Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coffee after parkrun in Bristol.

Nothing to do & all day to do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,056 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Literally 8 minutes before I checked out of this hotel I get notified that I have to stay another night and work tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Literally 8 minutes before I checked out of this hotel I get notified that I have to stay another night and work tomorrow :)
    I'm sure you dont need to be reminded that a certain K9 will expect compo for his extended 'duty'

( an extra run on the beach might be enough tho )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

In my sitting room naked and drinking extremely strong vodkas.

Sexual

Schwanz wrote: »
    In my sitting room naked and drinking extremely strong vodkas.

Sexual

Are you from Finland!

Kalsarikannit. :)

• Advertisement

@0lddog.... I had already raided the hotel lunch buffet for his treats :):) Just hope that I don't meet any drug/explosive sniffing dogs tomorrow who think that I have their lunch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You were one of the people I didn't say goodbye to the last time ( and there was a few! ) sorry about that. I literally posted that and closed my account so I had no way of rectifying saying thanks and goodbye to all the people I forgot so thanks honeybear, you are indeed one of my favourites. :D

You should come back to the other place too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, just had a visit from himself :) had a fun afternoon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

After taking a short train journey to Bath.

Lovely city too.

Could do with bath too, very humid here.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    After taking a short train journey to Bath.

Lovely city too.

Could do with bath too, very humid here.

Enjoy the break Ted :)

Kitchen , coffee , waiting on two munchkins to be dropped in .

I need a break :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,501 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

House clean and grocery shopping done, so I'm browsing online at nice things I want but can't afford.

In a queue in Lidl with shredded nerves and a grumpy disposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I was is crap form here last night. Tired and hangry.:D Sorry. Had a good sleep and lots to eat today. Heading out to watch Mayo implode or not. A few scoops and maybe a cheeky Saturday takeaway afterwards. My first full August Bank Holiday weekend off in 3 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Home- on couch- tv on - sound down -reading my phone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Walking in to town just to be sure of a bus out to work, races chaos... Have a good evening all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I was is crap form here last night. Tired and hangry.:D Sorry. Had a good sleep and lots to eat today. Heading out to watch Mayo implode or not. A few scoops and maybe a cheeky Saturday takeaway afterwards. My first full August Bank Holiday weekend off in 3 years.

Well , enjoy all the food , beers and the long weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,724 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Went out for a for a stroll to buy a new video game wearing a new t-shirt. My belly button has now to be de-fluffed from said t-shirt.

Originally Posted by Grandeeod View Post
    I was is crap form here last night. Tired and hangry. Sorry.
    We all have crap days, don't stress it. But next week make sure that you have something in the fridge :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus heading home back through Dublin city centre after my monthly nude indoor swim.

Bus and town are absolutely jammers with tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Had my fill of bbq and family games. In a heap on the couch looking for something to watch on tv.
    It’s a tough life, no doubt about that.

• Advertisement

Kitchenside finding my equilibrium. I didn't get enough sleep last night and between trains and driving and entertaining well I'm worn out.
    There is prosecco in the freezer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from Mass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m like a drowned rat after dog walkies!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Heading into town with my gorgeous gal pals for a few drinks. Delighted to have a bank holiday weekend off, they’re so rare. All dolled up, dress and heels on, feeling good!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside chatting with my favourite man and he keeps on getting better :) where was he hiding :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside staring at exterior wet surfaces hoping i don't have to go out to them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Half way through an epic extended bank holiday weekend, met up with one gang of friends Thursday evening, another gang yesterday evening, a nice easy going day at home today, off out tomorrow afternoon with extended family. All the hard work and long hours at work are worth it to have a few bob in the pocket for weekends like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Smashed

Smashed

I do love a succint update, once it's not injuries, hope the pillow is cool and the water cooler :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can you believe it’s august already? Time flies when you’ve been off the rails for months

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement