Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options
1309310311312313315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »
    Why does it upset you so much?

The thread is full of diversions and silly pictures and gifs from the very start to the extent that less than half of the posts are directly relevant to Bailey. That gives plenty of room for responding to them without having to talk about Bailey.

It was the fourth post when Alan Farrell was brought into it. The 13th post saw the first personal insult of her, the 15th called for a noose for her, c-word was used in the 18th post, there were humourous posts by then etc. so sorry if I don't meet the early high quality debate standards of the thread.

Not upset at all. Curious. Here to discuss things myself not solely comment on others.

It doesn't. They all relate to Bailey or insurance fraud or Fine Gael being okay with it.

You have often complained about the level of debate even though you often engage in diversion and playing the man.
    If you find the thread so humourous why slander it's existence? Seems to me, true to form, you're here to dismiss a FG negative story, as a Green Party supporter obviously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

blanch152 wrote: »
    Why does it upset you so much?

The thread is full of diversions and silly pictures and gifs from the very start to the extent that less than half of the posts are directly relevant to Bailey. That gives plenty of room for responding to them without having to talk about Bailey.

It was the fourth post when Alan Farrell was brought into it. The 13th post saw the first personal insult of her, the 15th called for a noose for her, c-word was used in the 18th post, there were humourous posts by then etc. so sorry if I don't meet the early high quality debate standards of the thread.

What really should be baking your noodle is the 263 thanks for Post #10.
    This insurance fraud will come back to haunt your party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Id say Johnny Dogs has has many a **** looking at that post count.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

264. I missed that one..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Poor blanch, how dare posters call him out on his selective condemnation of Irish politicians and what shenanigans they get up to.

Yes you've made comments on the thread, but quite what your thoughts are on the FG party allowing itself to be embroiled in several insurance claim dodgy claims are, as yet no one knows, as you've still only used the thread to "take pots" at other posters, yet commented fcuk all on the topic at hand.

You couldn't help yourself rowing in behind your fellow amigo's, no more than a dog could keep itself from wagging it's tail when it sees it's master.

I wonder Johnny, should it now be the 4 amigos? Though reflecting, the other flash must be stranded in #henzhen since there’s no more flights between Ireland & Mainland China.

• Advertisement

Still nothing to contribute to what is the subject matter if the thread I see. Why even bother taking the time to write and post vacuous nonsense, I find that quite sad tbh.

Well said, couldn’t agree more.

Now now Paddy. Really sad state of affairs when a fg supporter has to resort to very personal diatribe. You really are the lowest of the low now.

264. I missed that one..:D

I missed as well..........count now 266

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Thread is almost at the stage where it'll need a new thread. :D:D

• Advertisement

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Thread is almost at the stage where it'll need a new thread. :D:D

And the amigos thought it would die a quick death LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Got my car insurance renewal today. Up by 17% :(

Spoke to a neighbour yesterday and he is having to fork out €2,250 to get his 18 year old daughter insured in her first car and give her a bit of independence and a way to get to university from a rural area. He asked the insurer how much it would go down next year if she has no accidents or claims, 'oh about 10%' came the answer :rolleyes: So another €2k on insuring her next year, they'll probably suck him dry for €7,000 to the end of her degree. If she so much as has a tip in the car under our compo culture of easy money for dubious claims they'll fcuk him over even more.

He works 60-70 hour weeks to give his kids the best he can while having virtually no life himself except for work and constant tiredness. He is doing everything right, getting up early in the morning and working his ass off yet the system Fine Gael preside over is riding him sideways. And thats why this subject will remain topical, especially when the boil hasnt been lanced by the party who support insurance fraud.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Cop yourself on, no more of this kind of talk please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The fact is that Maria was yet again on a front page yesterday as people passed the newspaper stands. That has to be a worry for the Insurance Fraud Party. If she runs again, it will be very damaging for the whole party. Constant reminders and a media frenzy. I am sure Farrell and Madigan will be monitored closely too during the election canvassing. Interesting times ahead, I cant wait! :)

The damage is done. They are ****ed. Not a chance she will be reelected and not a chance they will win the next election.

I would pay very little heed to bull**** polls. Brexit and Trump most certainly proved how meaningless they are nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Comments like the above say a lot more about you (and that of your bedfellow), and how this thread reflects on you and other FG spinbots than those of us pointing out their corruption tbh.

Just wait until the election campaign gets started - yourself and blodge are gonna feel like a pair of used wet chamois' by the time it's over.

Comments like the above say a lot more about you (and that of your bedfellow), and how this thread reflects on you and other FG spinbots than those of us pointing out their corruption tbh.

Just wait until the election campaign gets started - yourself and blodge are gonna feel like a pair of used wet chamois' by the time it's over.

Over & over, paddy & his cohorts keep blabbering that this thread will die, yet 5 months & 9468 posts later, this thread is still thriving. I would hazard a guess that the only reason these amigos are still commenting on here is to throw insults (like above) so the Mods will shut it down.

PLEASE don’t be riled by their vile and insulting comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The thread is still going because about 6 or 7 obsessive no-marks with way too much time on their hands keep it going. Comes across as a bit unhinged to be honest, so keep it up. It’s very entertaining.

The thread is still going because about 6 or 7 obsessive no-marks with way too much time on their hands keep it going. Comes across as a bit unhinged to be honest, so keep it up. It’s very entertaining.

Aah Johnny, welcome back.

So, you ok with paddy using foul and abusive language with someone he disagrees with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Any thoughts on Bailey's attempted fraud Johhny? We know your thoughts on everyone that comments here but what about the subject of the thread?

Aah Johnny, welcome back.

So, you ok with paddy using foul and abusive language with someone he disagrees with?

What Patrick gets up to has nothing to do with me, my friend. Hope the old earthy language didn’t bother you too much.

• Advertisement

Any thoughts on Bailey's attempted fraud Johhny? We know your thoughts on everyone that comments here but what about the subject of the thread?

Fraud johnny? Is that a rubber with a hole put in it? Bailey did wrong and shouldn’t be allowed run in the next election. Said that months ago. Don’t think there’s much fresh insight here these days, lads. Just comes across as a bunch of lads circle jerking each other.

I’m also increasingly confident that Leo will be the Taoiseach after the next election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Fraud johnny? Is that a rubber with a hole put in it? Bailey did wrong and shouldn’t be allowed run in the next election. Said that months ago. Don’t think there’s much fresh insight here these days, lads. Just comes across as a bunch of lads circle jerking each other.

I’m also increasingly confident that Leo will be the Taoiseach after the next election.

Attempting to enrich oneself through lies is fraud.
    As for Leo being Taoiseach after the GE best you don't waste your money laying a bet with PP. Even he knows the writing is on the wall when he offered support for a minority FF government. Two many f**k ups by him and his cohort of clowns to gloss over.

What Patrick gets up to has nothing to do with me, my friend. Hope the old earthy language didn’t bother you too much.

Believe me Johnny, I am no friend of yours.

So, less of the patronizing if you don’t mind.

As for the crass language, it just showed me how lowlife the amigos are.

It’s patronising, dude, not patronizing.

IF this thread is as you say, then why the hell are YOU following it?

It’s patronising, dude, not patronizing.

IGNORE button for you *******

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'm not sure there's ever been much in the way of constructive posting in this particular thread, but given the way it's descending I'm closing it up for the benefit of a number of posters and their "disciplinary records" on this site

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement