Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph right now :D

Accurate description 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I went for a toasty (ham & emmethal cheese) slightly inspired by Mams bacon suggestion - and a cuppa. I'm cuddled up on the comfy chair with youngest boy dog and hoping for a mid-afternoon nap, it's going to be a long day. Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am getting trolled by the weather. Might go in and watch little house on the prairie...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Pretzill wrote: »
    Giphy is a good site for gifs. When you get the gif you like (I normally copy the Media Social Code) and insert code as screengrab below.

You can do the same with images - just remember you need the full https://...code normally ending in .jpg or .png - and you can upload your own to a photo sharing website and grab the code there.

image.png

Now, have I won the trial :D

If there's something below you've won!
    2hr9BiH

Edit:FFS, I'm clearly a moron!

Edit part deluxe: I didn't delete the http bit first.

2hr9BiH

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

32C here.

Too hot for Ted to function.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up and trundle time.. Remained glued to the bed as long as possible..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way home after a difficult and tiring day. It was his turn to pick what we did. He brought me for a walk in the slieve blooms. Dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from having a chinese, stuffed ain't the word. Relaxing on the couch for a bit. Hope everyone had a good weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »
    Just in from having a chinese, stuffed ain't the word. Relaxing on the couch for a bit. Hope everyone had a good weekend

Not long home from a great day out. Beer O'Clock. No real work tomorrow, so I can handle that. A Chinese sounds good to me as my crew here prefer toasted sandwiches. It's been hours since dinner out. Gonna do a few laps on the racing game.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On way home after a difficult and tiring day. It was his turn to pick what we did. He brought me for a walk in the slieve blooms. Dickhead.

Hah! Meself and the missus know folk like that, we are couch spuds. Much eye rolling happens when activities are mentioned :o

Deskside catching up on things..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Hitting the leaba, busy old couple of days ahead at the coalface but the end of the week should be relaxed so all is good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was just watching them filming a cowboy era movie, this city has the architecture for it and in some places they removed the road surface for the horse and carts. Fun to watch for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Snug as a bumbóg in a rug. Hitting the hay. Codladh sámh!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just back in , great few hours out with son , in great form , what more could we ask for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just back in , great few hours out with son , in great form , what more could we ask for :)

..........a race car set? :D

honeybear wrote: »

Oiche Mhaith Honey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »

Sweet dreams honeybear

Frantically waiting for salt and vinegar mini chips to appear in the ultimate crisp tournament.

Concentrating on the important things on a Sunday night. :pac:

Frantically waiting for salt and vinegar mini chips to appear in the ultimate crisp contest.

omg...... I love them!

Frantically waiting for salt and vinegar mini chips to appear in the ultimate crisp tournament.

That thread is moving way too fast for me to follow.. Also i don't know what my favourite crisps are :eek:

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Lovely Mam. Great isn't it! Mrs G in bed. Just me and little G at the kitchen table after a nice day out. Chatting. Bronski Beat on in the background!
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    ..........a race car set? :D

Ah I've had so much fun with it DB. Feckin gas craic! This morning as I had a sausage sandwich, I was racing both cars!:D Seriously!

That thread is moving way too fast for me to follow.. Also i don't know what my favourite crisps are :eek:
    It's done in rounds Grem, so you only have to pick between 2 every time. I'm not sure if I'll get any sleep tbh. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's done in rounds Grem, so you only have to pick between 2 every time. I'm not sure if I'll get any sleep tbh. :D

The tears are rolling down my face from laughing so much :D

Autosport wrote: »
    The tears are rolling down my face from laughing so much :D

I'm the same Auto. Poor Sephers! :pac::pac:

I was not aware of this :o :pac:

I missed a funny. (then nearly typed fanny instead :o )

I was not aware of this :o :pac:

Go quick and vote for the mini chips.

If they'll let you back in like ... :D

Me and little G looking at the JYSK brochure and having some munchies. School next week! Thank feck!

Oh is that Jysk place open here then?. It's like an ikea kinda deal yeah?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me and little G looking at the JYSK brochure and having some munchies. School next week! Thank feck!

Lordie , I remember those days :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement