Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

The recent elections proved that.

We'd one young lad in the middle of his college exams that garnered 1%, without posters or financial backing. Basically a twitter campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

We'd one young lad in the middle of his college exams that garnered 1%, without posters or financial backing. Basically a twitter campaign.

So you’re agreeing with the poster you quoted that the election results were **** for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Collie D wrote: »
    So you’re agreeing with the poster you quoted that the election results were **** for you?

Nope. Far from it.

Nope. Far from it.

OK then. If you’re happy with the 1% vote that’s a good thing because I think myself and the rest of the 99% are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,412 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Which candidate was that please?

• Advertisement

Students’ Union by the looks of it as I see no record of them fielding any candidates in either the locals or the Euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Vote4Napoleon

Yes because to think tearing a baby apart limb by limb are the thoughts of fundamentalists

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yes because to think tearing a baby apart limb by limb are the thoughts of fundamentalists

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Why were they praying outside twitter HQ? Are they trying to come across as completely insane?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,158 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The Nal wrote: »
    Why were they praying outside twitter HQ? Are they trying to come across as completely insane?

that point was reached some time ago

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Get lost you Soros shill, it's a completely normal reaction.

Unless maybe they didn't realise that Life of Brian was a parody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Gemma makes a guest appearance in Lauren Southerns documentary "Borderless" at 1.09 mins, just after some lovely drone footage of Wicklow.

Gemtrails doesn't remember homeless people in Ireland in the 1980s!?

tenor.gif?itemid=3864008

Her supporters are so thick.

recedite wrote: »
    Gemma makes a guest appearance in Lauren Southerns documentary "Borderless" at 1.09 mins, just after some lovely drone footage of Wicklow.

i'd rather chew my knob off than watch a laura southern documentary.

I assumed you had already done that, long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jaysus, not very Christian of you!

How very not unexpected of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I'm convinced Gems is a genius and shes gonna release a book any day now about how she convinced us all that she's mad. Anyone? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭creeper1

I recently watched one of her videos complaining about Wicklow town and the loss of the hotel in that town. She was also complaining about the number of bookies and neon signs.

I am not that familiar with her work. Wasn’t she somewhat respected for exposing guarda corruption? Also her books on Mary Boyle murder?

The talk of global cooling is fine but please back it up with the testimony of an astronomer or some other scientist.

Is there anything to substantiate this global cooling hypothesis?

creeper1 wrote: »

No. She's just trying to appeal to thickos who spend too much time on Facebook. Low hanging fruit.

• Advertisement

creeper1 wrote: »
    Not sure which "hypothesis" this is, but in the very long term The Earth is in a relatively cool and stable phase, and can easily deal with much warmer or more extreme temperatures.

In the shorter term, like in the next few decades, if melting of arctic ice increases it will cause the Gulf Stream to slow, which in turn will make the North Atlantic colder.
    So as far as the Irish are concerned, you can forget about global warming. Not gonna happen around here.

Jaysus, not very Christian of you!

Emasculation is a big thing in the bible, though maybe not self-emasculation - that's more of a modern thing.

Samuel verse 18...
    David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.

Emasculation is a big thing in the bible

Good thing its all complete fiction so.

Gemma's latest video is from Greystones Co.Wicklow where a "catholic" primary school is introducing a transvestite school uniform policy for young kids. (scroll down in the link to see the video)

The Board of Management claim it is "gender neutral" but that is factually incorrect.
    A unisex school track suit would be an actual "gender neutral" uniform.

The school itself is "transitioning" from a catholic school to a Progressive School for South Dublin Liberals under the patronage of Minister Simon Harris, the Patron Saint of Abortion and Any Liberal Cause.

Harris saved this same school 3 years ago from the elderly nuns, who were attempting to cash in some of the land it is built on.
    'The board wishes to acknowledge the support of the Holy Faith Order and public representatives, in particular Minister Simon Harris, and look forward to their continued support in the future.'
    In confirming that the Department of Education had completed the purchase of the convent lands last week, Minister Harris described the move as 'excellent news for the school' and something that 'will be very much welcomed by the whole community'.
    'I now look forward to working with the school on plans for the building,' he said.

And its not just the school (although getting the kids early is best)
    The Progressive One now appears to be trying to save the whole town from the rampant heterosexuality it enjoyed in the past.

Gemma's latest video is from Greystones Co.Wicklow where a "catholic" primary school is introducing a transvestite school uniform policy for young kids. (scroll down in the link to see the video)

The Board of Management claim it is "gender neutral" but that is factually incorrect.
    A unisex school track suit would be an actual "gender neutral" uniform.

Wouldn't tracksuit bottoms for girls be just as transvestite a policy as skirts for boys?

Maybe we should protect traditional Irish culture by restricting the boys to traditional kilts?

Wouldn't tracksuit bottoms for girls be just as transvestite a policy as skirts for boys?
    Eh..no. That would be a unisex policy.
    Boys wearing a skirt is a transvestite policy.

Eh..no. That would be a unisex policy.
    Boys wearing a skirt is a transvestite policy.
    Why not? Trousers are for men and boys, right?

Why not? Trousers are for men and boys, right?
    I wouldn't agree with that, and neither would you ;)

Besides, tracksuit bottoms are not trousers.

But... putting a girls school uniform on a boy is clearly a transvestite-friendly policy. It's not a "gender neutral" policy.

I wouldn't agree with that, and neither would you ;)

What is your problem with traditional Irish culture?

http://www.maggieblanck.com/Mayopages/ImagesM10/DohertyJ050310.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

All that's gonna happen is that some boys who are full of confidence and popular will wear skirts just for the craic and to piss off the teachers and more luck to them. Barmy idea

Advertisement