starting to look like london. Black youths and their obsession with gang culture and postcode rivalry. It’s happening here and will continue to get out of hand unless gardai get their act together and deport them and their families for anti social behavior, but ya know, the spineless gardai won’t do anything. Useless police force to ever exist lmao. Enjoy this cultural enrichment. Hopefully I’ll be out of here before there’s a stabbing headline on the news every other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Please explain the power the gardai could use to deport these people who are legally in the country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Critiqued

This is some low iq behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Have we any confirmation these people were non whites? That was the question being asked the last time this happened and a VIDEO was linked. Rolleyes, so many Rolleyes.

More footage from incident at the RDS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Critiqued

More footage from incident at the RDS.

Dummies.

Let them at it so long as they ain't attacking our people.

The joys of diversity
    Let em try that in the states and a few would be leaving in body bags, the rest would scatter like the cockroaches they are

What exactly are the benefits of these 1st/2nd gen third world immigrants for the native population?

It just seems to introduce a divide, a rise in anti-social behaviour and the media slating the native population for not being happy about it.

Ireland of 20-30 years ago had a lot of issues, but I felt like it was a home that all of us were invested in together.

Nowadays it just feels like a husk of a place that belongs to everyone as long as you can ramble on about an economic benefit. I miss old Ireland, as flawed as it was.

• Advertisement

The joys of diversity
    Let em try that in the states and a few would be leaving in body bags, the rest would scatter like the cockroaches they are

Watch what happens when Gardai eventually shoot one of these morons.

I miss old Ireland, as flawed as it was.

Same here, i have one more trip planned to Ireland next year, and sadly it might be my last.
    I mentioned earlier in this thread that these immigrants will eventually impact tourism.
    Personally, i bring thousands of euro from the states to the Irish economy every time i visit, and that's just me.
    How many others will stop visiting Ireland because of these so called "refugees"
    Watch what happens when Gardai eventually shoot one of these morons.

It'll turn into your typical detroit\chicago... looting, rioting, fires, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Funny how yet another thread about Irish racists gets turned around to immigrant/refugee hating. Almost every second thread now..

Chinasea wrote: »
    Funny how yet another thread about Irish racists gets turned around to immigrant/refugee hating. Almost every second thread now..

This is a thread about youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone. If you want to make a thread about Irish racists go right ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭granturismo

Give it time. The disadvantaged with no opportunities card will be played shortly.

They will get preferential entry to third level under the HEAR scheme;

https://accesscollege.ie/hear/about-hear/what-is-hear/

and some colleges will provide free daily buses. The majority of HEAR students are genuine and able to attend third level where previously they wouldnt have. In my day, I was educated to degree level by the European Social Fund and the VEC.

Some are continuing their wannabe gangster activities on campus.

If you start that new thread feel free to name me, i dont mind being called a racist.
    If it was pasty white Canadians causing the same havoc, id be calling them out too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

After Hours has been infested for a long time now. For whatever reason it seems that in the last year or two there are a lot of people after joining who have views that would be considered well to the right of any of the political parties in this country (who actually have elected representatives).

They had to create a whole sub-forum for all of these threads.

A video of 30+ black lads coordinating an attack on someone and kicking them all over while they're on the ground.. Omg so many racists on my messageboard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

https://www.q102.ie/news/q102-news/dublin-fire-brigade-issue-fireworks-warning-after-teen-left-injured/
    The same young person had been arrested days earlier after allegedly throwing a firework at a garda patrol car.

Honestly? good enough for him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement